Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
School Trap EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
School Trap EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
School Trap EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
School Trap EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
School Trap EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
School Trap EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
School Trap EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
School Trap EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
School Trap EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
School Trap EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

School Trap

Go down

School Trap Empty School Trap

Post by Elsa Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:08 am

Okay this was really weird, there was one night I had this small dream linked around a dark creepy forest and this poisoned swamp but I couldn't fully remember the details but I made a story out of it all the same and this was kind of how the story went. The Rangers go to investigate a school on this planet with the creepy forest and the poisoned purple swamp. Anyway this is no ordinary school it's a school on a Japanese style samurai planet only these are highly hooked on their sword training. There are samurai guards at the school to make sure the students don't run away and the people born on the planet are forced to go to this school and learn the ways of the warrior. The story went that sometimes some students that didn't want to be warriors would manage to escape, they'd go to the poison swamp and drink the poison on purpose because suicide was the only way out of becoming a samurai warrior. I was writing this story up before I went to bed one night and then while I was asleep...
I was flying through this weird space type dome, where there was no gravity and it was really fun until there was this really big monster and then I came out in a hurry.
After that I got talking with some of my friends at this school where this anti gravity dome was and we were all discussing that it's fun but it doesn't seem very safe but there were guards everyone around the school not to mention fences and gates to stop the students from escaping.
We all made this big rush to escape but the guards manage to stop most of them, I was the only one that made it over the fence and even then a guard was waiting.
A kicked him and knocked him over and then ran off down the road. I managed to get a van to stop for me and he drove me back to the city so that I could go home to my parents. When I walked in I got big hugs from the two strangers that were supposed to be my parents in this dream. They'd been worried sick about me because no one had been seen from the school for a very long time.
I'm now writing that one up as a story, the principal of the school is an alien from an alternate reality and so are the gaurds and they're keeping the students captive to secretly eat them when they're hungry. A lot different from the previous school trap. It's actually kind of funny I must have been thinking about my story when I nodded off to sleep but it's very rare I actually dream about what I'm thinking about before bed.

Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

School Trap Empty Re: School Trap

Post by iSlayer Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 am

You should write a book on all your dreams, like a bunch of short stories or something lol xD

Ranger
Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Over there

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:56 am

Lol I never even though of that

Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by iSlayer Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Wow really? These stories are really quite good Very Happy

Ranger
Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Over there

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 am

Yeah that's why I make them into stories sometimes but it depends whether or not I can get something to work with the series.
I suppose I could use the dreams as separate stories but when I first started turning dreams into stories I wanted some kind of main characters to associate with and that and eventually came the rangers that I write about and on here the LittleBigPlanet Rangers, sadly not everything works though but space travel and alternate realities are very perfect for my kind of crazy dreams

Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum