Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
The Magic Forest EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
The Magic Forest EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
The Magic Forest EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
The Magic Forest EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
The Magic Forest EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
The Magic Forest EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
The Magic Forest EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
The Magic Forest EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
The Magic Forest EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
The Magic Forest EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

The Magic Forest

Go down

The Magic Forest Empty The Magic Forest

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:00 pm

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
THE MAGIC FOREST
CHAPTER ONE
THE HAMSTER IS BACK

The Planet Magistral was just on the boundaries of the Atrioss Galaxy where the rangers regularly explored however Magistral was no ordinary planet. It was mostly a forest besides a huge built up city. The city was a lot like Earth but it was very quiet with hardly anyone around until Mr. Hamster walked round a street corner with a huge grin on his face.
A man walked round a corner that looked ill, he was holding on to a wall almost as if he'd fall if he didn't hold on to something.
"Please Mr. Hamster, give us the cure, we're all sick and dying we need help" the man begged weakly.
Mr. Hamster giggled, he didn't say another word he just turned around and walked off giggling to himself.
"Mr. Hamster please" the called after him but he just ignored him.

In a hospital of the planet there were so many patients in the hospital that there were even lots of patients in wheel chairs scattered about outside in the corridors because there just wasn't the room for the patients in the hospital.
A doctor walked out of the room that had a nameplate on the front that read "Dr. Ninja."
A female doctor walked down the corridor, of which the doctor that had come out of the room was no longer dressed in a uniform, he was dressed up for combat and even carried a sword on his back.
"Blueninja, just what are you going to do?" the female doctor asked.
"I am going to the forest, legends have it that there is magic in the forest that can be withdrawn from the trees now if I can find a good healing spell then I can come back here and heal my patients" Blueninja explained.
"But Blue, the bad guys are roaming the forest looking for dangerous spells not to mention the Forest Rangers that don't like people taking magic from the forest. There is no way you could go out to the forest and return alive with the magic" the female doctor said.
"Either way that is what I am going to do and if anyone stands in my way" Blueninja began, he drew his sword before he continued "I will cut them down with my sword" he finished and then he put his sword away.
The female doctor said no more, somehow she had a feeling that Blueninja was stronger than he looked and he was sure determined.
Blueninja turned away and left the hospital.
"Good luck Blueninja for your sake and everyone else's I do hope you do return with a cure" the female doctor thought out loud.

The Forest Rangers had a HQ in the forest, of which they were all inside when someone was approaching the base from outside. The person was about to place a note on the floor outside of the HQ when another forest ranger approached from behind.
"So you dare come to our base when you are our enemy I will take you down for this and you will be punished for your crimes against the people of this world" the ranger insisted.
The young girl dropped the note down on the floor and ran off, she quickly disappeared out of sight so that the ranger couldn't follow her. The ranger walked over to the note that the girl had dropped and picked it up.
The other rangers came out of the base at that minute and looked at the ranger outside.
"What happened?" One of the rangers asked.
"Our little friend has left us another note about what our enemies are planning but it seems that one of the bad guys has discovered the information and tried to run off with the note. We should approach this one carefully the enemies probably know about the information that has been left for us" the ranger explained that had found the note.
"We shall proceed and look to take down the enemies and destroy them" one of the other rangers insisted.

Elsa, Arven, Lion, Spa, Draden, TIL, Fang, iSlayer and Trakina were in the forest of the planet Magistral, of which they had arrived at a campsite where there were several tents but no one appeared to be around at all.
"Most unusual no one here at all" Arven said surprised.
"Yeah I guess we didn't need to bring our camping equipment for our holiday out here" Lion said.
"Yeah too bad Loopy didn't want to come" Elsa said.
"Well I'll sleep in the tent with TIL" Spa said.
TIL grinned with agreement of what Spa said.
"This is someone else's camping area we should leave and set up our own campsite, besides the peopel these tents belong to will probably be back soon" Elsa suggested.
"Yeah Elsa's right let's head on through the forest" Draden said.
Draden lead the way forward through the forest but just after they'd left the campsite they came back toward the campsite.
"What?" Draden asked.
"This can't be the same place? We never turned around or double backed, we went in a straight line it's not possible" Elsa said.
"All right let's head in another direciton" Draden said. He turned left from the camp and headed in a straight direciton but they soon came back to the camp but this time they arrived from the opposite direction.
"What's going on? This can't be happening? We're going in a straight line" Draden said.
"Something weird is happening around here, what is this are we prisoners or something?" TIL asked.
"I don't think anyone or anything would like to take so many prisoners" Arven said.
"I guess we have no choice after all but to camp here" Spa said.
"I don't like this, something about this feels wrong, this is definitely some kind of trap" Fang said.
"Yeah but there's nothing we can do about it right now" Draden said.

As night drew in they started a fire in the forest and kept the fire going until they all went to bed in the tents and sleeping bags that had already been left in the area. It was as though they had been expected and the tents had been provided for them even though the LittleBigPlanet Rangers had come with their own tents and stuff but still it saved them from setting them up.
Owls hooted in the forest over night until the sun rose and then the rooster in the distance crowed.
Draden, iSlayer and Trakina were the first up, eventually and slowly one by one the other rangers got up but even after they'd all got up Elsa was missing she was the only one that never seemed to have got up out of bed.
"Where's Elsa? Is she actually going to get up today or next year?" Fang asked rather annoyed.
"Elsa's gone" TIL said.
"Gone where?" Draden asked.
"I don't know I just know that she's not here, my psychic power doesn't tell me everything you know but we are going to meet a stranger later on today that carries a sword" TIL said.
The LittleBigPlanet Rangers that had got up out of bed quickly got up and spread out around the camp area to find Elsa they even left the campsite looking for her, it didn't seem too bad doing that since walking in a straight line from the camp seemed to lead them back to the camp, which it did. They eventually ended up back in the centre of the camp together.
"This is ridiculous, I walk away in a striaght line and end up back here, just what is going on?" Spa asked.
"This has me baffled, we're completely trapped" Lion panicked.
"Try you're ranger bracelet" Arven said.
Draden activated the communicator on his ranger bracelet but before he spoke into the quiet communicator he was shocked to discover that there was static coming from it and yet it should have been as quiet as anything and set to transmit directly to the spaceship.
"Static" Draden said a little worried.
"We're completely cut off then" Spa said.
"This must be that Hamster's doing, he did say he wanted revenge" Draden said rather worried.

Elsa walked alone through the forest, of which she was well away from the campsite when the Forest Rangers surrounded her.
Elsa gasped in fright.
"Destroy the evil one" one of the rangers called out.
"No, we have no proof that she is evil I will not kill someone who poses no threat" another ranger called out.
"But I'm a threat" a vicious voice called out from near by.
A woman jumped out of a tree and a fireball appeared in her hand.
"Let fire take you rangers down and destroy you" the woman called out and then she threw the fireball toward the Forest Rangers.
The Forest Ranger managed to throw the fireball back with his own magic of which the vicious woman was burned with the fire.
Elsa gasped in fright.
"You will come with us, I am Xenick leader of the Magic Forest Rangers, MFR for short" Xenick introduced himself.
"I'm Elsa, I'm just lost here okay, could you show me the way out of these woods" Elsa asked nervously.
"You are our prisoner and you will cooperate and tell us exactly what the enemies are planning particularly that Mr. Hamster that showed up a little while ago" Xenick said.
"Mr. Hamster" Elsa panicked.
"You know him" Xenick asked.
"I know about him all right he's a nasty piece of work" Elsa explained.

The LittleBigPlanet Rangers remained in the campsite area of which they were sitting still trying to think of a way out of the area when they could hear movement headed toward them from within the trees but at the moment they were out of sight all they could here were the heavy footsteps.
"Elsa must be coming back" Spa said excitedly.
"That's not Elsa, listen carefully, to the sound the footsteps are making, whoever is approaching is wearing combat boots and last I looked Elsa did not wear combat boots" iSlayer explained.
The foosteps grew closer and closer.
"It must be that Hamster guy we should make a plan" Draden said.
"We don't have time" Fang replied.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Magic Forest Empty Tree of Life

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:01 pm

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
MAGIC FOREST
CHAPTER 2
TREE OF LIFE

The LittleBigPlanet Rangers sat in the area where they were trapped as someone continued toward them, there was only one it sure sounded like someone in combat boots. They could only guess it was Mr. Hamster and Mr. Hamster had clearly set some kind of trap for them but by the time they realised the trap it was too late. Mr. Hamster was just about on top of them.
"What are we going to do?" Spa panicked.
"I shall fight this Mr. Hamster" iSlayer said as he drew his sword and he advanced toward where the footsteps were coming from.
Blueninja called out into the area and he drew his sword when he saw iSlayer with his sword drawn.
"Who are you?" iSlayer asked rather surprised.
"I am Blueninja and I am here for the magic of this forest, if you stand in my way I'll cut you down with my sword" Blueninja introduced himself.
"Magic?" iSlayer repeated. He almost laughed but somehow he didn't think Blueninja was the enemy so he put his sword away to show he meant no harm.
"Yes magic indeed" Blueninja replied and since iSlayer showed he meant no harm he too equally put his sword away.
"We can't leave this area of the forest" Draden said as he approached Blueninja.
"That's weird to my knowledge the only person capable of entrapping someone in local space would be the old legendary magical queen Ucretsia and that's just a legend. There's nothing to prove she existed or didn't exist" Blueninja explained.
"So would this Ucretsia be working with Mr. Hamster?" Draden asked.
"Mr. Hamster is a demon, he came to this world a few days ago and starting spreading a virus about. I am just a doctor but I am also a well trained ninja and swordsman so I came out here into the forest in order to get the healing spells from the forest. I know there is danger I shall have to fight the Magic Forest Rangers that protect this forest and I will also have to fight Mr. Hamster's servants" Blueninja explained.
"Why is Mr. Hamster spreading a sickness around?" Spa asked.
"I don't know, I think he's got something bigger planned up his sleeve but no one knows what, he's made no demands for anything in return for a cure and just seems to think everything is funny" Blueninja explained.
"He'll be laughing on the other side of his face when I get my hands on him" Draden threatened.
"I'm going to help you" Fang offered.
"Well since we all seem to be on the same side perhaps we should work together" Blueninja suggested.
"That would be nice, it's very nice to meet you Blueninja I'm Draden" Draden introduced himself and then he began to introduce all the other rangers.

Meanwhile Elsa was chained to a chair in the MFR base, of which Xenick stood in front of her and other rangers were standing in the room behind him.
"So what do you know of Mr. Hamster?" Xenick asked as he leaned across toward Elsa.
"He was a bad guy on one of the other planets we visited, he was ill treating people there but my rangers stopped him and afterwards he threatened he'd get his revenge on us" Elsa explained a little frightened.
"You are working for Mr. Hamster now tell us what he has planned" Xenick ordered.
"I swear I am telling you the truth I am not working for Mr. Hamster, I know nothing of this world I'm just a visitor. When I arrived here I found this camp set up in the forest me and my rangers stayed there over night. When I woke up the rangers were gone so i set out to find them and here I am captured by you people" Elsa explained in fright.
"There is no camp in the forest" one of the rangers exclaimed.
"Look please I am telling you people the truth" Elsa explained in fright.
"We are the Magic Forest Rangers and we are not ones to take too lightly to be messed with now if you don't tell us what we want to know we'll take you out there and introduce you to the magic trees" Xenick threatened.
"Look please, I swear I am telling you the truth, if I was working with this Mr. Hamster I swear I'd tell you all I know, please use magic on me and please don't take me to those magic trees, please" Elsa begged in fright.
"Release" Xenick called out.
The chains keeping Elsa to the chair were released.
Elsa got to her feet and she backed away from the MFR frightened.
"There's no need to be frightened, we were testing you for the truth a real visitor would know nothing of the magic trees and your fear of the magic trees have proven that you speak the truth. You see the magic trees give magic powers to one they are not something to be feared" Xenick explained.
"Does that mean that you believe me now?" Elsa asked.
"You say that Mr. Hamster is a nasty piece of work?" Xenick asked.
"He's very dangerous, he's not much of a fighter himself but relies on others to do the fighting for him" Elsa explained.
Another ranger entered the room that had been missing from the MFR the whole time but he had a note in his hand.
"Sir we just got another message giving us the location of our enemy" the MF Ranger explained that had entered the room.
"Right let's get out there and attack" Xenick insisted.

Back at the camp Blueninja stepped up toward a tree that had some strange markings on it, of which the LittleBigPlanet Rangers followed after him wondering what he was up to.
Blueninja called out some words in a strange foreign language.
The words on the tree lit up bright green and then a bright green light beamed from the tree and hit Blueninja.
Blueninja screamed out in pain as the light hit him and he dropped to the floor.
The green light quickly disappeared and the words returned to normal on the tree.
"Blue" Draden called out in concern. He bent down on the floor beside Blueninja and examined her, of which he looked back up at the other LBP Rangers.
"He's all right, he's just unconscious" Draden explained.
"What happened to him?" TIL asked.
"I guess the magic wasn't quite what he expected" Spa guessed.
"Yeah instead of withdrawing the magic like he expected the tree attacked him" Draden explained.
Blueninja regained consciousness on the floor and sat up.
"On the contrary, I wasn't unconscious I was just stunned while my brain was storing the magical energy of the tree the life spell is now mine to keep. Do not be worried for me it is quite normal for the tree to throw a bolt of light at the one that calls the spell code off the tree" Blueninja explained and then he got to his feet.
"If that's the price for magic, I don't think I want it" Draden said.
"Healing magic is cool but that looks really scary" Spa said.
"I agree, I can read the writing on the tree too, my psychic power knows what is written" TIL said.
"What does it say?" Spa asked.
"The English interpretation is as follows, come forth tree of life and bestow upon me the power to restore life" TIL explained.
The words on the tree lit up bright green, the green light hit TIL and he dropped to the floor unconscious.
"I guess it doesn't matter whether you speak the spells in the foreign langauge or English, the tree still responds" Blueninja explained.
TIL shortly recovered and came round just as Blueninja did but shortly afterward they were distracted my many rushing footsteps.
A group of warriors came charging into the area with their swords rasied.
"They're Mr. Hamsters lackeys" Blueninja explained.
"There's so many of them" Spa panicked.
"We can't fight them all" Fang said worried.
"We have too" Blueninja insisted.
The warriors closed in on Blueninja and the LittleBigPlanet Rangers.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

The Magic Forest Empty Swords and Magic

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:02 pm

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
THE MAGIC FOREST
CHAPTER 3
SWORDS AND MAGIC

A gang of warriors ran out into the area where Blueninja and the LittleBigPlanet Rangers were of which they came charging to attack.
Blueninja drew his sword and ran at the first warrior of which he plunged his sword into the warrior's chest.
The warrior screamed out in pain and dropped to the floor dead.
One of the warriors charged at Spa but as he approached Spa swung her sceptre at the warrior and hit him round the head with her sceptre.
The warrior cried out in pain and dropped to the floor.
Trakina stood ready for battle with her sword drawn as one of the warriors approached and swung his sword toward her.
"Ya" Trakina cried out as she blocked the blow of the sword with her sword.
The warrior withdrew his sword, of which Trakina hit the warrior in the face with her hand that she held the hilt of her sword in.
The warrior fell back slightly in pain.
Trakina swung her sword at the warrior and hit him in the shoulder with the flat end of her sword so that she didn't do any serious damage.
The warrior cried out in pain and dropped to the floor.
A warrior charged at iSlayer with a sword in his hand ready to attack.
"Yaah" the warrior cried out as he swung the sword at iSlayer's head.
iSlayer ducked and kicked the warrior in the stomach with his right foot.
The warrior cried out in pain as he bent over toward the floor holding his stomach where he'd been kicked.
iSlayer hit the warrior over the head with his hand that he held the hilt of his sword in.
The warrior dropped to the floor flat on his face this time.
The warrior that Spa had hit had got back up to his feet and was stood in front of Spa ready to fight again.
Spa spun round in a circle but when she turned back round toward the warrior she swung her sceptre to the side of his head.
"Yaah" Spa screamed out as she whacked him round the head with her sceptre.
The warrior dropped to the floor again.
Another warrior charged toward Blueninja from Blueninja's right.
Blueninja swung his right foot outward toward the warrior and kicked him in the chest with his right foot.
The warrior cried out in pain, he went flying back through the air due to the force from Blueninja's kick and he landed on the floor in the distance.
One of the warriors that had been fighting one of the other rangers snuck up behind Blueninja with his sword ready to plunge into Blueninja's back.
Blueninja seemed to be unaware of his presence.
As the warrior was about to strike, Blueninja swung his sword out behind him and plunged it right through the warrior's chest.
The warrior screamed out in pain as he dropped his sword to the floor.
Blueninja pulled the sword out, of which the warrior dropped to the floor dead.
As the battle was about to continue the Magic Forest Rangers came into the area.
The remaining warriors quickly ran off.
The Magic Forest Rangers instantly went chasing after them and the LittleBigPlanet Rangers followed along with Blueninja.

The warriors ran right to a cave and stopped outside of a cave, of which the Magic Forest Rangers, the LittleBigPlanet Rangers and Blueninja soon caught up to them.
"Our master is in there, deal with him and we'll cause no more trouble" one of the warriors said.
"Very well I'll you off but you must clear out of here immediately" Xenick ordered the warriors.
The warriors didn't hesitate to flee.
Xenick led the Magic Forest Rangers, the LittleBigPlanet Rangers and Blueninja into the cave.
Mr. Hamster was in the cave however he looked rather worried when he saw that he'd been ganged up on.
"What is the meaning of this?" Mr. Hamster screamed in anger.
"We've cornered you, there's nowhere else for you to run Mr. Hamster, now surrender peacefully" Xenick ordered him.
"My plan has backfired someone has betrayed me oh well never mind, I set this up as a trap for the LittleBigPlanet Rangers, they owe me their lives and I shall take them eventually but for now I'm off as for the LittleBigPlanet Rangers" Mr. Hamster began as he looked directly at them "I'll be back to collect on your debt" he threatened and then he quickly ran off.
They all went chasing after him but he ran out into a clearing where there was a small spacecraft.
Mr. Hamster climbed into the spacecraft and left the planet.
"He got away" Blueninja complained.
A woman appeared in front of the group as if by magic.
"But this world is now safe, you have done well to make it this far. Please allow me to introduce msyelf I am Ucretsia Spirit of the Forest. I set my own little trap to get that Mr. Hamster and well I guess my plan backfired too but at least he is gone" Ucretsia said.
"Who is Ucretsia?" Elsa asked.
"A powerful witch that created the magic of this forest, it is said that it is Ucretsia herself that grants the magic to people" Xenick explained.
"And Dr. Ninja still awaits the cure spell that heals illnesses as well as restoring health" Ucretsia explained and she threw a ball of light at Blueninja.
Blueninja cried out in pain and he dropped to the floor.
Blueninja recovered a few moments and later and got back up to his feet.
"You now have the cure spell as you wished but that Hamster threatens other worlds" Ucretsia explained.
"We'll get him" Draden assured her.
"Good look LittleBigPlanet Rangers and please stay here a little longer Dr. Ninja would like to join you once he's cured his patients" Ucretsia said.
"Sure the more the merrier" Draden said happily.
Blueninja smiled happily.

A few minutes later Blueninja had returned from the hospital that he had worked at but only Elsa and Spa were waiting for him outside.
"Where are the other rangers?" Blueninja asked them.
"They've returned to the spaceship, we're just waiting for you" Elsa explained.
"Well thanks to that cure spell I've healed everyone now, I guess those Magic Forest Rangers weren't quite as bad as they were supposed to be" Blueninja said.
"Sometimes stories about people get a little carried away and over time twisted. The magic Forest Rangers just didn't want magic to get into the wrong hands" Spa explained.
"Yeah so where are you rangers headed next or should I say where are we headed next?" Blueninja asked.
"Well to whatever planet we come across next" Elsa replied with a smile on her face.
Blueninja equally smiled with excitement.
"Sounds fun" Blueninja said.
"Welcome to the LittleBigPlanet Rangers" Spa welcomed him.
Blueninja smiled in response.
THE END
NEXT EPISODE COMING SOON
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

The Magic Forest Empty Re: The Magic Forest

Post by Sponsored content