Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
The Fairy of Vayus EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
The Fairy of Vayus EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
The Fairy of Vayus EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
The Fairy of Vayus EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
The Fairy of Vayus EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
The Fairy of Vayus EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
The Fairy of Vayus EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
The Fairy of Vayus EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
The Fairy of Vayus EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
The Fairy of Vayus EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

The Fairy of Vayus

3 posters

Go down

The Fairy of Vayus Empty The Fairy of Vayus

Post by Elsa Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:33 am

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
THE FAIRY OF VAYUS
CHAPTER ONE
THE FAIRY OF VAYUS

Elsa was sat at the computer aboard the LittleBigPlanet Rangers' spaceship, of which she was currently using the LBN forum. Since everything had been settled on Earth the forum had returned to normal with no parasites using the forum anymore. The electronic door to her room opened.
Elsa looked round in surprise.
Spa was standing in the doorway and peeked into Elsa's room.
"Hey Elsa, everything is going fine at the moment no problems anywhere, we're still looking for another planet to explore" Spa explained.
"Are we near one yet?" Elsa asked out of curiosity. She loved travelling to other planets even though it was so dangerous at times but the fun and adventure far outweighed the dangers that she'd encountered so far.
"We're near one, Blueninja and iSlayer are going to go and explore it once we're close enough" Spa explained.
"Good, I'll get to have a little rest for a change" Elsa said happily. Though she enjoyed travelling around she also liked to have a rest every now and again but everyone was the same.
Spa soon left the room and the electronic door to the room closed too.
Elsa finished on the computer and turned it off.
The lights suddenly went out in the room.
"Huh, what's happening" Elsa asked rather worried.
The lights flickered on for a moment and then went off again.
"SackRacer report" Elsa called out.
"Int...er...fer..." SackRacer began and then his voice went.
A small humanoid creature with wings appeared in the room that was half the size of Elsa and was flying in the air.
"Hi there, I'm the fairy of Vayus and I need your help" the fairy explained.
There was a huge flash of light and then Elsa was stood in a building that was lit up but looked a mess. The room she was stood in her a settee in the centre of the room, a chair almost in the far back corner of the room and another chair almost blocking the entrance of the room.
There was a cupboard in the room that wasn't quite at the back of the wall that seemed to be away from the wall a little.
Elsa was alone in the room and it seemed whereever she was, the room was right at the back somewhere since there was only one door leading into the room.
Elsa looked round a few times and then sighed annoyed.
The fairy appeared in front of Elsa with a red flash of light.
"There you are, I hope you weren't busy doing anything but if you do not help me then my planet will be destroyed" the fairy begged.
"Well...uh...I'd like to help you but if you're world is under threat then you'll need more help than what I can give" Elsa explained.
"You're the only one I trust, please" the fairy begged.
"Then I guess I have no choice, I'm cut off from the spaceship and you brought me here, so what's the problem then?" Elsa asked.
"The planet is being invaded by hostile evil aliens and to make things even worse the rangers that are supposed to protect the planet have sided with these aliens and are taking my people out as human sacrifices to the alien invaders" the fairy explained.
"Whoa, that's quite a big situation you got here, I really do think you should let me go back to my friends and bring more people here. You're going to need more help than I can give" Elsa explained.
"You're the only one I trust, you can do this, I know you can" the fairy insisted.
Elsa sighed annoyed, she'd just been entrusted to save an entire planet from not only alien invaders but corrupted rangers too.
Voices could suddenly be heard from near by and when Elsa looked round a small group of people walked into the room armed with lasers.
"It's all right these are some of my friends trying to fight the rangers" the fairy explained.
One of the warriors advanced toward Elsa.
"Don't tell me that fairy has sent you here to fight our battles for us" the lead warrior explained.
"Yeah, I know I can't do it alone not against alien invaders along with corrupted rangers" Elsa replied.
"Well the rangers are right behind us, we're making our last stand here, if we survive then we can work together and if the worst comes to the worse then you'd better hide or the rangers will kill you too" the lead warrior explained.
The warrior took cover behind the settee near to the entrance of the room and prepared for battle.
The fairy moved over to where the chair was near the back of the room.
"Hide behind here, if the worst comes to the worst then the rangers won't find you hiding behind here" the fairy said.
Elsa took cover behind the settee.
The lead warrior looked round at a female fighter "Claire, what do you think our chances are?" the lead warrior asked.
"Slim to none Rex" Claire replied.
Even behind the chair Elsa heard, she suddenly felt vulnerable and defenceless if those fighters didn't stand much of a chance then what chance did Elsa stand alone?
"Here they come" one of the warriors called out.
The warriors behind the chair began firing at the rangers that were headed their way but their lasers had no effect of them.
"Our weapons are useless" Claire panicked.
The ranngers pointed their lasers back at the warriors and fired at them.
The warriors went down one by one as they were shot.
Elsa stayed hidden behind the chair, she had only just seen out of the corner of her eye the warriors get shot and those rangers certainly showed no mercy even to their own people.
Elsa struggled to keep herself calm and stop herself from not only screaming but gasping in fright with the slaughter she had just seen.
Footsteps came close into the room.
The rangers had stepped past the warriors that they had shot down.
"There's someone else here, I can sense their presence" the lead ranger said.
Elsa struggled to keep herself from gasping but she was even more scared now, somehow they knew there was someone else in the room and before she knew it, one of the rangers had found her and pointed his laser directly at her.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Fairy of Vayus Empty Maze of the Rangers

Post by Elsa Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:04 am

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
FAIRY OF VAYUS
CHAPTER TWO
MAZE OF THE RANGERS

Elsa remained on the floor behind the chair frozen in fear, it was only a matter of time before the ranger that had his laser pointed at her pulled the trigger. If the rangers would kill their own people then they'd definitely kill a complete stranger.
Elsa stayed there for a few minutes, for some reason the ranger seemed a little hesitent to shoot her.
"She's no threat" the ranger said after a few minutes. He turned away from Elsa and headed back to the other rangers.
"Move them out and let's go" the lead ranger called out.
The Rangers soon removed the bodies of the dead from the area and walked away.
Elsa finally got to her feet rather shocked at what happened but in some way she was rather curious as to why the rangers didn't attack her.
The fairy appeared in front of Elsa.
"The rangers are probably got their hands full with removing the bodies they have already, I guess that's lucky for you" the fairy explained.
"Yeah but still it's weird that they didn't kill me, I'm sure removing an extra body wouldn't be a problem to them so why didn't they kill me?" Elsa asked.
"Do you want to go and ask them?" the fairy asked.
The thought of facing those rangers again almost made her shiver, they certainly didn't appear to be very friendly and in some way she found them very hostile.
"Where am I anyway?" Elsa finally asked.
"It's the old abandoned ranger station, that's why the place is such a mess, when the aliens came here from another planet it was a while before I realised that the rangers had given the aliens their old ranger station as a base of operation. Now the aliens and rangers are working together to destroy my people and I want them stopped" the fairy explained.
"What do the aliens use this for?" Elsa asked.
"The rangers bring people to this building for the aliens and trap them inside, the rest of the building here is like a maze with never ending traps and if the rangers don't get you in here and take you to the aliens then the aliens will because there's no way out" the fairy explained.
"You brought me here to die" Elsa said worried.
"No, I brought you here to save my world and that's exactly what you're going to do" the fairy insisted.
"Yeah, I always was a one man army" Elsa replied sarcastically.

Meanwhile back on the LittleBigPlanet Rangers' spaceship, Draden was sat at the teleport control desk, Loopy was stood at the flight-monitoring desk and iSlayer and Blueninja were stood at the teleport area ready to go down to the planet Vayus.
"It makes a change us going to explore a planet together" Blueninja said happily.
"I wonder what we'll run into" iSlayer said.
Spa quickly marched on to the flight deck and she didn't look very happy either.
Everyone on the flight deck quickly looked round, with how fast Spa had arrived on the flight deck they all knew that something was wrong.
"Elsa's disappeared off the spaceship" Spa said.
"SackRacer locate Elsa" Draden ordered.
"Elsa is no longer aborad the spaceship" SackRacer announced.
"I'm going down to that near by planet to look for her" Spa insisted.
Spa marched right over to the teleport area.
Everyone just remained quiet, somehow they had a feeling that trying to stop Spa from doing what she wanted was not exactly going to work.

Elsa walked down a corridor in the old abandoned ranger station of which she came up toward a crossroad but as she did someone else approached from the opposite direction that turned and ran in fear when he saw Elsa.
"Wait I won't hurt you" Elsa called after the young lad but he took no notice.
Elsa stopped in the middle of the crossroad and looked in the direction that the lad had took.
The lad was still running down the corridor but a trap door opened beneath him and he fell with a scream.
Elsa gasped in fright.
The fairy appeared again in front of Elsa.
"Like I said, the rangers hunt this building to force people to go tot he aliens if they don't go willingly and if they don't get them then the traps will" the fairy explained.
"Well I guess I won't be going that way" Elsa said as she looked down the corridor where the lad had fallen through the trap door.
Elsa turned and headed down another corridor but it wasn't long before she heard some inhuman voice.
"Those are the aliens, run" the fairy called out.
Elsa quickly ran down the corridor as fast as she could and ran out into an empty room that had a circular hole in the wall. Elsa approached the wall and looked more closely at it. It looked like a slide what you'd find at a swimming pool only there was no water in it but it was all covered just like a sliding tunnel.
"That could be our only chance of escape" the fairy said as she looked at the tunnel.
"A trap" Elsa asked.
"No, the traps aren't that easy to find, that's more of a sliding secret passageway, after you" the fairy insisted.
"Might have guessed I'd have to go first" Elsa replied.
The got into the tunnel and slid down the tunnel.
The fairy followed but she flew down.

Spa had been teleported down on to the planet just outside of a small town but outside of the town the ground was filled with rocks, as Spa looked around she couldn't see any plant life or even any soil for miles.
Spa headed toward the small town but just as she was about to enter a gang rushed up in front of her that were holding stones in their hands.
"We're the Vayus Rangers and we do not tolerate aliens here, aliens are all evil and will be destroyed" one of the gang members called out.
They soon began throwing stones at Spa.
Spa put her hands in front of her face to stop the stones from hitting her face but the stones kept coming and it wasn't too long before one of the stones finally cut her hand.
"Kill the alien" one of the gang members called out.
"Kill, kill, kill" they began to chant as they continued throwing stones at Spa.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

The Fairy of Vayus Empty Evil Aliens

Post by Elsa Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 am

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
THE FAIRY OF VAYUS
CHAPTER 3/3
EVIL ALIENS

Spa soon ended up on the floor still trying to fend off the stones that the gang were throwing at her that had greeted her even though it was no friendly greeting. Spa had never come across anyone so violent that they simply just throw stones at their enemies without even trying to talk to them and she was too busy trying to fend of stones to reason with those rangers that had attacked her. Though for the first time, Spa was defenceless she feared that her days were almost up.
A laser shot was fired.
The gang stopped throwing stones at Spa.
Spa finally looked up.
The Vayus Rangers were standing not far behind the group that had attacked Spa and one of them had his laser pointed in the air.
"Throwing rocks now at space tourists without even giving them the chance to talk or fight back, you lot are in big trouble now get out of our faces before we get even more angry with you lot, go on scram" the lead Vayus Ranger shouted at the gang that had attacked Spa.
The gang sulked and quickly walked away from the area.
Spa was surprised that the rangers that had attacked her had been scared off so easily. She smiled at the Vayus Rangers and advanced toward them.
"Thank you, those Vayus Rangers are very unfriendly, I'm not sure how you managed to scare them off but thank you" Spa said gratefully.
The Vayus Rangers seemed rather stunned as though they didn't understand something.
"What are you talking about? We're the Vayus Rangers, we just saved you" the lead Vayus Ranger explained.
"But they said..." Spa began but she soon realised that they'd lied.
"Did they say that they were Vayus Rangers?" one of the Vayus Rangers asked.
"Yes they did" Spa replied.
"This is bad, they attack people from other planets out of fear of them being evil and now they're trying to impersonate us as well, they'll end up giving us a bad reputation" the lead Vayus Ranger said in anger.
"Anyway we apologise on behalf of those naughty people for your unfriendly welcome, allow us to welcome you to our planet Vayus" a second ranger said to Spa.
"Thank you, I am Spa of the LittleBigPlanet Rangers" Spa introduced herself.

In the abandoned ranger station Elsa was on a small platform at the very bottom of the building, which was a huge basement with a big height different between floor and ceiling. There were lots of strangely coloured small buildings in the area and there were some alien creatures roaming about.
They were humanoid and scaley with very sharp teeth.
The fairy was beside Elsa looking over at the underground section.
"The rangers had this extended for the alien creatures, this area never use to exist before. You see the rangers not only sided with the enemy but they're also helping them a lot" the fairy explained.
"Are we safe here?" Elsa asked the fairy.
"Yes, the aliens won't find us up here" the fairy insisted.
Elsa suddenly heard a noise from behind and when she turned round several of the creatures were standing behind her.
"Yes of course they won't find me here" Elsa said sarcastically.

A few minutes later Elsa was locked inside one of the strangely coloured buildings.
The fairy appeared inside but she didn't look very happy this time.
"This was the problem, I was hoping you could find a way to get into these buildings to release the prisoners but I guess that's not going to happen now you've got yourself captured" the fairy sulked.
"It wouldn't work anyway, I watched the alien open it, it's touch sensitive but only to the aliens DNA pattern" Elsa explained.
The fairy didn't reply this time she just sulked.
"Now they're going to kill you too, you were my last hope" the fairy said in despair.

Spa was stood in front of the main ranger's desk in the main ranger building, of which there were a couple of other rangers in the building but apart from that the place was quiet.
"So is there anything we can do for you Spa?" the lead ranger asked.
"Yes I'm looking for my friend Elsa, she was taken off our spaceship but we don't know by what or to where but this was the nearest planet so I was hoping it might be here" Spa explained.
"This friend of yours, was she taken by the fairy of Vayus?" the lead ranger asked.
"The fairy of vayus? Who or what is that?" Spa asked.
"Well my men were sorting out some rebels in the old abandoned ranger station and they came across a terrified young girl who had been sent their by the fairy of vayus to save this planet. The fairy of Vayus has indeed wasted someone's time as their is no threat to this planet what so ever" the lead ranger explained.
"So this fairy..." Spa began to wonder.
"The fairy is afraid that us rangers have become corrupted and helping evil aliens, yes we have sided with some aliens but they not evil they are peaceful with psychic powers and a few other enhancements that they are sharing with our people. We have been taking people out a few at time to be enhanced but we can't tell anyone the truth. If we did then the people would panic and rise against us.
This is the main reason why we are doing this, to show our people that aliens from other planets can not only be friendly but helpful too, us rangers have special powers but they're just the enhancements given to us by our alien friends and now we are giving it to the poeple to try and hopefully make them realise that aliens aren't completely evil" the lead ranger explained.
"Well you certainly have your hands full, can you take me to this place where the person is that has been sent here by the fairy of Vayus?" Spa asked.
"The creatures got the girl last I heard, I'll have them bring her back over here" the lead ranger said.
"Thank you" Spa said politely.

Elsa was still locked in a room when the door was opened and two creatures were standing outside with Rex, Claire and the group she'd seen fight the rangers.
"Huh!" Elsa exclaimed.
"The rangers didn't kill us, they stunned us and now we have been enhanced with the alien's power, the aliens aren't a threat to this world and neither are those rangers corrupted. The Rangers planned this all along to help us" Claire said.
"How silly could I have been to doubt those rangers so much" the fairy asked rather guiltily and then she disappeared with a flash of light.
"I wonder where the fairy has gone now" Elsa wondered.
"The fairy doesn't show hereself all that much, only if the planet is in great danger" Rex explained.
"Thank you for coming anyway even if it was a misunderstanding" Claire said gratefully.
"Well it wasn't like I had a choice but I would have done my best anyway but it would have been better if your fairy had of trusted me and my friends more so that I didn't have to do this alone" Elsa explained.
The human group with the creatures laughed.
"Yeah, that fairy isn't the most trusting of people, if that fairy actually trusts you then you are highly honoured" Rex said.
Elsa almost laughed.

A few hours later Elsa and Spa had returned aboard the spaceship, of which Elsa sat on the settee on the flight deck to rest after the day that she'd had. Trying to run and hide from a group of alien hostiles and crazed rangers when there was no danger at all was quite a tiring day.
"So Vayus was never in any danger" Blueninja said.
"Not at all, all the running and hiding for nothing" Elsa said.
"Well it's not surprising, I think the people on that world do need to be taught a lesson and though its rather a frightening deception to the people the way the rangers are going about it, I think it's the only way for those people to come to terms that aliens are not hostile" Spa said.
"What happened to you Spa anyway, you look rather hurt?" iSlayer asked in concern.
"The people of the planet Vayus attacked me when I arrived there and who knows what would have happened if the Vayus Rangers hadn't of come along when they did" Spa explained.
"Right let's continue on our travels now, the next planet we come to is mine for exploring" Blueninja insisted.
"Oh very well" Spa said a little annoyed.
The spaceship soon headed off away from Vayus toward another planet in space.
THE END
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

The Fairy of Vayus Empty Re: The Fairy of Vayus

Post by Blueninja_41 Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:56 am

Aw crap, Elsa's gonna die and so is Spa... No ladies on the ship?! D:

Lol, that was my reply to the first 2 posts...
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Aeonis.

http://www.kickass.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 am

Hahaha, I ended the chapters at those points on purpose lol Very Happy
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueninja_41 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 am

I like your sig.
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Aeonis.

http://www.kickass.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 am

Lol, I always put a brief description of the latest story beneath the link and that is just about best but you're right, it is actually quite funny lol Very Happy
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by iSlayer Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Wow. I'm gonna need some time to read this one xD
I'll whip some time up for you asap xD
iSlayer
iSlayer
Ranger
Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Over there

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 am

Take your time, I just write the full one up at once so I don't forget what I've already written
I had quite a habit of doing that back in the days of just typing a chapter up one at a time on LBN, lol
Write too much at once and now I'm actually a little behind on everything
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down