Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Ring of Death EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Ring of Death EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Ring of Death EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Ring of Death EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Ring of Death EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Ring of Death EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Ring of Death EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Ring of Death EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Ring of Death EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Ring of Death EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Ring of Death

Go down

Ring of Death Empty Ring of Death

Post by Elsa Tue May 22, 2012 3:35 am

Ring of Death:
I was at home in a huge mansion with lots of other people and I wasn’t feeling very well but some of us were going out on a trip. The person that took us sure put their foot down on the road, it felt very dangerous being in the car with this person driving but luckily enough we got there safely and parked. We then headed into the town centre and these huge big rings appeared out of nowhere and started flying around.
Some of the rings actually touched people, of which when the rings touch people there was nothing left of the person to even see and the rings continue going.
I eventually took safety in a small shop where I had a rest, there were some other people in the shop that were hiding out of the way of the flying rings.
Eventually we had to go and as we were running to avoid these rings that were flying around and killing the people that they touched. To my horror one of them eventually hit me, I could feel something quite warm and I knew that I’d had it with what I’d seen happen to the other people, this was going to be most unpleasant. I then felt the ring disappear from me and it left me completely unharmed for some reason. We then headed back to the car to go home. I was really shaken up about the ring thing, why had it killed so many others and not me?
Story Idea: The rings are sent out by a group of secret rangers that use the rings to scan people’s hearts and memories and destroy those with evil or hate in their hearts.
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down