Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
The Old World EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
The Old World EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
The Old World EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
The Old World EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
The Old World EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
The Old World EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
The Old World EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
The Old World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
The Old World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
The Old World EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

The Old World

Go down

The Old World Empty The Old World

Post by Elsa Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am

In many years past, a war broke out and many innocents and fighters were killed during this war. There were even monsters and one of those monsters still remain near a city that was destroyed a long time ago but since then no one has ventured out that way due to the monster.
So I'm with a friend and headed up toward the area where this field is where the monster lurks and there's a guy in the field carrying this huge bear type monster, loooool.
So we decide while he's carrying the monster to go in the field and venture into unknown territory, however the guy carrying the moster soon lets the creature down. The creature then comes charging to attack. Me and my friend run as fast as we can with the bear type creature chasing us down. We run through an old park that hasn't been used in years. The creature stops chasing us after the park. We enter a weird section and there's a tannoy voice "Congratulations, survivors you have done well to make it to safety"
We head down into this old town where it seems that some people have survived down there for a long time without realising there were more survivors in the outside world but there was one strange thing. So many of the survivors in this part of the world looked the same. Why do they look the same? I'm about to find out the horrifying truth
In order to repopulate the world, more life needs to exist and in ordrer to that, they're...wait for it they're cloning people.
the next person to be cloned is...me
I don't want to be cloned.
The scientist in that place injects a sedative into me to calm me down and relax me and yes he actually explained that but after that I woke up. Dream over, weird
By the way in case you didn't guess I'm just assuming that this was set in a weird world where war broke out because of what happened on entry of the old city. Something must have happened and most likely that big bear kept the two surviving cities apart.
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down