Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Hotel of Fear  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Hotel of Fear  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Hotel of Fear  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Hotel of Fear  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Hotel of Fear  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Hotel of Fear  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Hotel of Fear  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Hotel of Fear  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Hotel of Fear  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Hotel of Fear  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Hotel of Fear

2 posters

Go down

Hotel of Fear  Empty Hotel of Fear

Post by Elsa Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 am

To start with this dream was as though I was watching something on the TV, there were a few characters staying in this hotel but one of them was fearful of something and from the moment they entered their room, she never left what so ever. Her friends would stop by regularly trying to get her to leave but she would not come out and room service always had to take the food just inside and leave it.
Very strange the girl never wanted to stay at a hotel in the first place, she was afraid that someone or something supernatural was after her but she felt to embarrased to talk about it, she felt that people would ridicule her or think she's crazy.
Then one of her friends decides to go and stay with her just to find out what the problem is, but when this girl walks into the apartment this dream changes from a dream like I'm watching something on the TV to me being the person that has gone to help her.
I sit down and stay with her for a while in the room to try and find out what is going off but my friend insists that she's trapped in the room by supernatural forces and cannot leave no matter what. I almost laugh but time is getting on it's about time I left so i decide it's time to leave but on heading for the door, I find that the door is locked, which is strange because I would have known if someone had locked it. Suddenly room service comes along with food and knocks on the door.
I shout out to the person that the room is locked.
The person with the room service tries the door and finds that it's open, she brings the food inside and then closes the door and leaves.
I head for the door and listen carefully but the woman that brought the food sure had no key and surely when I try the door again, it's locked.
It gets to the point where it seems that I'm trapped in the room too and my friend is starting to panic, during the day being trapped in the room is the least of the problems but it's night time when the real problems start that really scare my friend.
I end up sleeping in the room in one of the single beds and during the night I'm awoken by what sounds like the sounds of a war.
I look over at my friend and she's already awake, most likely not even been to sleep and says that it's starting all over again.
I can't help but wonder what is starting all over again, is this hotel haunted or something but then if it is why is only my friend trapped by the spirits here.
The battle sounds come from the living room as though it's a huge battlefield out there with lots of warriors armed with swords with the constant clashing of metal as the swords clash together.
As I head to the living room I look round and find my friend almost shaking in a corner of the room but I decide to go and investigate this. Some flashes start to come from the living room and my friend is getting more and more scared.
Could the spirits here be attracted by fear, could my friends fear be causing all of this?
I open the door to the living room but the living room is gone, I'm standing in the middle of a huge battlefield or at least a city that seems to have become a battlefield with warriors armed with swords fighting against each other.
As I look round all are engaged in battle but none come to attack me, I continue to walk around this strange city for a short time before I heard a scream that sounds like my friend's scream.
My friend is now stood in the battlefield and one of the warriors is preparing to attack her.
I don't know why or how but I had to do something so I picked up a sword to defend my friend but things went quite strange, my friend ran away and the warrior that was going to attack my friend put his sword away and cleared off completely uninterested in me.
I went after my friend and realised something, I was right before, the ghostly spirits are attracted by fear and as night time came my friend became more and more fearful. I finally find her hiding in a small corner just outside of what is now looking almost like a ruined and quiet city. Most of the warriors lying dead on the floor with very few soldiers left and some soldiers still headed our way to attack my friend.
I explain to my friend that they're attracted to her fear and in order to become untrapped from the hotel room and free, then she must face her fear and put it aside or we'll both be trapped forever.
My friend gets up and advances toward the warriors, no longer showing any fears and stands up to them.
Suddenly there's a huge blinding flash of light and we're back in the hotel room. My friend rushes for the door and this time the door opens and this will be the last time we're here.
It's a strange haunted hotel where the ghostly spirits pick on those that have some kind of fear in them, no matter how small or large, they feed on that fear.
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hotel of Fear  Empty Re: Hotel of Fear

Post by Blueninja_41 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 am

I have to say, even though it was pretty freaky, amazing dream, you always have fun dreams, I only have bad dreams or ones that I forget about xD
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Aeonis.

http://www.kickass.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 am

Lol you can have mine, I had that one last night and it's one of the most disturbing and frightening dreams in a long time, more frightening than one I had years ago where I actually lived in a haunted house. The dream was set over a period of days and when asleep the ghost would move all the furniture around in the house so you'd go to sleep wondering where your bed would be when you wake up the following day but at least the ghost never did any harm. It just liked moving all the furniture round for some reason. I seem to have quite a few haunted style dreams, though these days they tend to come with a twist
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueninja_41 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:29 am

Haha lol, sounds... Unusual xD

I would share my "dreams" if I could call them that, more like ideas xD
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 am

Sometimes I think that maybe what dreams are meant to be, ideas, my best stories come from them and sometimes when it comes to remembering dreams I often wonder whether it's the dream I remember or what ideas I get from the dream. Often after having a dream I'll run story ideas through my head from it taking the main story from my dream and filling in beginnings and endings that are often missing. Surprising the one last night had it's ending.
These days most of my dreams are either that confusing I can't understand them or I forget them but that dream was very clear
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueninja_41 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 am

I get ideas from just thinking, I have a treasure trove of them in my head... If that makes sense? Lol, I just think of things...
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 am

Yeah I do too, maybe that's why I have the strange dreams, you never know your dreams might be stronger as you grow up, as I've grown up my dreams have gotten stronger, clearer and even more stranger
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueninja_41 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am

Okay! Lol, yeah my dreams are ver vague... Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Just depends really, doesn't it?

OLdy you're like 15 years older than me xD
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down