Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Elsa is Back  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Elsa is Back  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Elsa is Back  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Elsa is Back  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Elsa is Back  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Elsa is Back  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Elsa is Back  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Elsa is Back  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Elsa is Back  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Elsa is Back  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Elsa is Back

Go down

Elsa is Back  Empty Elsa is Back

I need to apologise for my inactivity, hmm...who I am apologising too? No one's here anymore oh well if anyone still comes over here
I mentioned before about my cricked neck, I got that better and came down with a virus, which I soon managed to get rid of, which was lucky because of going away on holiday and oh well. My holiday wasn't bad but it was a bit of a disappointment.
The Cottage we stayed in was really nice and had a conservatory but unfortunately it was a place we'd never been too before and it seems that we picked the wrong location. There was hardly any good places to eat, there wasn't even a KFC near there, mostly just all chip shops lolz.
We struggled to find places to go as well, we like to go and explore but the exploration where we went just seemed like castles and stuff, not much in the line of walks and waterfalls like we like to go and explore so we ended up spending some time on the beach when it wasn't the best weather for the beach. Lolz we mostly ended up coming off the beach within a couple of hours because we were cold.
When we went on holiday it was red hot the weather but as we were travelling to our destination down the motorways it was getting colder and colder. Funny really because when we came back I was freezing that morning but by the time I got home I was hot again. Lolz, must be quite cold where we went so in a way I'm glad to be back
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Elsa is Back :: Comments

Blueninja_41

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:53 pm by Blueninja_41

Ayup El!!

I saw you on LBN and decided you would be on here now too:)

Back to top Go down

Elsa

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 am by Elsa

Lolz, yeah this is my site so I visit this site first before everywhere else lolz Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down