Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Inside LBPR Storylines EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Inside LBPR Storylines

Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty Inside LBPR Storylines

Post by Elsa Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:41 am

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
I decided that since I write some stories about a group of rangers for fun and write lots of little storylines and episodes I thought that would be more fun for forum stories rather than writing a huge story about one thing. It's easier and means there's less chance of me quitting the stories.
So how did I make the first one, well it didn't come from a dream, I do have to make a first one up to get the stories going but it was in fact a little mixture of some things I've written in my own stories before. The parasites are an evil race I created long ago in my stories but over time I did get rather fed up with them so they did eventually disappear after the main rangers in my own stories gave them a good thrashing and you can be sure the same thing will be happening here, though they may still pop back from time to time to cause more havoc and trouble
So no specially created storyline just a quick and simple way to start the series

iSlayer
This was a complete change to what I wrote in my original stories, in my origian stories the strong character here was Trakina and her father had died long ago but for iSlayer's character I thought the role was perfect so I decided that here, Trakina's father would still be alive and that father would be iSlayer.
The storyline is very much the same, though its not based from a dream it still has its own stages of building
Stage 1: Trakina/iSlayer needs to join the rangers but they're strong warriors loyal to their world and family that would never leave their home planet to join a group of strangers that travel to other planets
Answer 1: The characters to join will have to be the only survivors from their own planet that don't have any reason to stay behind and in fact need to find a new home for themsevles.
Stage 2: What could cause this trouble?
When I originally wrote the stories those parasites were a constant on going threat in the stories and since these Traconian Warriors are powerful and have been fighting to protect planets near to their own they are in a way a threat to the parasites so they must seek to find a way to destroy the Tracoonian Warriors. A trick was the only means in order to do so and so they do it. Plus Trakina/iSlayer must be the only survivor or at least appear to be
Stage 3: Story completed

Horrific Violence
This was created of a series of stories I wrote, in which an evil woman was constantly attacking the rangers and going after them but this woman was to be a warrior in this life time and had to become good but still obsessed with violence.
Creation Stages
Stage 1: Need new character to be violent but character is a non-violent character
Answer: The character is raised different and becomes manipulated in a crazed city where people have no care and fight all the time
Stage 2: The character being raised in such a city will too far gone to fight for good, right?
Answer: After being defeated and not killed the character becomes confused and begins to think there is more to life than violence, so the manipulation isn't that good but the character is too violent to simply ask for help or ask why so the character will simply attack the person in question as a desperate cry for help
Stage 3: But after all these attacks, how can anyone trust this person?
Asnwer: There's a current situation on the planet and the only one that's available to help at the present is the violent person so that she can prove that she's not completely evil
Stage 4: Completed
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty Ringo World

Post by Elsa Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 am

This is a funny one, this did come from a dream but well, what did my dream consist of?
I was standing in a main building with corridors leading places and stairs to upper floors not to mention someone standing guard so that you can't leave the building.
Yeah how could I make a story out of that?
Stages of Story
Stage 1: What are all the people doing there? Are they bad guys, are they prisoners?
Answer: My decided answer to make for the most interesting story was people from other planets that had been captured and placed in the building under security and surveilance but the aliens are innocent and have done no wrong
Stage 2: So why are the aliens being kept captive?
Answer: Had to be because the main ruler of Ringo World felt threatened by people of other planets and thought that people of other planets were evil and had in fact come on some plot to take over his planet
Stage 3: If that's the case then how can anyone get through to him?
The only answer for that is that he takes a liking to one of the rangers and realises they could never be evil and so he has to face it that just because people are from other planets, it doesn't make them evil
Stage 4: What? That it?
Of course not that would be too short so one of the aliens being kept captive is a firestarter and plans to destroy the place to end his own existence as well as taking the lives of all the others that are being kept captive. Of course there would always have to be one to cause trouble
Stage 5: So how to stop the mad alien then?
Of course naturally the main characters will have to convince him that if he stops he will be set free along with the other alien captives too but of course he'll take some convincing after that
Stage 6: But why did Dr. Oliver go like that in the first place?
Answer: To extend the story further a Ringo Ranger that is good friends with Dr. Oliver has been trying to manipulate him into thinking that aliens were evil so that Dr. Oliver would capture them and find a way to take any special alien powers or abilities that they have and eventually become the ruler of the univese
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty TIL

Post by Elsa Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 am

This was actually based one of my own stories that I write for fun but of course the main character gender changes from my own stories to LittleBigPlanet Rangers.
This is funny to say it came from a dream because the dream was of a woman standing in front of a lake being murdered and repeated another time with soemone else being murdered.
Okay the dream had a scary and frightening impact on me but since Elsa is a psychic dreamer in my story I thought it would be interesting to have another psychic dream with a different so here comes new character Vida/TIL
So Stages of creation breakdown is as follows

Stage 1: How can this make a story of a simple vision of someone being killed?
Answer: The murder is counteracted by not only the rangers trying to protect Vida but also Vida being vicious and mouthy despite the fact that she's secretly a psychic herself and knows what will happen

Stage 2: So the second murder is the person that takes Vida's place, correct?
Yes that's it exactly, if Vida couldn't be saved then it would be Vida followed the another murder the following night

Stage 3: So since someone was already killed before Vida and the rangers arrived this actually meant there were two murders to investigate rather than one if Vida had of co-operated in the first place, correct?
Exactly, if Vida had of been more polite and reasonable rather than being aggressive the rangers could have saved her and tried to save the next victim too rather than relying on Elsa's psychic dream where Vida is the victim

Stage 4: So what is behind the murders?
Well murder story telling isn't really my thing so the whole murder mystery thing behidn it was simply made up and easy to figure out too but in fact the three main victims are all named winners from a competition that took place on the planet
The guy Jack that run the competitions couldn't afford to pay the winners so he decided to kill them instead, since after the two runners up that would be it so he would in fact only have to kill 3 girls

Stage 5: Still seems rather short, is there nothing else?
Well in the main LittleBigPlanet Rangers it was left rather short but there was more to it in my own stories because for instance Jack managed to escape to a small island and in fact had a big fight with Xianghua (Loopy) who did in fact chase after him and followed him across to his secret island

Stage 6: Why cut it short for LittleBigPlanet Rangers?
For one thing, the change in some of the main characters and storyline can make things difficulty and I'm not always in the mood for writing so mainly I cut it short to cut some of the fighting out that I wasn't in the mood for writing but also a change in characters would also make that fight more awkward to write.
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty Re: Inside LBPR Storylines

Post by Elsa Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 am

Heart of a Theif
Can't remember too much of this dream but I was trapped inside of a building and couldn't get out. Even at the entrances there was an alarm system to detect you if you try to escape but the story needed something bigger than this.
Stage 1:
Why do the rangers go to this place?
Simple answer they capture a theif first whose heart is pure and only stealing in order to rescue someone on her world if she can get enough money in order to do so.
Stage 2:
Why does she need money to free someone?
Because the authorities are cruel and take innocents captive and then use them as ransom for more money themselves, though they don't really release anyone if the people can gather the money they take the money and the person themselves anyway.
Stage 3:
With how secured the base is, is there no way out?
Of course there's always a way out if you think and try real hard

Sparks Flying:
In this dream I was exploring a field, of which there was a small building in the middle of the field. I was round the back when I heard some screaming. When I looked round a young lady came running across the field in terror, pursued by a gang of rangers armed with lasers. As they fired the terrified woman exploded. The rangers then saw me and came after me too. I ran in terror running for my life, especially after what I saw happen to the other woman.
As I ran several laser shots missed but one finally hit me in the arm, sparks flew from my arm and I could feel a horrible burning sensation in my arm where the laser had hit, almost as if I'd been hit with fire. A second laser shot him me in my other arm and I just as I was reaching the gate to the field to escape another hit me in the back.
I managed to just get out and close the gate and sit with my back to the gate but that's where the dream ended.
Stage 1:
Why did the rangers attack?
The rangers attacked because they were hunting a vicious alien
Stage 2:
Why do those rangers use such destructive weapons?
Answer: Because the only way to even hurt the alien kind if that one and only dangerous weapon, which ultimately simply burns and poisons an innocent human being.
Stage 3:
Why would those rangers attack and innocent?
They thought they were chasing two aliens and didn't realise the human was in fact an innocent human being until it was too late but by then she'd already teleported back to her spaceship to safety where her health would gradually decline until death unless someone was brave enough to go to the rangers for the antidote, which they would so freely give with apologies.
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty Zeroxin

Post by Elsa Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 am

I actually made this one up, no dream for inspiration and what I was thinking was on one of my favourite story type lines, alternate realities and an airborne virus, which ultimately effects for people but not all and what happens to those that are infected that without a cure will die?
To make it a longer and more interesting story here are the usual stages

Stage 1:
Where do the infected people go?
They are sent out to a facility by the Ringo Rangers set up by no other than Dr. Tommy Oliver himself however this is no ordinary facility, the people in this facility that are infected are in fact put to their death and so the infected ones are set out for collection as they call it ready to go to this facility and await their execution.

Stage 2:
People just accept this?
Some do but not all, whereas some people think it in the best interest of the people to survive as long as they can with their loved ones other think that Dr. Oliver is right and these people simply must be put out of their misery.

Stage 3:
Don't any of the rangers get infected?
Elsa is the first to get infected and sadly the rangers can't hide her forever and when Dr. Oliver finds her he's absolutely furious at just how much the infection has progressed.

Stage 4:
If Dr. Oliver so much kills these people anyway why would he care?
Because there's a major twist in the story and what people think, Dr. Oliver does not put these people out for execution he actually cures them with a gas that clears the body of the airborne virus

Stage 5:
If Dr. Oliver is curing them then why don't people return?
Because of the airborne virus, once infected you become more likely to catch it again so the infected people have to go a facility where the air is specially controlled to keep the toxins in the main atmosphere out. However because of the fact that people are never seen again, over the years information has become twsited and rather than people knowing the infected are going to be cured they come to think that they're being killed.

Stage 6:
So there's no real threat here?
No in the least even though people are terrified of what they think all it takes is for the rangers presence their to bring the truth to Dr. Oliver of how the people in the city see him and his rangers so that he can bring the truth back to them about what is really happening there. So no one need fear or argue over whether to put an infected out for collection or not.

Last edited by Elsa on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelt title wrong lolz)
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty Magic Forest

Post by Elsa Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:11 am

This was a story I created myself to enter a magic caster into the stories that could heal people but I needed something more than a storyline to go with it and most likely of course one magic related.

Stage 1:
The Character wants to be a healer why would she be interested in magic?
Answer because a nasty virus is spreading throughout the planet and she wants to cure it and the only way she can find at present is to find a powerful magic spell, which will immunise everyone of the virus.

Stage 2:
Where would anyone find magic?
In a place called the magic forest where there are special trees with a special spell code on them that will teach people the magic if they can understand the language that is written on the special trees, once read the spell is cast and the person can forever cast that spell

Stage 3:
There must be something more to it than that?
The forest is patrolled by the Magic Forest Rangers MFP and they're not used to friendly and innocent strangers wandering the forest in search of a spell to help people so course the doctor is seen only as an enemy

Stage 4:
Where do the rangers come into this?
The rangers visit the planet and get stuck there overnight at a campsite, which seems to have been set up just for them but when they wake up the following day one of the rangers is missing and they can't seem to find a way out of the camp to find the missing ranger.

Stage 5:
So what happens?
The missing ranger is captured by the Magic Forest Rangers in mistake of the enemy but once the rangers realise she's not the enemy they work together as the missing ranger searches for her friends
The other rangers meet the doctor that is looking for the tree and as it happens one of those trees happens to be at the campsite where they are trapped where they come across one of the enemies that isn't really an enemy but more of being used by the enemy and scared witless.

Stage 6:
So all is restored?
Eventually yes, the lead bad guy is defeated and with that there's no more threat the the doctor Donna (Blueninja) gets her/his spells and decides to leave the planet to explore space and help others far beyond his/her own world.
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty Darkness and Light

Post by Elsa Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 am

This was another I made up to make use of Vida's (TIL's) psychic powers and the first one in which she/he actually is the hero and does something remarkably good
For once I wanted to give a more darker feeling to something so I created a tribe of humans that thrive upon the darkness and cannot stand being in the light but it also need something good that's not evil.

Stage 1:
The creatuers of the dark need an enemy
Answer: The normal humans fear the creatures of the dark and so they try to make them properly human and control them so they don't have to fear them

Stage 2:
And the creatures of the dark just accept this?
Of course they don't, they fight back and now try to turn the humans into what they are

Stage 3:
There's no way around this is there? Conspiracy everywhere
That's why a psychic is needed to find out just what is needed to prove that depsite whether being human or drawn to the darkness or not, they're still human and have the same personality and emotions that's why Vida (TIL) lets a creature of the dark bite, to get the infection and then pass it on to the leader of the city. Proof that there really isn't much difference between them and they still have a choice of whether they want to be good or evil, want to be drawn to light or dark
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Inside LBPR Storylines Empty Re: Inside LBPR Storylines

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down