Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Secret of SackRacer EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Secret of SackRacer EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Secret of SackRacer EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Secret of SackRacer EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Secret of SackRacer EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Secret of SackRacer EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Secret of SackRacer EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Secret of SackRacer EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Secret of SackRacer EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Secret of SackRacer EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Secret of SackRacer

3 posters

Go down

Secret of SackRacer Empty Secret of SackRacer

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:09 pm

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
THE SECRET OF SACKRACER
CHAPTER ONE
RETURN TO LITTLEBIGPLANET

iSlayer was sat at the teleport control desk aboard the spaceship and Trakina was stood at the flight-monitoring desk. It was late and all the other LittleBigPlanet Rangers were in bed fast asleep but someone had to stay up night and keep track of everything. It was unlikely there would ever be a problem but just in case, two rangers were required on the flight deck at all time and as it turned out iSlayer and Trakina did not need as much sleep as the other rangers.
A small alarm sounded on the teleport control desk, of which iSlayer pressed a button on the control desk. The main monitor above the teleport control desk came on with a visual display of space, of which there was a number of Zee Trooper spaceships round a near by planet that the rangers had not yet explored.
"Trakina, this looks bad" iSlayer said.
"Information the planet they are preparing to strike is LittleBigPlanet you must get all the rangers together and stop them from destroying LittleBigPlanet or it will be the end for not only me but for you as well" SackRacer explained.
"Right" iSlayer agreed.
On the screen the Zee Trooper spacsehips changed their direction and headed toward the LittleBigPlanet Rangers' spaceship.
"They've seen us" iSlayer panicked.
"Yes, you would be more of their target than LittleBigPlanet since you are from LittleBigPlanet and have already stopped their evil once before" SackRacer explained.

Within a few minutes the spaceship's main alarm was sounding and the rangers aboard the spaceship rushed to where they were needed.
iSlayer, Loopy, Lion, Draden, TIL, Trakina and Blueninja quickly rushed to docking bay of the spaceship where they had small ranger fighter crafts that they could fly out into space and do battle with other attacking spacsehips.
Elsa, Spa and Fang however had to go to the flight deck and monitor the situation from their since they weren't very good at fighting with lasers in little spaceships.
"I have actived the force field to protect the spaceship from attacks but the force field deteriorates over time as the spaceship is attacked and once the force field has lost its power we are open for attack" SackRacer explained.

In space, iSlayer, Trakina, Loopy, Blueninja, Draden, TIL and Lion had their own little spaceship to fly and fight at the attacking troopers with of whcih several of the troopers had managed to get past the rangers and began firing at the rangers' big spaceship.
Loopy flew her spaceship toward one of the attacking ships and fired the laser at the spaceship, the blue laser from her spaceship hit the enemy spaceship, which destroyed the enemy spaceship on impact.
"Yaaay, that's one down already" Loopy called into the communication channel of her spaceship.
"This isn't a game Loopy" Draden replied through the communication channel.
"Well I'm keeping score" Loopy spoke into the communication channel.
Draden drove his ship toward one of the trooper ships and fired, of which his laser successfully hit the spaceship.
While that was happening two Trooper spaceships flew up behind Draden and locked him on target for their laser.
Loopy saw one of them and fired at the ship but it was TIL that noticed the second and fired the laser.
"That's two down from me" Loopy said excitedly into the communication channel.
"Loopy this isn't a game, this is war" TIL snapped angrily through the communication channel.
"You rangers are no fun" Loopy spoke into the communication channel.
One of the trooper spaceship flew toward Lion and locked him on target for firing.
"How do I fire the laser?" Lion asked into the communication channel.
"Lock enemy on target with the smaller control stick and press the button that says fire" iSlayer replied through the communication channel but iSlayer already had the trooper locked on target that was about to attack Lion and pressed the fire button.
The laser from iSlayer's spaceship hit the Trooper spaceship.
Lion turned his spaceship around just as another Trooper spaceship got him locked on target.
iSlayer quickly locked the Trooper on target that was targetting Lion and pressed the fire button, which also hit the spaceship successfully.
"Come on Lion what are you doing? That's twice I've saved your life" iSlayer called into the communication channel.
"I'm sorry, I'm not used to the controls" Lion replied through the communication channel.
"That's all right Lion, I'm just teasing" iSlayer spoke into the communication channel.
"Hey rangers in space try to get a move on, the force field is going down, 26% left" Spa spoke through the communication channel.
Draden flew toward one of the troopers that was attacking the main spaceship when his target screen started to flash red and beep. Draden looked at the screen the words "Alert" were clearly visible on the small targeting screen.
"Hey rangers, I'm being targeted by an enemy spacsehip" Draden panicked.
"Yeah that's my job to fight enemies and that includes you Draden" TIL replied through the communication channel.
"TIL if that's you that's not funny" Draden spoke into the communication channel.
"Now where is the fire button to destroy enemy spaceship" TIL asked.
"TIL stop fooling around that isn't funny we have troopers out there, I know that you hate Draden but this is not the time for you to show you hate" Spa said through the communication channel.
"Actually I was just testing to see how the targetting system worked" TIL said into the communication channel.
Draden looked at his targetting screen but the alert had disappeared off the screen.

On the flight deck of the spaceship Spa was sat at the teleport control desk, Elsa was stood at the flight-monitorign desk and Fang was sat at the table on the flight deck.
"Force field has been depleted" SackRacer explained.
Several lasers hit the spaceship and jolted it, of which not only did the spaceship swing to one side temporarily but a loud sounding alarm started to sound and the lights began to flash red.
"SackRacer what's happened?" Elsa asked.
"Several damage to the main generator, generator is about to blow, get on the teleport control desk and I'll teleport you to the nearest planet" SackRacer said.
"What about you?" Elsa asked.
"I'm just a computer, you should have no feelings for me as I have no feelings for you, I have been programmed to help you out and programmed to get you to safety should the need arise now please hurry there isn't much time left" SackRacer explained.
Elsa, Spa and Fang quickly ran for the teleport platform and climbed up onto the teleport platform.

Outside in space the rangers that were still fighting in the smaller spaceships were far away from the main spaceship fighting some troopers that were further back but there were still a few trooper spaceships round the main spaceship.
The Rangers' main spaceship blew with such a destructive force that the trooper spaceships that were still close to it exploded as the destruction impact from the main spaceship hit them.
The rangers in the smaller fighter spaceships saw what happened and looked shocked.
"Oh my god" Draden said.
"Spa" TIL said almost in tears.
"There's only two enemies left let's defeat them and retreat to the nearby planet" iSlayer said into the communication channel.

To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Secret of SackRacer Empty LittleBigPlanet

Post by Elsa Tue May 03, 2011 6:00 am

THE SECRET OF SACKRACER
CHAPTER TWO
LITTLEBIGPLANET

The LittleBigPlanet Rangers had flown to the nearby planet and landed safely on the group rather close together. Further ahead was a rather steep hill that went downwards, beyond that a field and finally a huge built up city.
Elsa, Spa and Fang had joined the main group in the area and they were all sat down on the floor on the grass, they were all speechless. They had not expected to happen what had happened. They hadn't been rangers for very long and already they've lost their main spaceship.
"At least we're all safe" Elsa said after a long time of silence.
"Yeah that's one good thing" Blueninja replied.
Loopy looked ahead and noticed someone was headed toward them.
A young lady with long deep green hair was headed toward them, she was tall, she wore a bright green jumpsuit, she wore a purple tunic and she had a pink belt around her waist that had a small section on it to keep a laser, of which she had a laser in there.
"Here comes trouble" Lion said.
"I don't like the look of this one girl, there is something very odd about this" Draden said as he looked ahead.
The girl climbed up the steep hill and stopped opposite the group but she didn't draw her laser.
"Greetings rangers I'm Kalli I've been sent out to invite you back to our city because it will be dark soon. Lucky for you we've been working on building a second spaceship it should be up and running within a couple of days but until then we hope to make you as comfortable and as happy as we can here" Kalli explained.
"How do you know we're rangers" Draden asked as he stepped up closer to Kalli.
"I'm well informed, now please follow me" Kalli said. She turned away and headed back to the city.
"Something seems very odd about this, she seems to know us" Lion said.
"It's a trap" Draden said.
"Well we either go with her and hopefully get somewhere warm to sleep tonight or we stay out here and be threatened with being stranded on this planet forever" Elsa said as she got to her feet and she followed after Kalli.
"This is ridiculous, it's a trap plain and simple" Draden insisted.
"Sometimes you just got to have faith" TIL said and he followed Elsa.
"Yeah if TIL is good enough to follow then I will go too" Spa insisted.
One by one they all began to follow one another until Draden was the only one left.
"This is ridiculous this is a trap plain and simple, I bet that Hamster is behind this, oh well" Draden moaned out loud and then he finally followed the group.

A while later the LittleBigPlanet Rangers were stood in a big office in the main city, of which a man was sat behind the desk in the office and Kalli stood just by the entrance of the room.
"I'm Kalaheo ruler of LittleBigPlanet but know I didn't make the game of LittleBigPlanet someone else made that but it got so popular I decided to rename our planet now we have the game sent out to lots of other different planets" Kalaheo explained.
"How do you know about us?" Draden asked.
"The computer SackRacer reported things back to us so that's how we know about you, don't worry we're not some secret enemies or spies of any kind. SackRacer has been monitoring you for a long time and reporting your actions back to us" Kalaheo explained.
"SackRacer is a computer" Draden said.
"Exactly programmed to send us certain types of data and keep us well infromed so that we can update SackRacer with appropriate data and knowledge so we can do our best to help you out. Your new spaceship will be ready in a couple of days until then Kalli will show you to some rooms where you can rest comfortably. I do apologise for the inconvenince" Kalaheo explained apologetically.

A while later Draden was walking around the main building and walked down several corridors but everything seemed fine until he finally saw a room that was marked "Resistracted Area." Draden walked up to the door to be nosy.
Kalli walked down the corridor and noticed Draden was poking his nose around the door.
"That's a restricted area and I'm sorry but no you rangers may not enter the restricted area" Kalli said.
"What's in there" Draden asked.
"If I told you I would be violating my oath to keep my mouth shut about what is in the restricted area, only very few people are allowed to know what is in there. Now please return to your quarters if they're not comfortable enough or there's something wrong please let us know what we can do to make things better" Kalli said.
"That's all right everything is fine thanks I just wanted a look around" Draden replied and he walked off without saying another word.
Kalli watched him disappeared before she punched in the security code on the door to the restricted area, the electronic door open and Kalli stepped inside.
The electronic door closed straight afterward.

When Draden returned to his room the other rangers were in the room discussing things, of which they all seemed rather suspicious that something wasn't right about the place, they were all too friendly and too helpful toward them. Even with the data that the computer SackRacer could provide it surely couldn't be enough for the people of the planet to treat the rangers so well.
"There's a restricted area in this place and that Kalli is sure determined to keep us out" Draden said.
"Well a restricted area really isn't any of our business" Elsa explained.
"Exactly" Spa agreed with Elsa.
"There's something not right about this place, sure a computer could report some things back but these people know too much. A computer couldn't possibly give them so much information" Draden explained.
"Maybe they have cameras aboard the spacsehip and have been monitoring us that way" Lion suggested.
"I say we break into the restricted zone and see what they're hiding" Loopy said.
"I think that is just going to cause trouble" Spa said.
"If you do that you could put us all at risk, these people have treated us well so far we shouldn't do anything to get them mad at us" Elsa said to Draden.
"Who's with me?" Draden asked.
"Me" Loopy insisted.
"Me too" Lion said.
"This is wrong" TIL said.
"Yeah me too, this just doesn't feel right" Fang agreed with TIL.
"What about you Blue?" Draden asked Blueninja.
"I'm staying out of this" Blueninja replied.
"First thing tomorrow then we break into the restricted zone and see what they are hiding in there" Draden said.
Draden, Lion and Loopy began to make their plans while the others sat back rather concerned that it could easily backfire and get them all into trouble but it seemed that Draden, Lion and Loopy had already made up their minds. Elsa could only hope that they wouldn't all be held responsible for their actions or they could very well end up not only stranded on LittleBigPlanet but inimprisoned for life or even executed there for their actions.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Secret of SackRacer Empty The Restricted Zone

Post by Elsa Tue May 03, 2011 6:20 am

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
THE SECRET OF SACKRACER
CHAPTER THREE
THE RESTRICTED ZONE

Draden, Lion and Loopy waited in a corridor the following morning near to the restricted zone but they stayed hidden in the corridor to keep out of sight.
Kalli finally came down the corridor and walked to the restricted zone.
Draden got to his feet and looked round the corner to see what numbers, Kalli put in to the machine to the restricted zone. Draden memorised the numbers in his head and then wait for Kalli to leave.
Kalli was only in there for a short time and then she left.
Kalli walked straight back down the corridor completely unaware that she had been watched.
Draden, Lion and Loopy ran up to the door, of which Draden punched in the numbers on the machine to the restricted area, of which the electronic door to the room opened.
Draden, Lion and Loopy quickly rushed inside but inside not only was the room big but it was also dark in the room with very little blue lighting.
"This place is creepy" Draden said.
"Just what are these people doing" Lion asked.
Draden walked up to an area of the room where there was a platform with steps leading up to the area but the sight that greated him at the top shocked him.
A young lad was lying on an operating table with wires attached to him, he appeared to be wired up to a computer and the poor young lad didn't seem at all responsive.
"Oh my god" Draden said alarmed.
Lion and Loopy quickly rushed up beside Draden and looked ahead at the young lad on the operating table.
"What have they done to him?" Loopy asked in concern.
"Probably the same as they intend to do to us unless we can get out of here and escape first" Draden said.
"Poor guy, they've completely taken his life away from him, this is terrible" Lion said.

Elsa was stood in a room in the building that had some flowers and plants in the room, of which the door to the room opened and Kalli stepped inside.
"This room is beautiful" Elsa said.
"Yeah I come here a lot to chill and relax, I've been to this room every day since..." Kalli began but then she stopped.
"Since what?" Elsa asked.
"I shouldn't bother you with my problems, I'm sorry, please forget I said anything" Kalli replied.
"No that's okay, maybe I can help you" Elsa suggested.
"Nah it's too late, it's just that was engaged to get married and then my fiancee decided that was going too...well let's just say that his new occupation meant that we could no longer be together" Kalli explained.
"I'm sorry" Elsa said sympathetically.
"It's hard when your fiancee chooses to more a less not have a life, I can't tell you much more it's classified but I respect his choice I know he only wants to do what he thinks is best for this world" Kalli said.
"He must have been a great guy" Elsa said.
"The best, he cared for others more than himself and so much that he sacrificed his life so that he could keep the world safe" Kalli said.

Back in the restricted zone Lion picked up a clipboard from the front of the operating table and looked at the sheet that was on it, of which clearly the guy was being monitored daily.
"Kalli must have known about this" Lion said.
"Yeah it just goes to prove I was right, they're hiding a terrible secret here I mean just look at what they are doing to this poor guy. Is this how they treat people from other planets?" Draden snapped rather angrily.
"Is there anyway we could disconnect him from the machine because I seriously don't think he's hooked up to it for life support" Loopy said.
"It most definitely isn't life support, life disablement I would more of think" Draden said.
The door to the room opened and Kalli quickly marched inside, of which Elsa had followed her inside.
Kalli drew her laser and pointed it up toward the rangers on the platform.
"All right get down from there" Kalli ordered them.
"What's going off here" Elsa asked.
Kalli looked round for a second but while she had turned round Draden rushed at her and kicked the laser out of her hand.
The laser flew across the room, of which Lion quickly ran of it and picked it up.
Lion pointed the laser at Kalli.
"All right disconnect the guy from the machine now" Lion ordered.
"He won't be very happy" Kalli said.
"Just do it" Draden ordered.
"I'm telling you, he won't like that at all" Kalli said.
"And you won't like it if I pull the trigger on this laser" Lion said.
"Go ahead, it's empty anyway, I wouldn't threaten anyone with a real laser and I wouldn't carry one around either I just carry it to make it look like I'm dangerous, fools people all the time but I guess it didn't stop you though" Kalli explained.
Lion pointed the laser up to the ceiling and fired the laser but like Kalli had said it wasn't armed.
Lion threw the laser down on to the floor.
"I wouldn't hurt any of you people, you are the LittleBigPlanet Rangers after all and that is a very important name spoken around here" Kalli explained.
"Then let this poor young lad here go, he's done no wrong" Draden ordered.
"Very well but he won't like it but all the same I'll do as you wish, be prepared for his bad temper" Kalli said. She stepped up toward the area and began to disconnect the young lad from the machine.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Secret of SackRacer Empty SackRacer

Post by Elsa Tue May 03, 2011 6:40 am

THE SECRET OF SACKRACER
CHAPTER FOUR
SACKRACER

Draden, Lion, Loopy and Elsa were stood on the platform while Kalli was disconnecting the wires from the young lad and eventually disconnected him from the machine, of which the young lad came round but he appeared to be very angry.
"Kalli, what do you think you are doing? I thought we had an agreement" the young lad said in a huge temper.
"I'm sorry but you're rangers are exceedingly forceful" Kalli said.
"What?" Draden gasped.
"Huh!" Lion said stunned.
Kalli turned back round toward the rangers and then she pointed at the young lad on the operating table.
"Allow me to introduce you to your spaceship host SackRacer" Kalli said.
"Now if you don't mind I have important duties to attend to, the people have almost finished making the new spaceship and need to make sure that I can connect with the computer and control it properly from this end, which I can't do while I'm disconnected from the machine" SackRacer said angrily.
"I'm sorry SackRacer I truly am" Kalli said apologetically.
"Well I suppose it's only natural that these rangers would care so much but if you don't mind the future and safety of the universe is far more important than my life so if you'll excuse me I have work to get back too" SackRacer insisted.
"I appreciate how much you want to help the world SackRacer but how can you live like this?" Draden asked.
"It's my choice, if I don't help some rangers save the universe it will be threatened, you've seen all the evil out there and there is still a lot of evil in the universe. It may be diffrent planets but let an evil go out of control on one planet and they'll slowly spread across the universe and invade other planets. That is how alien invasions happen" SackRacer explained.
"Kalli how could you do this to him?" Draden asked Kalli.
"You think I like to see my fiancee like this" Kalli said.
"So SackRacer was the one you were too marry that you could never be with" Elsa realised.
"Yes but all the same I love SackRacer and though I'd rather be with him than have him in this state if this is what he wants like he does want then I'll support him to my fullest" Kalli explained.
"Well I guess this explains an awful lot" Draden said.
"I'm terribly sorry, when you're spaceship was about to be destroyed, SackRacer gave us the disconnect symbol and gave us instructions to make sure to keep you away from here because of how much you rangers care about life but I guess our plans didn't work" Kalli said.
"I can't believe this, I always thought that SackRacer sounded more human than a computer and all along he's..." Lion began but he never finished his sentence.
"Yes he's connected to the network grid so he can access the functions of your spaceship and not only fly and perform certain functions to your spaceship but he can also give you advice. The advice given obviously isn't programmed in, it's a real person that is giving you advice it always has been. Even though you were meant to perceive SackRacer as a computer as you can see he's a real person" Kalli explained.
"With no real life" Draden said angrily.
"It's my choice" SackRacer said.
"I don't like this Draden either I think this is horrible but I guess if it's what SackRacer wants then I guess we have no right to stop him" Elsa explained.
"I guess you're right" Draden said.
"It has been this way for a long time and I intend to continue on this way, I'm sorry if this upsets you rangers but you do need assistance and advice or at least need someone in case of assistance and advice. I gave my life for the first group of rangers and since you rangers are so cool I still give my life to use the network and aid you in whatever way I can" SackRacer explained.
"I assure you rangers that by no means is any real harm or permanent harm being done to SackRacer once the time has come that he finally sees the need to be pulled free of the system he can continue on with his life at any point" Kalli explained.
"I hate to sound selfish but what would we do without SackRacer? I guess it's okay if that's what you really want" Draden said.
"Thank you, I'm glad you understand" SackRacer said.
"I don't but we do need some help and I guess if it's your choice then fair enough" Draden said.
"This is my choice, while evil exists I will continue on controlling the spaceship from here the network grid that it was I'm attached to and these people are taking good care of me here. Even they are not too happy with what I am doing but my will is set and I have done more than enough to convince them that this is the path I have chosen" SackRacer explained.
"Very well, you're dedication is admirable" Draden said.
"Kalli connect me back up to the machine now" SackRacer ordered Kalli.
"Yes my love" Kalli replied and she began to start connecting him back up.
"Thank you sweetheart, I think of you all the time" SackRacer said just after Kalli had started to connect him back up.
"I know sweetie" Kalli said.

A few hours later the rangers were stood aboard their new spaceship though it looked exactly the same as the one that had been destroyed. The interior and design was exactly the same and so was all the technology and general layout of the spaceship exactly the same.
"Welcome aboard the new LittleBigPlanet Rangers' Spaceship" SackRacer welcomed them.
"SackRacer are you really sure about your chosen path?" Draden asked.
"I am a hundred percent positive but I thank you for your concern now please let us be on our way and continue space exploration" SackRacer said.
"Of course" Draden said.
The other rangers had all been informed about the truth and were also rather shocked, of which Spa turned toward Elsa.
"I just hope that if one day, SackRacer decides to give this up I do hope that TIL doesn't decide to take his place" Spa said.
Elsa laughed a little.
"I will never give this up, the future of the universe is at stake" SackRacer insisted.
"Let's get saving worlds and planets then" Spa said.
"Please state destination" SackRacer said.
"Destination just get us back up into space while we decide on the destination" Spa said.
"Very well" SackRacer replied.
THE END
NEXT EPISODE COMING SOON
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Secret of SackRacer Empty Re: Secret of SackRacer

Post by Tanaya Wed May 04, 2011 3:58 am

Wow these stories are great, couldn't have written something better myself, keep up the good hard work
Tanaya
Tanaya
Poster
Poster

Planet of Origin: : Zeronite

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Wed May 04, 2011 4:01 am

Lolz, I was just testing the thanks button and it seems to work but I think I need to do some about the colours on the thanked posts, too bright I think
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by iSlayer Wed May 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Very good. As expected cheers
(If you were wondering... [which in this case you probably aren't] Yes. I did skip the last 4 episodes)
iSlayer
iSlayer
Ranger
Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Over there

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu May 05, 2011 10:07 am

That's okay you don't have to read them all you can always just continue with reading where I've got too or if you're bored at a later time they'll still be there for you too read and I've stickied the role requests and episode guides with links to where they can be found in full
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down