Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
So Many Dreams  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
So Many Dreams  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
So Many Dreams  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
So Many Dreams  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
So Many Dreams  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
So Many Dreams  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
So Many Dreams  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
So Many Dreams  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
So Many Dreams  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
So Many Dreams  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

So Many Dreams

2 posters

Go down

So Many Dreams  Empty So Many Dreams

Post by Elsa Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 am

Well I didn't have time to finish my dreams off last time I was on the net it wanas a quicky before I went out and since then I've gone on some new tablets that will hopefully improve the quality of my sleep, meaning less dreams and less intensity of them but at the moment they're drugging me a little so we'll just have to see how I go with them.
Anyway there was one dream where I was in this pest infested building that was a huge maze and I was the only one that could kill these pesky little creatures but they were reproducing faster than i could kill them, it was really kind of weird and I can't remember everything from it now.

Last night I was at home when the doors and windows were opening themselves and aliens were trying to get inside, we were all running around trying to close and lock all the doors and windows but they got us eventually, we were abducted by these aliens and whisked off to this really scary looking spaceship that was dark but was lit up with bright orange lightning that was styled in a sort of, what was probably an alien language it was really weird.

I'm pretty sure that there was another dream but I can't quite remember it at the moment, if I remember it I will add it but I'm sure I had another dream similiar to the first one I mentioned
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

So Many Dreams  Empty Re: So Many Dreams

Post by iSlayer Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Hope those prescriptions help. Hopefully those dreams don't get too dull though
iSlayer
iSlayer
Ranger
Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Over there

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 am

It's taken some time to adjust to my new medication and my dreams aren't so vivid anymore but they are just as weird but at least I don't feel like I've actually lived them now.

Okay so to add to the weird dreams the one I forgot was one where I was running about some shopping centre with a group of guards with guns shooting at me. I don't even know what all that was about, some kind of misunderstanding I think but rather than shoot me they did in fact just capture me just before I woke up.

There was a dream I had a few nights ago where I arrived on a world with really tall buildings and there was some bullying going on in them too. There were like bridges that connected the buildings and one of these bullies threw their victim over the side of the bridge. I don't know how but I managed to catch him and then I ran up into the building in order to get the vicious bully that tried to kill the kid that I'd just saved.
So I'm climbing the stairs and then suddenly there's movement as though I'm in some kind of ship and then I'm standing in a room with all control equiment and I realise that I am in fact in a ship of some sort. There's a problem with the ship and despite being useless at that kind of thing, in this dream I knew exactly what to do and how to arrange the controls to stablise the ship. I contact the flight deck with the communication and they transfer control to me so I fix the issue.
Then I'm looking out of the window and in the face distance away from the building are some nasty looking warriors on horseback.
Suddenly I'm in the role of someone else that's outside of the building and these nasty looking warrior on horseback happen to be samurai warriors.
I'm with a group of people and they attack and capture us and force us to play a ball game with them. Okay yes very strange but very typical of my crazy dreams
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by iSlayer Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Hahaha. Very strange... Razz
iSlayer
iSlayer