Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Ringo Jungle  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Ringo Jungle  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Ringo Jungle  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Ringo Jungle  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Ringo Jungle  EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Ringo Jungle  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Ringo Jungle  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Ringo Jungle  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Ringo Jungle  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Ringo Jungle  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Ringo Jungle

Go down

Ringo Jungle  Empty Ringo Jungle

Post by Elsa Tue May 10, 2011 11:20 am

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
RINGO JUNGLE
CHAPTER ONE
THE JUNGLE

Elsa, Spa and Blueninja stood at the foot of the mountain on the planet where Mr. Hamster had landed but there was no one around and the village was quite some distance from where the volcanic mountain was.
"Well this is where SackRacer predicted that Mr. Hamster would have come" Blueninja said.
"Yes and there's nothing here" Elsa replied.
There was a bright blinding flash and suddenly they were standing in the middle of a jungle. Birds could be heard from all around the area.
"What happened?" Blueninja asked.
"Not another alternate reality? That was the same flash as the one when I went to that alternate ringo world with the Zeroxin virus" Elsa explained.
"I didn't think there was a jungle on Ringo World" Spa said.
"There isn't, this isn't Ringo World this must be an alternate of Mr. Hamster's world" Elsa replied.
"You mean the world Mr. Hamster would have landed on" Blueninja corrected her.
"That's it exactly" Elsa replied.
"Well let's see if we can find our way around somewhere" Spa said.
Elsa, Spa and Blueninja walked on through the jungle until they came the main city of Ringo World, of which they all stood in shock.
"I don't understand, we were on a different planet and Ringo World doesn't have a jungle" Elsa said.
Spa looked over toward a bush and noticed someone was in the bush.
"Worse than that I think" Spa said. She walked on over to the bush and pulled the person out of the bush but it appeared that he'd been drained of life and was long dead.
"What happened to him?" Blueninja asked.
"That's what we need to find out, this may be a jungle on this world but there's something very nasty taking place here" Spa said.
"Great at this rate it'll take us even longer to find out what happened to Mr. Hamster" Elsa replied.

Aboard the LBP Rangers' spaceship Lion was sat at the teleport control desk while Draden was stood at the flight-monitoring desk.
"According to this Elsa, Spa and Blueninja were transported to Ringo World and then disappeared" Lion said.
"Not another alternate reality" Draden moaned.
"It would seem so" Lion replied.
"The disturbance on LBN continues" SackRacer said.
"We'll investigate that later" Draden said.
"Yeah we have too much to do, first we must find Elsa, Spa and Blueninja, then we must track down Mr. Hamster and then investigate the disturbance on LBN" Lion said.
"If my calculations are correct then you'll be killing two birds with one stone, I believe that Mr. Hamster is behind the LBN disturbance" SackRacer said.
"I wouldn't be surprised" Draden said.
"Yeah but what about Mr. Genji? Did you say yourself he unbanned Mr. War and started posting hateful comments on everyone's profile himself?" Lion asked.
"Yeah he even posted a thread about how much LBP sucks" Draden said.
"Information EnochRoot has now banned Mr. Genji and the new forum member for their actions" SackRacer announced.
"It's about time something was done about those two, I bet that Mr. War hacked Mr. Genji's account, poor Mr. Genji" Draden said sympathetically.

On the alternate Ringo World, Elsa, Spa and Blueninja entered the main city centre, of whcih there appeared to be a party going off. A DJ was playing music and people were dancing about to the music in the room. There were lots of drinks and refreshments around.
"Looks like we arrived just in time for a party" Blueninja said.
A woman walked up to them.
"Hi, I'm Radha Alpha Ringo" Radha introduced herself.
"Is this a public party?" Spa asked.
"Public party everyday feel free to join in with the fun, there's plenty of drinks to go around with how much Blukerbeh has been killing people everyone needs to make the most of what life they have left before Blukerbeh has killed everyone" Radha said and then she went off to continue dancing with the other people.
"What kind of person have we let into our rangers?" Blueninja asked.
"Different realities are different, the Blukerbeh of our world maybe good while the Blukerbeh of this world may be completely evil" Spa explained.
"I'm not sure about that, I don't know Blukerbeh very well but I couldn't imagine him being evil" Elsa said.
"Well apparently he is on this world" Spa said.
"It's all that Dr. Oliver's fault, he purposely infected Blukerbeh with a virus that makes him drain the life of other people" one of the guests at the party called out.
"Now that's not true, I'm going to find Dr. Oliver and talk to him" Elsa said and she headed off through the city.
"Radha" Spa called out as she approached Radha.
"Yes" Radha replied.
"Where can I find the leader of this city?" Spa asked.
"You want to speak with Tomonari, I'll take you too him" Radha replied and she headed off toward an office.
Spa and Blueninja followed.

Draden and Lion were still on the flight deck when iSlayer arrived.
"I've added some more controls to the computers, thanks to me you should be able to track rangers to different realities should the need ever arise" iSlayer explained.
"Good I think the need has just arised" Draden said.
"Information, LBN is corrupted" SackRacer announced.
"What's up now SackRacer?" Lion asked.
"EnochRoot has just unbanned Mr. Genji and the other new guy and started posting the old boring constant "you suck" with lots of smileys on people's profiles" SackRacer explained.
"What is it? Catching?" Draden asked annoyed.
"If the rangers have been transported to an alternate reality then that will have to wait" iSlayer said.
"Please investigate the situation on LBN" SackRacer begged.
"We will but we have more pressing priorities" Draden replied.

On Ringo World, Spa and Blueninja entered an office, of which Tomonari was sat behind his desk with Jarrod standing beside him.
Radha walked up in front of Tomonari's desk.
"Tomonari these are some strangers I've met that are interested in what is going off here" Radha explained.
"Yes, we found a dead body outside of the city and hear that someone called Blukerbeh is doing the killing, now what is being done to investigate this?" Spa asked.
"Dr. Oliver purposely infected Blukerbeh with a virus so that someoen else would take the blame for destroying this colony but Dr. Oliver is the main bad guy here not Blukerbeh. You can't blame Blukerbeh when Blukerbeh is merely being controlled by Dr. Oliver" Tomonari explained.
"So Dr. Oliver is a bad guy here?" Blueninja asked.
"Yes and he's on our most wanted list, until he's apprehended if he finds someone else he will infect them with the same virus too" Tomonari replied.

Elsa arrived at the main apartment that Dr. Oliver had lived at in the Ringo World that she had known and knocked on the door to the apartment. The door swung wide open after about a minute.
"Hello. Dr. Oliver" Elsa said as she stepped inside.
Dr. Oliver was stood behind the door with a needle and syringe in his hand and as soon as Elsa stepped inside and injected a chemical into Elsa.
Elsa instantly dropped to the floor unconscious.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ringo Jungle  Empty The Virus

Post by Elsa Tue May 10, 2011 12:10 pm

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
RINGO JUNGLE
CHAPTER TWO
THE VIRUS

Spa and Blueninja were still in the office with Radha standing opposite Tomonari and Jarrod.
"We must investigate and find this Blukerbeh and stop him from killing before it's too late" Spa insisted.
"Be my guest but be careful it's dangerous out there and you never know who Blukerbeh might attack next" Tomonari warned them.
"I'll assist them" Jarrod offered.
"Jarrod we don't know these people they may be dangerous" Tomonari warned him.
"I feel we can trust these people so I will show you to where most attacks take place" Jarrod offered.
"Thank you that would be a great help I am Spatheleaf but just call me Spa" Spa introduced herself.
"I am Blueninja" Blueninja introduced himself.
"Jarrod" Jarrod introduced himself and then he stepped toward the entrance of the room.
"This way" Jarrod said and he left the room.
Spa and Blueninja followed.
Radha walked closer to Tomonari.
"I'm sorry Tomonari they were asking questions" Radha explained.
"That's quite all right, if they're as honest as Jarrod thinks then maybe they can actually help us out" Tomonari said.
"And if he's wrong and they're bad guys then I won't forgive myself if something happens to Jarrod" Radha said.
"It's his choice" Tomonari replied.

Elsa regained consconscousness to find she was lying on a bed in Dr. Oliver's apartment but though she regained concsciousness as she tried to move she soon realised that she was paralysed.
Dr. Oliver looked round and advanced toward her.
"What have you done to me? I can't move" Elsa asked in fright.
"Paralysis drug, I'm sorry but I really need someone I can talk to and trust around here and you're the first person to dare to venture into my territory but don't worry I won't harm you, I'm not the monster people make me out to be" Dr. Oliver explained.
"Then why drug me, I only came to talk to you" Elsa replied.
"Most people that would come out here looking for me would try to kill you but sadly I realised after I'd already drugged you that you had no weapons so you had no hostile intentions and for that you have my sincerest apologies but I am Ringo's most wanted me. Yes I infected Blukerbeh but it was an accident, I was trying to create a super human but it backfired and Blukerbeh fled from me. He said I was crazy and that I infected him on purpose when I tried to help him. He wouldn't accept any help, he said I'd just make him even worse" Dr. Oliver explained.
"I'm sorry but if you let me go I can help you" Elsa replied.
"I'm not keeping you captive here and in no way do I intend to harm you either, the paralysis will eventually wear off until then you'll be able to look around and talk but you will have no function to move your arms or legs" Dr. Oliver explained.
"You should try explaining that to people because right now they all think you're a monster that purposely turned Blukerbeh into a killer and I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding. Not only do I know you in alternate realities as a good guy but if you were a bad guy in this world you could have infected me or killed me but you haven't" Elsa explained.
"You're from another reality, I almost looked into research into that when I decided to go into Super human research, if I can get Blukerbeh back and nuetralise the drug inside of him then I shall change my research and start looking into alternate realities" Dr. Oliver explained.
"That would be a much better idea" Elsa replied.

Jarrod led Spa and Blueninja into the ladies toilets, of which he stopped inside.
"There have been a lot of attacks in here and the gents toilets too" Jarrod explained.
"Why strike at the toilets?" Spa wondered out loud.
"Well not many people use these toilets so if you come here you're likely to be the only one here and if you scream in fright then there's a chance you won't be heard from here" Jarrod explained.
Blukerbeh jumped down from the ceiling and looked at the group licking his lips.
"This doesn't look good" Spa said.
"All right Blukerbeh give it up, we can help you but you must surrender now" Blueninja said.
Blukerbeh gave out some alien cry, he jumped onto the ceiling and then climbed across the ceiling as though he was a spider.
The group turned round.
Blukerbeh jumped down near to the door and quickly ran off.
Just as the group left the toilets Blukerbeh was headed down the corridor but as he did Elsa and Dr. Oliver approached from the opposite direction.
Blukerbeh stood in the corridor without saying a word but the fear in his eyes was clear to notice.
"Don't be frightened Blukerbeh, I can help you,I meant you no harm" Dr. Oliver explained.
Blukerbeh listened to Dr. Oliver and took a few steps toward him.
"He speaks the truth Blukerbeh, please give him a chance to help you" Elsa begged him.
"But I already infected many others too, I'm not the only one" Blukerbeh explained.
"If you let me try to help you, we can help the others too" Dr. Oliver explained.
"Okay" Blukerbeh nodded his head in agreement.

About an hour later Blukerbeh was sat in Dr. Oliver's apartment, of which Dr. Oliver had just injected a chemical into Blukerbeh's arm.
Spa, Elsa, Jarrod and Blueninja were also there but they were getting rather bored, they'd been there for a long time while Dr. Oliver had been trying to find a cure for Blukerbeh.
"I not feel like eating humans anymore or infecting them" Blukerbeh explained after a few minutes.
"Well you shouldn't, that should have neutralised the drug but there's always a chance of failure just like the drug was meant to make you superhuman not turn you into a killer" Dr. Oliver explained.
"Now let's go and explain this to people and then Ringo World can be freed of this evil menace" Jarrod said.
"Good idea" Dr. Oliver replied.

The group quickly left the apartment and headed toward the main hall, of which when they arrived the DJ in there was still playing the same song that had been playing when they first arrived there.
Jarrod walked up into the area where the DJ was and pushed him aside of which he stopped the music that was playing.
"Hey" the DJ moaned.
"Don't complain you only play the same song over and over again" Jarrod said.
The DJ sulked and turned away in disgust.
Everyone in the room was then looking over at Jarrod.
Jarrod pulled the microphone toward him to speak to the people.
"I know you've been afraid of Dr. Oliver for a long time but Dr. Oliver didn't purposely infect Blukerbeh with anything. Blukerbeh went on the run afraid but now Dr. Oliver and Blukerbeh have been reunited and Blukerbeh has been cured. Dr. Oliver can cure you but for that those of you that are infected must come forth" Jarrod explained.
"Dr. Oliver's a traitor" soemone shouted.
"I'd never trust Dr. Oliver ever again with anything" another person shouted out.
"How are we going to cure these people with an attitude like this?" Elsa asked.
The room suddenly went dark with all the lighting going out but just afterwards a bright white dragon appeared in the room.
People began to scream and run for the doors but the doors quickly closed and locked themselves.
"People of Ringo World, I am here to cleanse you and there will be no escape" a voice came from the dragon.
"Oh my god, it's going to kill us all" Spa panicked.
The Dragon opened his mouth and white ball came out of his mouth that he shot at the people one by one, of which as hit they dropped to the floor.
"The dragon is killing them" Blueninja panicked.
"It's the WhiteAbyssDragon but why's he attacking us?" Dr. Oliver asked.
The dragon continued knocking the people out one by one.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Ringo Jungle  Empty Summoner Elsa

Post by Elsa Tue May 10, 2011 12:33 pm

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
RINGO JUNGLE
CHAPTER THREE
SUMMONER ELSA

The dragon continued opening his mouth and throwing a white ball out of its out at the people when Dr. Oliver took hold of Elsa's arm and pulled her toward a window that was in the room.
People that were in the room were screaming and panicking with the dragons' attack on them.
"Stop" Spa called out to the dragon.
The dragon turned toward Spa.
Spa charged toward the dragon but the dragon threw a white ball out of its mouth at Spa before Spa could attack the dragon.
Spa dropped to the floor like the other.
"Spa" Blueninja called out in concern and then he looked up at the dragon.
"You'll pay for this" Blueninja threatened.
The dragon threw a white ball at Blueninja before Blueninja had the chance to act.
Meanwhile Dr. Oliver smashed open a window and climbed outside, of which he helped Elsa out as well.
"Come on let's get out of here" Dr. Oliver said.
"What about the others?" Elsa asked.
"There's nothing we can do for them now come on" Dr. Oliver said and he pulled Elsa away from the place.
"I can't just leave my friends" Elsa said as she tried to pull back.
"They're as good as dead now let's go before the WhiteAbyssDragon catches up to us" Dr. Oliver said as he pulled Elsa along.

Back inside the main Ringo Building everyone was lying on the floor, the whiteabyssdragon looked round and noticed the smashed window. The whiteabyssdragon quickly flew up into the air and flew out of the window.

Dr. Oliver ran ahead of Elsa through the forest, of which once Elsa realised that the dragon was following she ran as fast as she could to try and keep up with Dr. Oliver.
They soon came to a section of the woods that went up hill with some steps going up the hill.
Dr. Oliver quickly raced up the steps and ran ahead.
Elsa ran up the steps but as she did the dragon flew above her and landed in front of her.
Dr. Oliver looked round and saw what happened.
"Elsa" Dr. Oliver called out in concern.
Elsa backed away frightened.
"Please don't kill me" Elsa begged in fright.
"I would not harm my summoner" the WhiteAbyssDragon explained.
"I don't understand" Elsa replied a little weary of the dragon.
"Your cries to cleanse and free the people of this world of the evil virus, I came forth and cleansed them for you, I am the WhiteAbyssDragon protector of Ringo World I would not harm my people and I most certainly would never harm my summoner" the WhiteAbyssDragon explained. He flew straight toward Elsa.
Elsa froze on the spot in fright he flew toward her too quickly for her to avoid him but he seemed to disappear inside of her rather than actually hit her.
"That was the WhiteAbyssDragon, he's supposed to be a legend but I guess he was real after all" Dr. Oliver said.
"Yeah he said he'd saved the people of Ringo World but I don't understand, he called me his summoner" Elsa said.
"The WhiteAbyssDragon was a summoned dragon and I think he's chosen you as he knew summoner, he just merged with you by the way so now he will be with you forever" Dr. Oliver explained.
"I don't know whether that should frighten me or whether I should be happy with that" Elsa said.
"Don't be frightened the WhiteAbyssDragon will forever protect you I guess he cleansed the people after all. I thought that might have been some kind of sarcasm but I guess he really did mean cleanse" Dr. Oliver explained.
"Yeah some people tend to use that word for kill, that is some of the sick bad guys out there" Elsa replied.
"Let's go" Dr. Oliver said.
Dr. Oliver and Elsa headed back toward the main Ringo base, of which everyone that the dragon had attacked with the white ball were now back up and continuing their party.
Spa and Blueninja quickly rushed over toward Elsa.
"Elsa are you all right? I was worried when I came back round you and Dr. Oliver were gone" Spa said in concern.
"We're fine" Elsa replied happily.
"Good" Spa replied.
"We should be on our way back to our reality if we can" Blueninja said.
"Yeah let's take a look round the jungle where we first appeared" Elsa suggested.
"Thank you for your help Elsa, couldn't have done this without you" Dr. Oliver thanked her.
"You're welcome" Elsa said with a smile on her face.
Elsa, Spa and Blueninja left and headed back out into the jungle, of which they were blinded by the whie light again before they reappeared back on their spaceship flight deck.
Draden and Lion were still at the controls but iSlayer was no longer around.
"I'm glad you're back, LBN is completely corrupted now, even Mugsig said that I suck" Draden said.
"Well I guess Earth is our next desintation but how do we start with investigating a forum from the planet Earth that has members living all over the world?" Elsa asked.
"Well it all started with Mr. War, I'm sure we can trace his location and find him, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Mr. Hamster" Draden said.
"Yeah it does kinda sound like him" Elsa replied.
"Information EnochRoot just banned all the members that were currently online and left them a messaging on their profile saying that they suck for being online so he's testing the ban button" SackRacer explained.
"That's ridiculous" Elsa said.
"More so is the fact that Mr. Genji is looking through his friend list and banning his friends that aren't currently on line and posting them a visitor message saying that they suck for not being online so he's banning them for a week" SackRacer said.
"Who's going to do what next" Draden asked.
"We head to Earth and track down this Mr. War, everything started with him" Elsa said.
"Confirmed, LBN's downfall is all due to Mr. War" SackRacer explained.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Ringo Jungle  Empty Re: Ringo Jungle

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down