Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
LBPR: Blukerbeh  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

LBPR: Blukerbeh

Go down

LBPR: Blukerbeh  Empty LBPR: Blukerbeh

Post by Tanaya Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 am

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
BLUKERBEH
CHAPTER 1
COLLISION COURSE

Raftaj was flying a spaceship from Earth across the universe to explore an uncharted planet that Earth had recently discovered, of which her boss Andros checked in with her to make sure everything was fine, of which Raftaj confirmed that everything was fine.
Raftaj continued to fly the spaceship when another spaceship came flying toward her at full speed.
Raftaj quickly too the controls to try and avoid the spaceship and on doing so she managed to move the spaceship slightly but not enough to avoid the spaceship that came speeding toward her.
The spaceship hit part of her spaceship slightly but it was enough to damage the spaceship's control system.
Raftaj struggled with the controls to try and land it safely on the nearest planet but she managed it just before the controls completely blew and gave way.
Blukerbeh was stood high up on a hill when he saw the spaceship come crashing down of which he headed in the direction of the spaceship but though he could see if from where he was it was quite a distance to walk.

The other spaceship landed on a planet at the bottom of a mountain, of which a young teacher came out of the forest near to the mountain and headed toward the spaceship.
"I don't believe it, a spaceship, finally life on other planets" the teacher said rather exciteldy.
The spaceship doors opened and Mr. Hamster stepped out of the spaceship.
The teacher suddenly looked rather alarmed when saw Mr. Hamster.
"Come here, I have a present for you" Mr. Hamster said to the teacher.
"For me?" the teacher asked.
"Yes you, come and receive eternal life" Mr. Hamster said.
The teacher walked up to Mr. Hamster exictedly.
"I want you to go to Earth and I want you to start by infiltrating LBN" Mr. Hamster said.
"What's LBN? Oh you mean that friendly forum LittleBigNetwork?" the teacher asked.
"Yes, you have much work to do" Mr. Hamster said and he injected a chemical into the teacher's arm.
"You can count on me, from this day forth I shall grant the people of this world with the same gift as you gave me, then I shall head to Earth and I shall start with LBN before reaching out to others.
Now go and rot in that volucano" the teacher said and he walked off.
Mr. Hamster giggled.
"War, war, war" Mr. Hamster said excitedly.

On the LBP Rangers' spaceship, Loobeedoo was stood at the flight-monitoring desk, Blueninja was sat the teleport control desk and iSlayer was sat on the settee on the flight deck.
"Information there has been a collision in space between two spaceships and a spaceship from Earth has requested assistance" SackRacer explained.
"Let's go and help them then" Loobeedoo said.
"Confirmed" SackRacer replied.
"What about the other spaceship?" iSlayer asked.
"There has been no information or contact" SackRacer replied.

On the planet where Mr. Hamster had landed, the teacher was stood at the front of his class. A female teacher entered the room just as he was dismissing the class.
"Now for next lesson I want you to sort out those LBP levels of yours, I am most disgusted and disappointed with them. They are disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourselves for submitting them as your work" the teacher yelled angrily at the students.
Some of the kids left the class almost in tears while other seemed most unhappy.
"That's not like you James, I thought you said they were doing great the other day" the female teacher said.
"Well that was then Lori, this is now" James snapped in response. He walked up behind his desk and pulled open a drawer in his desk that had many syringes and needles in it connected together that had a liquid in it.
"Oh come on James that really isn't like you, is something wrong" Lori asked as she advanced toward him.
"Yes you, you suck but I'll fix that" James replied. He quickly injected the chemical into Lori and then he pulled the needle away.
"Yes you do suck, if you were a proper decent person you'd teach those kids properly and wouldn't have to be disappointed with the work they turn in.
You are a failure James" Lori said and then she walked off in a temper.
James giggled.

Blukerbeh reached the spaceship that had come from Earth and opened the main door to enter.
"Hello" Blukerbeh called out in an alien langauge but there was no response. He walked down the corridor and called out the same thing a few times in his language but still no response. He eventually reached the flight deck but there was no one on the flight deck.
A spaceship engine sounded from near by, of which Blukerbeh gasped and was about to run when a group of soldiers arrived on the flight deck armed with guns.
"I didn't know that Raftaj was a male" one of the soldiers said.
"I could have sworn that Andros said that Raftaj was a girl" another soldier said.
"We're here to rescue you" one of the soldiers called out to Blukerbeh.
Blukerbeh stood on the spot, he couldn't understand what they were saying to him.
The soldiers just stared at him for a few moments rather confused with blukerbeh's silence but they didn't appear to be hostile.
"Who are you, what do you want?" Blukerbeh asked them in his own langauge but just as he couldn't understand them they didn't understand him.
The soldiers turned to one another rather surprised.
"Anyone have any idea of what he just said?" one of the soldiers asked.
"I've no idea" another soldier replied.
"Well let's get him back to Earth" the lead soldier insisted as he advanced toward Blukerbeh.
To Be Continued...
Tanaya
Tanaya
Poster
Poster

Planet of Origin: : Zeronite

Back to top Go down

LBPR: Blukerbeh  Empty Alien Language

Post by Tanaya Mon May 09, 2011 9:43 am

BLUKERBEH
CHAPTER TWO
ALIEN LANGUAGE

Raftaj entered a small village on the planet where she had landed, of which there was a lot of people in the village that were dressed in white clothes. Several of the people of the village advanced toward Raftaj.
"Greetings, I'm a peaceful visitor to this planet, I bring no harm" Raftaj explained.
"Welcome stranger, I am Tiamu leader of this village and you are welcome to stay here with us if you like for as long as you like unfortunately not all of my tribe can speak Dialactian so please excuse the ones that don't understand your langauge" Tiamu introduced herself.
"Don't you mean English?" Raftaj asked.
"Well the language we are speaking perhaps you have a different name for it, we call it Dialactian because there's a planet we have an alliance with and this language is their main language so we call it Dialactian" Tiamu explained.

Blukerbeh stood on the flight deck of the soldiers spacsehip that had come from Earth, of which they were on the way back to Earth. Blukerbeh had tried to talk to them several times on the way but they couldn't understand him and he couldn't understand them so his efforts went to waste.
After some time the planet Earth appeared on the main visual screen.
"We're nearly home" one of the soldiers said excitedly.

Blueninja looked around the outside of the spaceship from Earth that Raftaj had landed in but there was nothing around the outside and when Loobeedoo came out he looked like he'd just wasted his time.
"There's no one aboard the spaceship, it's completely abandoned" Loobeedoo said.
"Well someone from Earth must have already come and helped them or whoever came down in the spaceship decided to explore" Blueninja said.
"Unless something happened to them, let's take a look around" Loobeedoo said.
"Good idea" Blueninja agreed.

Blukerbeh had arrived on Earth and left the spaceship with the Earth rangers, of which Andros had come out to greet them but he looked rather angry when he saw Blukerbeh.
"I thought I asked you to fetch Raftaj back not some complete stranger" Andros yelled at them.
"We found him aboard the spaceship, we assumed it was Raftaj, he seems to speak a langauge we don't understand and I don't think he understands us either" one of the soldiers explained.
"Well maybe he might know something if I can find someone to interpret his langauge" Andros said.
"What are you all talking about? What are you planning to do to me?" Blukerbeh asked in his own language.
"See" one of the soldiers pointed out.
"Yes finding someone to interpret the language my be heard indeed, I don't think I've quite heard anything like that before, that sounds even more bizarre than Japanese" Andros said.
"It sounds alien and we did find him on another planet Andros" one of the soldiers explained.
"Exactly, to some languages like Japanese and Chinese are bizarre, to other the English language or something simiiar might be weird but this is truly the strangest thing I've ever heard" Andros said.
"What shall we do with him for now sir?" one of the soldiers asked.
"Make him comfortable in a room somplace where he can relax and get some rest, he might have some valuable information if we can interpret his langauge so treat him well" Andros ordered the soldiers.
"Yes sir" one of the soldiers replied.

Loobeedoo and Blueninja arrived at the village on the planet where Raftaj had landed, of which Tiamu arrived at the entrance to greet them with a few others.
"Greetings travellers, we have a few visitors here today how may we be of assistance" Tiamu asked.
"Has anyone come here from another planet today?" Loobeedoo asked.
"Yes" Tiamu replied.
"May we see the space traveller?" Blueninja asked.
"Raftaj, some people would like to see you" Tiamu called across the village.
Raftaj walked over to entrance.
"Yes" Raftaj said.
"We picked up a distress call from a spaceship from Earth landing here, would that be you?" Loobeedoo asked.
"Yes have you come to take me back to Earth?" Raftaj asked.
"Well we did answer that distress call" Blueninja replied.
"I would be most appreciative, thank you most kindly" Raftaj said gratefully.
"I don't suppose while you tourists were headed here you saw anyone else out there did you?" Tiamu asked Loobeedoo.
"No, are you expecting someone?" Loobeedoo asked.
"Oh it's just Blukerbeh he's one of our not so smart tribe, he can't even speak Dialactian yet and he's always wondering off by himself but he's not usually gone this long" Tiamu said.
"Suppose a rescue team from Earth came and mistook Blukerbeh for Raftaj?" Blueninja wondered.
"I'm pretty sure they'd be able to tell the difference" Raftaj said.
"Depends who the rescue party is" Loobeedoo replied.
"Good point but if they did my people wouldn't harm him" Raftaj explained.
"Maybe not but we have to get him back" Blueninja said.

Blukerbeh was in a room on the planet Earth and he opened the window, of which the was a telephone pole not far from the window that went down into the street that was quite far below. Blukerbeh climbed on to the window ledge, he then jumped across and caught hold of the telephone pole. He slid down the pole until he reached the floor, he then let go of the telephone pole and ran off.
To Be Continued...
Tanaya
Tanaya
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

LBPR: Blukerbeh  Empty Language Key

Post by Tanaya Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am

BLUKERBEH
CHAPTER 3
THE LANGUAGE KEY

Mr. Hamster was stood at the top of the volcano on the planet where he'd crashed when James climbed up to the volcano where Mr. Hamster was.
"It's all taken care of" James said.
"Now go to Earth and start with LBN, it's one of their most popular and friendliest forums there, a great place to strike since there are many members there that equally use other forums. I'd go myself but I'll be recognised as an alien you won't since you look human" Mr. Hamster explained.
"Yeah and by the way Mr. Hamster, I forgot to tell you just how much you suck" James said. He rushed at Mr. Hamster and pushed him down into the volcano.
Mr. Hamster fell with a scream.
"Now let's get this show on the road, Earth is a great place for a war" James said excitedly. He climbed back down the side of the volcano and climbed into Mr. Hamster's spaceship, of which he soon left the planet in Mr. Hamster's spaceship.

Blukerbeh was stood near to a shopping centre on the planet Earth that was near to the facility where he had arrived, of which iSlayer, Blueninja and Loobeedoo walked over to the centre.
Blukerbeh had a strange alien pendant on round his neck that iSlayer instantly recognised.
"It's him" iSlayer said and he ran after Blukerbeh.
Blukerbeh quickly ran to the side of the centre and ran down a quiet alley, of which he eventually came to a dead end and iSlayer caught up to him.
"Hello" iSlayer said in a friendly manner.
Blukerbeh just stood there without saying a word, he knew that no matter what he said no one would be able to understand him.
"Come on say something" iSlayer said after a short pause.
Blukerbeh turned round but there was nothing for him to grab or climb on to, he turned back round toward iSlayer.
"Why can't people just leave me alone?" Blukerbeh thought out loud in his own language.
"I'm here to help you" iSlayer replied back to Blukerbeh in Blukerbeh's language.
"You, you understand me" Blukerbeh said stunned in his own language.
"I'm a Traconian Warrior from Zee Space, the langauge you speak is old Traconian" iSlayer spoke in Tracoian language.
"What do you want? Why did those people kidnap me and what did they intend to do to me?" Blukerbeh asked in old Traconian.
"They mistook you for someone else that needed help, please trust me and let me help you, I give you my word I mean you no harm" iSlayer assured Blukerbeh in old Traconian.
Blukerbeh smiled and advanced toward iSlayer.
"I'll take you back to your planet and you'll be safe I promise, no one is going to hurt you I swear" iSlayer assured Blukerbeh in old Traconian.

Back aboard the spaceship, Blukerbeh was sat in the medical section with a light beaming down on to him.
iSlayer was sat at a computer in the room just as Draden entered.
"Some people are so stupid, well at least LBN took care of that spammer" Draden said.
"What happened on LBN" iSlayer asked.
"Some new guy joined that gave himself the name of Mr. War and he said that everyone sucks for playing LBP and then he started posting a personal "You suck" on every member's profile until Mr. Genji banned him that is, thank goodness a moderator finally came online. There's usually always one online but then when you need one where is one?" Draden explained.
"Haha, yeah anything that can go wrong will go wrong" iSlayer replied.
"Hopefully that won't happen again, I got to say though I kinda feel sorry for the guy if he's got nothing better to do than to tell strangers that they suck" Draden said.
"Yeah, the guy definitely has a problem" iSlayer agreed.
Draden giggled and left the medical section.

On the planet Earth a man came out of his house and got into his car, of which it was late at night but just as he was about to start the car engine someone sat up in the car behind him.
"Hello Mr. Genji, yes it's me Mr. War, you banned me today and thanks for that I found out your IP address and tracked you to your home address using alien technology now you will take that ban off me or else" James threatened him.
"If you think I'm taking that ban off when all you can do is tell people they suck..." Mr. Genji began but before Mr. Genji could finish his sentence James injected a chemical into them.
"Yes they do all suck, I'll remove that ban right away and tell everyone just how much they suck, yes suck, suck, suck" Mr. Genji replied. He got out of his car and went into the house laughing.
James pulled a list out of his pocket that had a list of the LBN moderators on it, of which he put a line through Mr. Genji's name.
"That's Mr. Genji off my list, now let's see who's next? Hmm...let's try EnochRoot" James said. He giggled and put his list away.

iSlayer was still in the medical section some time later, of which the light finished beaming down onto Blukerbeh.
"There that should have worked, well has it?" iSlayer asked Blukerbeh.
"Yes, I understand you now and I can speak your langauge too" Blukerbeh replied.
"That's good, the language translation into your brain worked, you cannot speak our language, the computer just put something into your brain to translate so you can understand what we're saying now and eventually learn our language. Until then for the time being everything you say in your own langauge will be instantly translated into Dialactian or English dependant on what the planet calls the language" iSlayer explained.
Draden entered the room again but this time he didn't look very happy.
"What is it now Draden? Did that Mr. War of LBN hack LBN and take the site down?" iSlayer asked.
"No, Mr. Genji unbanned him and started joining in with Mr. War, now they seem to be playing a game of who can post the amount of VM's telling people how much they suck" Draden moaned.
"Maybe Mr. War somehow hacked Mr. Genji's account" iSlayer suggested.
"Nope, they're both posting at the same time, at the same time Mr. Genji posted on my wall saying I suck with lots of smileys, Mr. War also posted on EnochRoot's wall telling him he sucked with lots of smileys. Oh well perhaps EnochRoot might hit the ban hammer when he comes online" Draden sulked and he walked off.
"Sounds like Mr. Genji has gone mad" iSlayer mocked.
"The activity on LBN seems exceedingly suspicious" SackRacer said.
"How's that?" iSlayer asked.
"I have confirmation that it is indeed Mr. Genji using the account, it's his IP address but the postings are completely out of his line" SackRacer said.
"Well maybe it's a proxy address" iSlayer suggested.
"The technology aboard this spaceship is different to most technology, the computer picks up an address of where the messages are being received from, our technology is far to advanced for it to be bounced off to another location. Earth technology does not have the technology to bypass our advanced IP addresses, which are taken from the actual locations and scan for any proxy servers or any deliberate change in IP address. We have it all correct there is no chance of mistake" SackRacer replied.

Elsa and Spa were sat together in a room of the spaceship together, of which Spa was at the computer and Elsa was sat on Spa's bed.
"I bet all that strange activity on LBN is all to do with that Mr. Hamster" Elsa said.
"You think" Spa asked.
"He did threaten to get revenge and he's not having much luck with us so what better way to get revenge than to attack a forum we use a lot?" Elsa said.
"You're right El, we should track that Hamster down and teach him some manners" Spa replied.
"Of course it's just a guess I might be wrong we should ask him first if we come across him but I wouldn't be surprised" Elsa said.
"Actually I think suspicious of that Mr. Hamster myself, so I kept it quiet I did get trace of the spaceship that collided with the Earth spaceship and it was in fact Mr. Hamster's spaceship and it was on course for the planet Earth when it collided" SackRacer explained.
"Any idea where it went?" Elsa asked.
"Confirmed" SackRacer replied.
To Be Continued...
Tanaya
Tanaya
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

LBPR: Blukerbeh  Empty Re: LBPR: Blukerbeh

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content