Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
The Gateway EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
The Gateway EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
The Gateway EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
The Gateway EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
The Gateway EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
The Gateway EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
The Gateway EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
The Gateway EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
The Gateway EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
The Gateway EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

The Gateway

2 posters

Go down

The Gateway Empty The Gateway

Post by Elsa Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 am

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
GATEWAY
CHAPTER ONE
NO RETURN

Draden stands at the teleport control desk holding on to the teleport control desk
The spaceship is being hit with turbulence and all rangers were having to hold on to something to stop themselves from being violently knocked about.
Spa was stood at the flight-monitoring desk holding on to the flight-monitoring desk.
The spaceship alarm is on full alert.
"What's going on" Spa calls out over the alarm.
"The spaceship is being hit by turbulence, I don't know any more" Draden called back in response.
The turbulence subsided after a few minutes and with it the spaceship alarm turned off.
"Information we have been pulled off course" SackRacer said.
"Great" Draden moaned sarcastically.
"What is causing all of this?" Spa asked.
"We are near to a planet that simply calls itself the gate.
The Rangers of that world supposedly have a gate through time and realities and pick out rangers to go through the gate to deal with crime in those times and realities but no other information is available at this time and there was never any proof of this either. Nothing more that stories and rumours told by people who claimed to have been to the planet at some point" SackRacer explained.
"I guess LBN will have to wait, not that it's just LBN anymore" Draden complained.
"What do you mean?" Spa asked.
"More than half of the members on LBN are corrupted, they're spending more time insulting each other and the other members than doing anything else and it's passing on to the other forums too. I tried five other popular LBP forums today that come from Earth and all five of them are just as corrupted as LBN" Draden said.
"So something is passing around like a virus" Spa realised.
"Yeah, wherever we are we'd better get out of here and get to the bottom of it" Draden said.
"We need to plot a course a way from here then" Spa said.
"Plotting a new course will take a few minutes, especially since I must reset the whole course to adjust to our new location in space" SackRacer explained.

Several rangers dressed in jumpsuits stand near a large stone that is shaped as though it was once round a door, but inside that area of stone is a bright blue magical barrier with iSlayer's face on it.
"Now that we have the spaceship we must call down a user, they must enter the other reality and help them it is the only way" one of the rangers' explained.
iSlayer suddenly appeared in the middle of the area with his back to the gateway stone that was still lit up but iSlayer's face had now disappeared off it and stones could be vaguely scene through the blue barrier, almost as if it were a gateway to another dimension.
"Now we have him, we'll send him there to do the task" the lead ranger said as he advanced toward iSlayer.
"Who are you people and how did I get here?" iSlayer asked.
"We summoned you here and now go and complete your destiny" the lead ranger said as he pushed iSlayer backwards.
iSlayer fell backwards and right through into the magical barrier, he fell out the other side but he was in another world and the barrier quickly disappeared.
iSlayer got to his feet and looked around perplexed.
"What happened? Did those rangers kill me?" iSlayer thought out loud. As he continued to look around all he could see was stones, rocks, blown up buildings the place was a mess.
iSlayer got to his feet and began to move when a stranger rushed up toward him with a knife in his hand.
"Yaaah" the man said as he charged at iSlayer with the knife.
The man reached iSlayer and swung the knife at iSlayer's head.
iSlayer ducked and then kicked the knife out of the man's hand.
"What's your problem?" iSlayer asked.
"You, you suck" the man said and he swung a fist at iSlayer's face.
iSlayer ducked but while he was ducked hit hit the man in the stomach with his left fist, which he then followed up the attack with a fist to the man's face with his right hand once get got back up.
The man droppd back on to the floor unconscious.
"Really, that guy needs to learn some manners" iSlayer thought out loud and then he decided to walk toward a mountain.

Meanwhile on the LBP Rangers' spaceship, Draden and Spa were still ont he flight deck but by this time Loopy and Lionio had arrived for their lunch.
"I don't get how the spaceship could have been moved so far from its current location" Loopy moaned after she'd been informed about what had happened.
None of the rangers could understand or explain what had happened though, some outside interference had somehow hijacked the spaceship and moved it far across space but how and why they just couldn't yet figure out, at least not at this moment in time anyway.
"We don't know" Draden simply replied.
"Information iSlayer has been removed from the spaceship" SackRacer explained.
"What...why?" Draden asked.
"Same interference that transferred our spaceship here also took iSlayer from the spaceship, some kind of advanced technology or magic at my best guess but nothing further is understood. I am still analysing the situation to find results but none so far" SackRacer explained.
"Well one of us will have to go and investigate" Spa said.
"Any volunteers?" Draden asked.
"I'd go but I have to do flight-monitoring duty, most boring job indeed" Spa replied.
"I'll do that, I don't mind" Loopy volunteered.
"Are you sure" Spa asked.
"Of course" Loopy replied.

iSlayer continued through the rock world until he came to an area near to where two people were shooting at each other from behind the rocks.
"You suck, you're gonna die there you loser" one of the men shouted as he fired at the other man.
"Oh no I'm not you sucker, you're gonna die first" the other man shouted back.
iSlayer realised that they seemed to interested in fighting each other so to avoid a fight he snuck past the area, keeping out of sight and out of firing range.
iSlayer soon got away from the area and was soon alone again until he heard a noise above him.
When he looked up a large white spaceship was hovering above him and then a light beamed down on here.
iSlayer gasped in fright and quickly made a run for it across the rocklands.
The spaceship followed him as he continued to run.
iSlayer looked behind from time to time as he ran to realise that he was being chased after by the spaceship.
"This day certainly can't get any worse, these people are bent on destroying each other and now I'm about to be abducted by aliens" iSlayer yelled out loud annoyed as he ran.
He soon came to the edge of a very large cliff and stopped. As he looked round and looked up the spaceship stopped above him.
The light beamed down again.
iSlayer screamed.
the beam remained on him for a few seconds and then he disappeared along with the beam.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Gateway Empty Survivors

Post by Elsa Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:10 pm

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
GATEWAY
CHAPTER TWO
SURVIVORS

Spa had been teleported down on to the planet and walked out into the area where the rangers were that were by the gateway, of which they all heard Spa and turned toward her.
"Where's iSlayer" Spa demanded angrily.
"We have not harmed your friend and we don't intend to either, he has gone to a future alternate reality that has a warning for your world, when he comes back you must prevent that tragedy from happening in this world" the lead ranger explained.
"What are you talking about?" Spa asked.
"Earth will rage it's last and final war unless it can be stopped, your friend has been sent into a reality that is running at a faster pace than this one and once he returns you must go to Earth and prevent this huge war to end all wars that will ultimately almost wipe out Earth's entire population. There will be very few survivors" the lead ranger explained.

iSlayer stood in a room aboard the alien spaceship in the alternate reality, of which he looked round rather worried since he had no idea where he was or what had abduced him. He could only wonder and imagine who his captors were and probably someone or something that would be hard to reason with.
Footsteps came from close to the door.
iSlayer listened carefully and dreaded what he wound find himself greeted with, he partly reached for his sword and as the electronic door opened he finally reached the hilt of his sword and prepared to draw.
Three humans were standing in the doorway, the lead one was stood and dressed in a red jumpsuit and behind him was another male and a female.
"We thought we'd rescued all the current survivors, where did you come from?" the leader asked.
iSlayer quickly moved his hand away from his sword, he could easily sense that these people didn't intend to harm him even though he didn't really understand what was happening but now that he was there he sure intended to find out what was happening.
"To be quite honest I don't know how I got here either, I was in another world and then I was here for some reason, you must be the most civil people that I've met some far. I was worried you might be more hostile than the people out there but it seems you're human too" iSlayer explained.
"I'm Jason" Jason introduced himself who was leading the group and then he pointed at the male behidn him "that's Daniel" then he pointed at the female "and that's Trina" he introduced them.
"Welcome" Trina greeted him.
"Who are you?" iSlayer asked.
"We're survivors, somehow this spaceship came to Earth, it tracks the good humans and beams them aboard automatically but the spaceship has been round the entire planet several times and you're the first one its picked up in a long time. We could do with getting out of here but we don't know how to control this spaceship" Jason explained.
"At the moment it's automatically roaming the Earth by itself looking for humans that aren't infected with the war virus" Trina explained.
"The war virus?" iSlayer asked.
"Yeah it started out on the Internet where people started hating and insulting each other other forums, then on messenger and things like that and once it spread so far all out war raged, the people that insulted and hated on each other got arms and started a huge war to the death" Jason explained.
"The hatred and insults were only the beginning, it was headed for this big war all along that destroyed our Earth and left very few survivors" Trina explained.
"I got to get back to my world, the corruption on LBN, it's not LBN that's corrupted, it's a virus to start a war that will bring an end to the Earth" iSlayer said worried.
"Can you help us?
We need to get off this world and start a new world but we don't know how to operate this spaceship?" Jason asked.
"I can have a go, I'm quite good with tech stuff but I can't promise anything" iSlayer said.
"Then we thank you for at least trying" Jason said.
"Let's show him to the flight deck or at least what we think is the flight deck" Trina said.
"Yes of course, this way please" Jason said. He turned away and headed to the flight deck.
Trina and Daniel stepped aside to let iSlayer follow.
iSlayer followed, of which Trina and Daniel followed after him.
It wasn't too for to the flight deck, of which there was a huge window that looked out across the Earth and in space you'd be able to see thousands of stars and even see planets through the window.
"Wow" iSlayer said in admiration.
"We don't know where the spaceship came from, all we know is that it's our salvation" Trina said.
A the spaceship was suddenly hit and jolted.
"We're under attack" Daniel panicked.
"This has never happened before" Trina panicked.
"Where's the attack control station" iSlayer asked.
"There isn't one" Jason replied.
The spaceship was hit again, of which iSlayer quickly grabbed something close to stop him from falling, of which Trinia, Jason and Daniel did the same but there were a few people on the flight deck that didn't and they fell with the turbulence.
"We're done for" one of the survivors on the flight deck panicked.
"There must be something" iSlayer said.
"There's nothing" Trina said.
"Unless we can revert the teleport and get it to teleport us of the spaceship but then someone will be left behind" Jason explained.
The spaceship was hit again and once again the spaceship was joined.
To Be Continued...

Last edited by Elsa on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't finish chapter)
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

The Gateway Empty INTO THE FIRE

Post by Elsa Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 am

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
GATEWAY
CHAPTER 3/3
INTO THE FIRE

iSlayer carefully walked around the flight deck of the spaceship looking for a battle station while the spaceship was still being hit with some kind of force. After looking round the flight deck he turned and went back to the entrance where Jason, Daniel and Trina were waiting.
"See I told you there's no battle computer" Jason said.
"There must be one somewhere" iSlayer insisted.
"We must think of someway to evacuate the spaceship or we'll soon be blown to pieces" Trina panicked.
iSlayer left the flight deck and began to wander the corridors but Jason, Daniel and Trina followed him until he came to a section where there was no ceiling directly above him. When he looked up the ceiling was so high, there must have been another floor between where he was stood and the ceiling. There was a ladder leading up to a higher section where the low ceiling had disappeared.
iSlayer took hold of the ladder and waited for the spaceship to be hit again. Once the spaceship had been hit he climbed the ladder to the upper section.
At the top there were generators and wires around the room and a couple more control computers.
iSlayer looked round to one section of the room and noticed that part of the room actually had a door out of the spaceship that was open while they are curently in mid air.
Jason, Daniel and Trina climbed the ladder between the attacks.
iSlayer walked up to a computer near to where the open door was and smiled happily.
"Just what I was looking for" iSlayer said excitedly.
Trina stepped up toward the open door and look out, she could clearly see a spaceship behind them that was a completely different to theirs.
"I don't understand, how come the door is wide open, the spaceship is moving and yet we're not being pulled off the spaceship or feeling any wind?" Trina asked.
"Protective force field to stop the in rush of air or space from reaching inside of the ship but unfortunately it won't stop a laser, now I found the attack computer, just setting it up and then I will need to lock the enemy spaceship on target ready to fire" iSlayer explained.
A targetting screen came up on computer, of which he used the arrow keys on the computer to shift where the target in the centre of the screen was aiming for.
"Gotcha" iSlayer insisted.
He pressed a the firing button but as he did a laser shot came in and hit a generator that was close to him.
Several sparks flew out of the generator.
iSlayer cried out in pain and dropped to teh floor unconscious.
"iSlayer" Trina called out in concern as she ran over to him.
The spaceship's laser fired at the enermy spaceship that iSlayer had already programmed in before he was knocked unconscious, of which it successfully hit the enemy spaceship.
A large explosion could be heard from even inside of the spaceship.
Jason walked over to the area that looked outside and he could see the other spaceship quickly descending to the ground, filled with flames.
"Well I doubt anyone survived that, I guess our laser is much more powerful than theirs" Jason thought out loud.
Daniel looked over at a near by shelf and picked up a book off the shelf.
"Hey look what I found?
It's an instruction manual on how to fly this spaceship" Daniel said excitedly.

iSlayer woke up in a bed in the medical section an hour later, of which Jason, Daniel and Trina were standing near to him worried about him.
"You're okay, we were getting very worried" Jason said.
"You destroyed the enemies, we're safe now" Trina assured iSlayer.
"Good that was incredibly lucky and good timing, if I had waited another second to fire it wouldn't have fired and if you'd have gone to fire then the chances are the target would have been lost by then" iSlayer explained.
"We also found the instruction manuals on how to fly this thing thanks to you finding that room, we thought that was just like a storage area or attic. We had no idea it was another room up there with more computers and generators" Daniel explained.
"Well now you know, now if only I could find my way back to my friends. I don't think there's anything more I can do for you here" iSlayer said.
"You have already done far too much for us and for that we thank you but we know that words cannot express just how grateful we truly are" Trina explained.
"A simple thank you is good enough to show your appreciation but thanks to meeting you and seeing what has happened here I must get back to my world and stop this from happening in my reality" iSlayer explained.
The scenery around him suddenly changed and he was lying on the floor on the grass by the gateway where Spa had found the rangers of the gateway world.
"iSlayer" Spa said happily.
"He has completed his mission" the lead ranger said.
iSlayer quickly got to his feet and advanced toward Spa, but Spa looked at him and then took hold of him worried.
"You're hurt, you've got a bump on the head" Spa said in concern.
"Oh yeah I got knocked out in the alternate reality I just visited, must have bumped my head on something when I fell" iSlayer explained.
"What happened in that other world?" Spa asked.
"It was chaotic, come we must return to our own spaceship and stop this from happening in our world. I don't know how much time we have but the disturbances on the net are only the beginning unless we can stop it before it's too late" iSlayer said.
"Is this linked to the trouble on LBN?" Spa asked.
"It's far worse than that, it's not LBN that's the problem it is only coincidence that the problem started there, the issue will spread to every single forum on the net and even all the chat and messenger programs until the world is filled with hateful angry people that just want to insult each other and then they will fight to death. It will be a war to end all wars and there will be very few survivors" iSlayer explained.
"Oh my god, it's much bigger than I expected" Spa said worried.
iSlayer and Spa teleported back up to their spaceship.
The Rangers that were on the planet that they had just visited turned to another.
"Do you think that young man can complete the second part of his mission?" one of the rangers' asked.
"Let's hope so but it's not completely in his hands to solve this more assistance will be required, I can only hope they can do something before it's too late" the lead ranger explained.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

The Gateway Empty Re: The Gateway

Post by Blueninja_41 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am

Nice! I like it... Lol I noticed you used "Teh" instead of "The" it was funny :p
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Aeonis.

http://www.kickass.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:28 am

I'm glad you liked it, though it sounds like I made a spelling error somewhere lolz if only I could find it, perhaps I might spot it when I move it over to LBN
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: