Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Ringo World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Ringo World EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Ringo World EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Ringo World EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Ringo World EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Ringo World EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Ringo World EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Ringo World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Ringo World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Ringo World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Ringo World

Go down

Ringo World Empty Ringo World

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 11:24 am

LittleBigPlanet Rangers
Ringo World
Chapter 1
The Evil Ringo Rangers

After waking up from her sleep the following day, memories and flashes from her dream kept flickering through her mind and as they continued they became clearer. The young lad running from some armed rangers. Lion was sitting at the breakfast table on the flight deck, greedily eating his breakfast as though there were no tomorrow.
Loopy was sat at the table with her breakfast but she didn't appear to be all that interested in it, all she could think about was finding more enemies to fight.
"Information a number of spaceships have disappeared that have visited a world known only as Ringo World" Sack Racer informed them.
As Sack Racer mentioned the name the flashback from Elsa's dream occured in her head again but this time clearer, the young lad had bright blue hair and what even looked like a bright blue tail.
"Elsa are you all right?" Loopy asked in concern.
"Oh yeah I'm fine" Elsa replied half dazed.
"You're not normally like that Elsa, what's wrong?" Lion asked.
Elsa decided to tell them about the dream and how this young lad with the blue hair seemed to be on the run from a group of rangers that were shooting at him. It seemed weird explaining about a dream but it felt so much more real than a normal dream.
"It was just a dream, no big deal, don't worry about it" Loopy said and then she finally began to eat her breakfast.
"I suppose I'd better go and check out this Ringo World" Elsa finally said.
"Indeed you should but Elsa alone" Sack Racer said.
Lion finished his breakfast and got to his feet annoyed, it was clear that he wanted to go as well.
"Now wait a minute, what's wrong with me going? You said yourself my ranger percentage had increased" Lion said.
"It's increased even more now, it's increased to 50% but the current mission requires a ranger of a 100% and only Elsa has sustained such a higher percentage" Sack Racer explained.
"What's mine?" Loopy asked.
"5%" Sack Racer replied.
Elsa and Lion both laughed, in some way they found it really funny but hardly surprising however Loopy wasn't laughing at all.
"So what's iSlayer's percentage?" Loopy asked.
"98% at present" Sack Racer replied.
"Now I do feel left out, I have the lowest Ranger percentage" Loopy moaned.
"Indeed you do" Sack Racer confirmed.

Meanwhile on the planet Ringo World, it looked a little like Earth with buildings and vehicles and even plant life. The city was rather small but the buildings were really big with many floors to them and mostly apartments where people lived in. A group of Ringo Rangers dressed in black uniforms and armed with lasers were scouting around the area.
"Where's that evil Draden?" one of the rangers asked in anger.
"I don't know but Dr. Tommy Oliver will be very angry if we don't find him and kill him" a second ranger said.
The rangers soon cleared the area and continued to search for Draden.
Draden came out from behind some buildings and made a run for it toward the forest that was just outside of the city.
"There he is" one of the rangers noticed as he glanced round.
All the rangers went chasing after Draden and tried to fire at him but there shots misssed and then Draden disappeared into the forest.
"We'll get him, today Draden dies, he'll pay for the life that he's taken" one of the rangers insisted.

Elsa was walking through the forest when Draden ran out in front of her.
Draden stopped in fright and froze, terrified she was something to do with the Ringo Rangers.
"It's okay, I won't hurt you" Elsa explained.
"You're not with the Ringo Rangers?" Draden asked.
"No, I'm Elsa, nice to meet you" Elsa said in a polite and friendly manner.
"I'm Draden, nice to meet you but be careful the Ringo Rangers are r..." Draden said but he was cut off when he was shot from behind with a laser. The laser went straight through him and he dropped to the floor dead.
Elsa gasped in fright and looked ahead at the rangers that had shot Draden, they all had their lasers pointed toward Elsa.
"We don't have to hurt you, just come with us and cooperate and you will come to no harm" one of the Ringo Rangers said.
"What about Draden? You just killed him?" Elsa asked in fright.
"He was a killer, he killed one of our rangers and that's his punishment, now you will come with us or you will be destroyed as well. Your choice" the Ringo Ranger threatened her.
Elsa had no choice she let the Ringo Rangers take her captive and take her back to the city. The Ringo Rangers just left the area and left Draden lying on the floor with a huge laser blast right through his heart.
To Be Continued... .

Last edited by Elsa on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ringo World Empty Suspicions

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 11:27 am

LittleBigPlanet Rangers
Ringo World
Chapter 2
Suspicions

Elsa had been taken to one of the buildings in the city and left inside with what appeared to be many other people but they were just standing and lounging around the corridor. Most of them looked very unhappy, some scared, there was even a young girl cowering in one corner of the room.
One of the rangers was stood on guard by the building entrance armed with a laser to make sure that no one escaped.
The Rangers that had taken her there didn't even say anythign to her, they just took her inside and walked off.
"Pity" a female voice called from some stairs.
Elsa looked at the stairs.
A young lady was standing on the stairs, her skin a pale bluish colour, almost like she was some kind of sea creature but she looked very much human, her hair was bright blue and her eyes equally bright blue. Elsa had not seen a creature quite like it, even Draden hadn't looked that alien.
"I was hoping that the rangers would bring Draden back alive but I guess no such luck" the young lady said.
"Draden, the young lad with the blue tail right?" Elsa asked.
"You've seen him?" the young lady asked.
"I'm very sorry, those rangers killed him" Elsa said apologeticall, she almost had tears streaming from her eyes herself even though she didn't know him but she'd seen him just gunned down and for what, she didn't really know.
"I'm Kyra Kyrano of the underworld, underworld as in the water really. Poor Draden he was very upset about being stuck on this planet and I warned him not to escape but as soon as one of the people here got into a fight with the ranger that was on guard. Draden took his chances and made a run for it" Kyra explained.
"The Rangers killed, Draden, I'll kill 'em" an angry man said as he got to his feet.
"Be quiet and forget it Agoran, our spaceships are all stranded here we have no way of escape even if we did escape from these rangers and that horrid Dr. Oliver" Kyra said to Agoran.
"Who's Dr. Oliver?" Elsa asked.
"The leader of this colony, he's obsessed with thinking that anything from another planet is evil and that is why we are being captivated here. It's also to feed his scientific curiosity he takes us out one at a time to take blood samples and stuff. He freaked out when he saw my blood was bright blue" Kyra explained.
A man appeared at the top of the stairs, he had short dark hair, he wore glasses and he looked very much like a scientist, he also had two Ringo Rangers with him.
"Marion Hart" Dr. Oliver called out.
The woman that was cowering in the corner began to panic.
The two rangers standing by Dr. Oliver walked down the steps to where Marion was, they grabbed hold of her and dragged her off up stairs.
Elsa wanted to do something but somehwo she had a feeling it was probably best to keep out of it.
"I will be taking Elsa next" Dr. Oliver insisted.
Once Dr. Oliver left the girl Agoran went and attacked the ranger that was on guard by the entrance. Elsa looked round and noticed the fighting. Elsa took it as her chance to leave and made a run for it.
"Elsa no, the rangers will track you down and kill you just like they did Draden" Kyra called to Elsa but she took no notice.

Elsa ran from the building toward the forest where she'd first seen Draden but Kyra was right about the Ringo Rangers they were soon chasing after her with their lasers. They fired a few times but luckily for Elsa the lasers missed her. Elsa made it into the forest but the Ringo Rangers were still chasing after her.
Elsa ran out the other end of the forest where there were some mountains and looked around but there was no where to run too, if she ran she'd only get caught and shot by the Ringo Rangers. Elsa backed away toward a small opening in some of the rocks, the opening was just about big enough to squeeze through.
In the distance she could hear the Ringo Rangers chasing after her.
Elsa was suddenly grabbed from behind, a hand placed over her mouth and pulled into the small opening where teh rocks were.
Elsa still had a clear view from inside of the small cave as it appeared to be. The Ringo Rangers ran out into the opening and looked around annoyed.
"She couldn't have cleared this area that fast, it's impossible" one of the Ringo Rangers called out.
"We must find her and remember Dr. Oliver wants her alive" a second Ringo Ranger called out.
The Ringo Rangers soon walked off as they continued to scout other areas.
The hand was removed from Elsa's mouth and she was released.
"Lucky you, they want you alive that's more than they wanted for me" a familiar voice came from behind Elsa.
Elsa looked round in shock, she recognised the voice as Draden's and to her surprise it was Draden that had pulled her to safety.
"Draden" Elsa said in shock.
"I'm indestructible, though I may bleed and get injured my body heals quite quickly. After a few minutes of being killed, well my body regenerates and as you can see there is no sign of me even being killed now. Complete and fast regeneration, well tissue regeneration" Draden explained.
"Wow that is so cool" Elsa said with a smile on her face.
"Yeah not cool, it really hurts when you're killed you know, it's all right having a great body like mine that just regenerates but at what cost? Only to get killed again and suffer the agony again until the regeneration kicks in" Draden explained.
"Well thanks, I owe you one, those rangers almost had me again but I don't understand if you revived why don't you leave this planet?" Elsa asked.
"Like everyone else, the spaceship crashed here and I'm stranded I just can't take being a captive in that place anymore. I so much would love to give that Dr. Oliver a good thrashing but I don't like violence" Draden explained.
"Well we got to do something, we have to help these people" Elsa said.
"I can't, those rangers will just kill me" Draden said.
"Yeah and that Dr. Oliver looks quite mean too, to be quite honest just looking at him made me want to run away" Elsa said.
Draden almost laughed, it was seeing Dr. Oliver that had in fact made Draden run away from that place as well.
"Let's get out of here" Draden said.
Draden looked outside of the cave and it was clear so he beckoned Elsa outside. They began to climb the rocks but as they did some of the Ringo Rangers came back into the area.
"There they are" one of the Ringo Rangers shouted.
Draden hurried up the rocks and Elsa began to rush the rocks too but as she did she slipped.
Elsa fell from the rocks and tumbled quite violently against the rocks.
"Elsa" Draden called out in concern.
Elsa hit the floor at the bottom of the rocks, she was cut in many places and bleeding from hitting the rocks.
Draden reached the top o the rocks and looked down at Elsa but she seemed lifeless.
"OMG, Elsa" Draden said in shock.
The Ringo Rangers approached and looked down at Elsa, she was knocked unconscious and looked in a bad way. It would certainly be touch and go as to whether or not she'd live.
"Dr. Oliver wanted her alive, what have we done?" one of the rangers asked.
"It wasn't our fault" a second ranger cried.
"We'd better inform Dr. Oliver at once about this terrible tragedy" the lead ranger said and he activated his walkie taliie to communicate and report to his boss Dr. Oliver.
To Be Continued... .
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Ringo World Empty Misunderstanding

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 am

LittleBigPlanet Rangers
Ringo World
Chapter Three
Misunderstanding

Elsa had been taken to Dr. Oliver's main laboratory and he had cleaned up Elsa's wounds and bandaged her up. She'd been uncosconscious for a long time but she was still alive.
When she came round she looked around the strange room that was full of scientific equipment and then she noticed Dr. Oliver looking over at her. She gasped in fright.
"Hello there, I heard you ran away I sent my rangers back to find you, I'm sorry that you got hurt but you'll be fine. I've cleaned your wounds and bandaged you up. You'll have to rest and take it easy for a few days but you'll be fine" Dr. Oliver assured her.
Elsa didn't say anything, she didn't trust him but then she couldn't after what she'd heard about him.
"You're different to the others, the others all seem to angry and scared with anger but you just seem scared but I still see a gentle nature behind those eyes" Dr. Oliver said to her.
"You kidnapped those people" Elsa replied in fright.
"They came here to destroy this world I've been kind with not harming them and hopefully they'll learn their lesson" Dr. Oliver said.
"They're innocent people, they crashed their spaceships here and don't have a way to get back" Elsa explained.
"What?" Dr. Oliver asked. He could see that Elsa was only telling him the truth about what she'd already learned from them and it was clear that not even Dr. Oliver knew that, he really thought they were alien invaders.
"That Draden is a nice guy he's not out to hurt anyone he was trying to protect me" Elsa explained.
"Draden didn't kill my ranger?" Dr. Oliver asked.
Elsa suddenly fell asleep and she saw the entrance of the building in her sleep. Agoran was fighting the ranger at the entrance to the building.
Draden and Kyra were stood together watching the fight. Draden quickly took his chances and ran.
Agoran pulled a knife out on the ranger at the entrance and plunged the knife through his heart.
Dr. Oliver entered the room with several guards and noticed that his ranger on guard had been killed.
"What happened here, who killed my ranger?" Dr. Oliver asked in anger.
"It was Draden, he killed your ranger and fled" Agoran lied in a convincing way.
"That's not true, Draden just ran away, you killed that ranger" Kyra yelled at Agoran.
"Me, kill with what?" Agoran asked.
"That knife in your hand" Kyra said as she pointed at the knife.
"Oh this, I picked this up, Draden dropped it I mean come on after all Draden is a complete monster with his blue hair and blue tail, completely untrustworthy alien" Agoran lied convincingly.
"Very well, I want a patrol of rangers sent out to hunt that Draden down and kill him" Dr. Oliver ordered.
"No, Agoran's lying" Kyra yelled.
"Since Agoran is the most human looking here I shall believe him" Dr. Oliver replied.
Kyra stamped her foot on the floor in anger.
Elsa woke up from the dream, somehow she knew what she had seen was some kind of vision of what had happened but why she was seeing pieces of the past, present and the future she couldn't understand.

Shortly afterward Dr. Oliver got Elsa a glass of water and Elsa sat drinking the water in the room but she was still lying on the bed in the room. Her injuries were great and she had pains all over from where she had hit the rocks, it would be a long time before her body would completely heal up the damage that had been done.
Elsa had told Dr. Oliver about her psychic vision and Dr. Oliver for some reason believed her even though he'd not met a psychic before but then Agoran could create his own electricity, Kyra could create ice and he'd seen lots of other things too like people being able to teleport themselves to another location.
Once Elsa had finished her water she put the glass down on a cabinet beside her bed and went back to sleep.

This time Agoran was standing in a huge room with computers and Kyra entered after him.
"Agoran please stop" Kyra begged.
"I've had enough of this Kyra, I'm going to do us all a favour if we can't have our freedom then we can't have our miserable lives either" Agoran insisted.
"No Aggoran, you can't destroy this place, while we are alive there is always hope" Kyra said.

Elsa woke up from the bridge and got up instantly, Dr. Oliver noticed her and rushed over to her.
"Elsa you're still too weak from your injuries you must stay put" Dr. Oliver assured her.
"I can't it's that aggressive Agoran guy, he's going to destroy this place and everyone in it" Elsa said.
"Right I'll stop him" Dr. Oliver said.
"Give me your word you'll let these people go and I'll convince him of another way" Elsa said.
"I will give these people their freedom but you're in no condition to do anything Elsa, I will deal with this" Dr. Oliver insisted and he rushed off out of the room.
Despite her injuries Elsa didn't want to just stay there and rely on Dr. Oliver that had caused the problem in the first place so she went after him almost limping with the pain she was in from her injuries that were all over her legs.

When Elsa and Dr. Oliver arrived at the room the girl that had been terrified of Dr. Oliver earlier walked over to him.
"Agoran's gone to destroy this place, Kyra's gone to stop him, they went that way" the girl said as she pointed at a corridor.
"Thank you, you will be rewarded" Dr. Oliver said said to her.
Elsa went straight for the corridor but Dr. Oliver went to the ranger that was on guard at the building.
"Get all these people out of here immediately" Dr. Oliver ordered him.
"Yes sir" the ranger replied.

Elsa finally reached the room where Agoran and Kyra were, of which a huge ball of fire was in Agoran's hand, it clearly must have been his alien power.
"I will destroy this place and then we will all be free" Agoran insisted.
To Be Continued.. .
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Ringo World Empty FC: Betrayal

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 am

LittleBigPlanet Rangers
Ringo World
Final Chapter
Betrayal

Kyra was stood in the room where Agoran was standing with a fireball in his hand. The room was filled with computers and electronic equipment.
"Agoran please, Dr. Oliver has done us no harm, if you destroy us all like this we'll never have any hope" Kyra begged.
"We don't have any hope" Agoran snapped.
"Yes you do" Elsa called out as she entered the room.
Agoran looked at Elsa rather shocked, the first thing he noticed was all her bandages and she'd bled out that much that her blood had even gone through some of the bandages.
"What happened to you? Did Dr. Oliver do that to you?" Agoran asked.
"Dr. Oliver isn't the bad guy you think he is and if you just drop your attack on this place you can have your freedom, he doesn't mean to hurt any of you" Elsa explained.
Dr. Oliver entered the room at the time and stopped just behind Elsa.
Agoran laughed and looked at Dr. Oliver.
"Very good Dr. Oliver I must say you are good, beating Elsa so badly to force her to say such lovable things about you, such cruelty, gives me even more reason to destroy this place" Agoran said.
"I'd never hurt Elsa" Dr. Oliver exclaimed.
Elsa felt rather shocked the way he spoke it almost sounded like he was very protective of her and she could clearly tell with how he said he cared for her.
"That's all fake, you did the damage to Elsa and forced her to say that or you'd do more and she eventually gave way" Agoran assumed.
"No it's true, I was running away from his rangers and slipped and that's how i got injured. The damage was not done on purpose in fact if it hadn't of been for Dr. Oliver's rangers I might be dead now" Elsa explained.
"What?" Agoran asked. He looked rather stunned but at least he seemed to be partly believing Elsa this time rather than thinking anything else.
"It's true, you people came here to invade my planet I just did what i thought was right to keep you under control and make sure that you came to no harm" Dr. Oliver explained.
"Invade, your planet? Why would I do that? I lost control of my spaceship when I came close to this planet, I want nothing more than to leave it" Agoran explained.
"Yeah, I lost control of my spaceship too" Kyra said.
"But, my best ranger Zach always said that people from other planets intended invasion and would come and invade. You all crashed here" Dr. Oliver asked. His tone had completely changed and he sounded really guilty this time as though he'd made a real big mistake. He now had just finally realised his mistake.
"Yes, I just want to go home" Agoran said.
"Then you can go home, I'm not keeping you here" Dr. Oliver said.
"Then I'm off" Agoran said. The ball of fire in his hand disappeared and he quickly ran off.
Kyra turned toward Dr. Oliver but she still looked concerned.
"I tried my spaceship after it had crashed but it was dead, it was as if something had knocked out the spaceship on purpose" Kyra said.
"Zach betrayed me, he grounded the spaceships on purpose and then convinced me of an alien invasion" Dr. Oliver said sadly.
"Then there must be a device somewhere, possibly where most of the spaceships had crashed since there were so many in the area where mine crashed" Kyra said.
"Let's go" Dr. Oliver insisted.

Kyra was right about the area, when they reached a section of the planet there was loads of spaceships crashed in one location. They all split up to search for the device.
Elsa finally found the device round the back of a spaceship right at side of the area. The area was very quiet with no one around. As she reached for the device she heard footsteps.
Elsa looked up and one of the Ringo Rangers was standing in front of her with his laser pointed at her.
"I shall show Dr. Oliver how evil people from other planets are, the sweet little girl Elsa, tried to kill one of the Ringo Rangers and in self-defence the Ringo Ranger killed her. Dr. Oliver will always believe his best friend" the Ringo Ranger said.
"You must be Zach" Elsa gathered.
"Indeed I am, how'd you know?" Zach asked.
"Dr. Oliver guessed it was you that had manipulated him, he knows everything so you might as well give up. If you kill me he'll know it was murder" Elsa said.
"Oh no he won't and now I kill you" Zach insisted. He was about to pull the trigger on his laser when Draden came flying off the top of the spaceship and tackled him to the ground.
Elsa gasped in fright.
Draden, during the struggle managed the punch Zach in the face.
Zach fell unconscious.
Draden got to his feet just as Dr. Oliver arrived.
"Zach, what did he do?" Dr. Oliver asked worried.
"He tried to kill Elsa" Draden said.
"And I thought you were a bad guy that killed one of my rangers, they were supposed to have killed you and all along you were a good guy too" Dr. Oliver said, yet again it was clear to hear his guilty conscience.
"What about him?" Draden asked as he looked at Zach.
"Sadly, he'll have to be disciplined, too bad you didn't kill him" Dr. Oliver said to Draden.
"You're joking right?" Elsa asked almost laughing but with Dr. Oliver's silence she soon had a bad feeling that he wasn't joking.

A while later, the spaceships and the people that had been trapped on Ringo World had left.
Dr. Oliver stood outside the main centre where had kept those people captive.
Elsa and Draden were stood in front of him.
"Do you really have to go?" Dr. Oliver asked Elsa.
"I'm afraid so" Elsa said.
""And I take it you're going with Elsa" Dr. Oliver said to Draden.
"My spaceship wasn't sent out of control by one of your bad rangers Dr. Oliver, my spaceship really did malfunction and is still corruped. Elsa and her LittleBigPlanet Rangers may never be able to find my home planet but they're the only chance I have of getting home. So I will take and as a ranger I will stand my ground and do what I can to protect them because without them I'll never get home" Draden explained.
"Elsa could stay here with me, I'd take good care of her" Dr. Oliver said.
Elsa liked Dr. Oliver but now she was starting to feel rather worried, it was clear to her that Dr. Oliver somewhat had more than friendship in mind and she barely even knew him. It felt a little weird and creepy.
"Thanks that's nice to know but I don't belong here, I belong out there in space. Travelling to other planets but thank you for the invite, it's very kind" Elsa said happily.
"Very well, goodbye Elsa" Dr. Oliver said.
"Goodbye Dr. Oliver and take care" Elsa said.
Elsa and Draden stepped away, she gave Draden a teleport bracelet from her spaceship, which he clipped on to his wrist and then they disappeared with a flash of light. .
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Ringo World Empty Re: Ringo World

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down