Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria))

3 posters

Go down

Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) Empty Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria))

Post by TheAwesomePrussia Wed May 11, 2011 7:00 am

Prussia.

The name that used to strike fear into the hearts of millions.

Prussia.

He used to be one of the most powerful countries in Europe. That was the key word, used to be. Now he was nothing. Absolutely nothing. He used to have Europe eating out of the palm of his hand. He used to have all of these countries bowing down to him.

Now he was nothing. And it was all Germany's fault. His damn brother. He just decided to take over Prussia one day. And now he was disappearing because of it. The war that was raging in his country was causing him to die out. To collapse. If Germany won this war, he would be done for.

Forever.

There was a rumor that countries that disappeared were reborn as humans. Was it true? Maybe. But what if it wasn't? Prussia didn't want to die, of course. He was just way too awesome to die. The world would be nothing without Prussia. Nothing at all.

Right?

Right! Of course..why would the world be able to go on without him? Pfft, it was a laughable thought that Europe could make it without him..laughable..

Prussia sighed and placed his face in his hands before running his fingers through his hair. "Damn West.." he growled, standing up and looking out of his window. Looking at all the destruction before him.

If he did die...there was one thing he had to do before he did.

He had to tell Austria how he felt. His true feelings. Not those lies that he always told him about how much he hated him. In reality, he cared deeply for Austria. Loved him, even. But he was...scared..actually scared that Austria wouldn't feel the same way. He saw the way he looked at that damn Switzerland. Ugh..it made him just so sick inside...

He headwalled and grimaced. "C'mon, Prussia. You're just so awesome, why wouldn't Austria feel the same? He'd be an idiot not to, right? Right..so just tell him, dammit!" Yup, there he goes, talking to himself again..

After a few moments of incoherent mumbling to himself, he decided to go see Austria. He whistled and Gilbird came fluttering down onto his shoulder. Ah, Gilbird, his faithful companion.

"If Austria is a complete idiot and turns me down, at least I have you, eh, Gilbird?" he said with a smirk, petting his birds head. Gilbird happily chirped in response as Prussia walked out of the door.
~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of walking and avoiding surprise attacks by Germany, he finally arrived at Austria's house. He stared at the door and took a deep breath. "It's now or never, Prussia. Now or never.." He glared at the door with his crimson-pinkish eyes before slowly knocking on it.

The frustrated sound of piano keys being hit could be heard before a loud, "Whose there?!" followed. Oh great, Austria was in a bad mood. Prussia wondered why. Did Switzerland say something mean to him, or was he just frustrated and mad for no reason? Well, whatever, that didn't matter right now.

"It's I! The Awesome Me! Prussia!" he yelled from outside the door.

A pause, the sound of piano keys being angrily hit, and then..."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, PRUSSIA? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY. AUGH!"

Prussia rolled his eyes and managed to pick the lock as Austria was ranting and raving. Then, he stepped inside, looking around. "Hey, hey, hey. Try to contain your happiness." he said sarcastically, Gildbird flying around his head before landing on top of it.

Austria glared at him and sighed. "Why are you here?" he asked, crossing his arms. Prussia snorted and flicked his hair out of his eyes.

"Well, it's a damn good reason, if I do say so myself." he sneered.

"If you're here about wanting my vital regions.."

"NO. No..I already took those once, remember?"

"Yeah, before Hungary kicked your ass, I might add." Austria added with a smirk.

Prussia rolled his eyes and sighed. "Just..listen to me, ok? I got something to say.."

"Then spit it out."

Prussia glared for a moment before sighing and crossing his arms. "Austria..I'm disappearing. Germany is taking me over...and I don't know how much longer I have. So, I just need to get this off of my chest.." He paused and sighed. "Austria, I love you."

Austria's violet eyes widened, shock, anger, and surprise flickering across his face. "..And you're just waiting until now to tell me this? You're waiting until you're disappearing?" He glared and shook. "You should've told me sooner..you should've.."

Prussia just looked at him, no emotion on his face, though he was dying on the inside. "I didn't know how to--" He was cut off by soft lips pressed against his own. He blinked, his crimson-pinkish eyes widening before they closed as he kissed back.

Austria pulled back after a few minutes and sighed. "I always loved you, you idiot. You should've told me sooner!"

Prussia looked taken aback. "I just didn't know how you would react, dammit! I'm sorry for being...being scared.."

Austria blinked. Did he just admit to being scared? Holy shit, someone call Jesus. A miracle just took place. He sighed and took Prussia's hand in his own. "There was no reason to be...but I suppose we can be together..for as long as we can.."

A smirk went across Prussia's face. "I knew I was too awesome for you to turn down, dude. Now we gotta spend every moment together. Kesesesese~"

Austria rolled his eyes. "Shut up." he said, playfully smacking the back of his head, causing Gilbird to fly up.

Hn..well..even if Prussia didn't have long left, his last few days would be the best of his life..
TheAwesomePrussia
TheAwesomePrussia

Back to top Go down

Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria)) Empty Re: Confessions ((PrussiaxAustria))

Post by Blueninja_41 Wed May 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Great story, happy ending:)
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Aeonis.

http://www.kickass.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesomePrussia Thu May 12, 2011 7:12 am

Thanks! |D
TheAwesomePrussia
TheAwesomePrussia

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueninja_41 Thu May 12, 2011 7:32 am

Just one thing-
If you are gonna use language like shit and stuff, post a warning:)
I am fine with it, it may just offend some of our other users.
That's it, great storytelling again:)
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu May 12, 2011 8:11 am

Great story and he did post a warning in the description of the thread unless that's been added since.
Another great story with a happy ending, I love happy endings Very Happy
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueninja_41 Fri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Really? Oh ok...
I looked through the new posts section:(
Blueninja_41
Blueninja_41
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum