Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Heart of a Theif EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Heart of a Theif EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Heart of a Theif EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Heart of a Theif EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Heart of a Theif EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Heart of a Theif EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Heart of a Theif EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Heart of a Theif EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Heart of a Theif EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Heart of a Theif EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Heart of a Theif

Go down

Heart of a Theif Empty Heart of a Theif

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 am

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
HEART OF A THEIF
CHAPTER 1
TO CATCH A THEIF

On a small planet that looked very primitive with hardly any big building structures a couple of primitives that lived on the planet were pulling a wooden trolley along that had some valuable vases and antiques in the back.
They stopped by a lake for a rest when they began to get tired. They left the wooden trolley on the main path but the lake was just off the main path so they left it unattended.
"Well so far so good, it's so tiring pulling that thing along but don't worry we'll get to the next village soon where the temple of our great God is and we'll deliver the goods" one of the men explained.
"Yeah, are sure it's all right leaving the goods unattended?" the second man asked.
"Of course, no one would dare steal our goods" the man replied.
As they sat their at the lake Fang rushed out to the wooden trolley, he snatched the vase off the trolley and ran off.
The two men eventually walked back to their wooden trolley to see that the vase had been stolen.
"No, the precious vase has been stolen" the man said.
"I thought you said no one would dare steal it" the second man replied.
"Our great God will deal with the theif and make sure that they suffer for stealing his stuff" the man said angrily.

Aboard the LittleBigPlanet Rangers spaceship, Draden was sat at the teleport control desk, Elsa was stood at the flight-monitoring desk and TIL was sat on the settee with his feet up on the coffee table.
"Information, there has been a theif traveling around to other planets stealing valuable items that are worth a fortune and also robbing banks" SackRacer explained.
"Any idea where the theif will strike next?" Elsa asked.
"The theif has been identified as someone called Fang, that is all that is known and the next destination is the planet Okra. You've already been there that's where you found Loopy. The spaceship he runs has been spotted on the planet already, you must make great haste" SackRacer said.
"Of course, head for Okra" Elsa said.
"Already there" SackRacer replied.
"Right let's have our new ranger TIL do some work" Draden said.
TIL just sat on the settee and laughed, almost as if he thought it was some kind of funny joke.
Draden left his post and walked over to TIL.
"Come on, this is your first mission TIL, show us what you can do" Draden said.
"I'm busy" TIL replied.
"Busy, busy doing what?" Draden asked.
"Busy putting my feet up of course" TIL replied.
Draden got rather angry at TIL's response and TIL just sat there with a huge grin on his face.
"Get up and do something" Draden ordered.
"Like I said I'm busy" TIL replied.
Elsa left her post and stepped up beside Draden rather concerned about what TIL was saying.
"I mean I have been busy I need to have a rest now" TIL replied.
"You could have just said so" Draden said and he turned to Elsa.
"Looks like this is our job" Draden said to TIL then he turned back to TIL.
"You can do one our jobs" Draden said.
"Do I have to do anything?" TIL asked.
"Yes" Draden replied.
"I'm very tired right now, I'm going to go to my room for a good long rest" TIL said.
TIL got to his feet and quickly ran off to his room.
"And he says he's tired, does that look like he's tired?" Draden asked Elsa.
"No, he must have suffered some trauma though back on his home planet, he perhaps just needs some time to get over things and maybe then he'll be fine but maybe for now we should give him some space so that he can adjust to his new life" Elsa explained.
"All right, let's go catch our theif" Draden said.

On the planet Okra Fang was standing a distance from the main bank looking over at it, it was clear that he was up to something. Lots of people walked up and down the street going into houses and shops, even some people came and went from the bank but Fang just stood there looking directly at the bank with great interest.
Fang remained there for the rest of the day watching until it grew dark then the bank was closed up and locked. Once the person that had locked the bank had left and disappeared out of sight Fang made his move toward the bank.
Fang smashed the glass in the door to the bank and walked inside, there was still a girl inside. She looked round terrified.
"It's all right, I won't hurt you" Fang said.
The girl ducked behind the counter in the bank and remained there.
Fang rushed out to the back where all the money was secured, there was basically no security in the bank at all. Fang couldn't help but think the planet obviously didn't have a crime probably.
Fang quickly put lots of money in a sack that he'd got and then he turned to leave but Elsa, Draden and Loopy were blocking his path.
Fang froze in fright and dropped his sack to the floor, of which all the money dropped out of it.
"So you're the theif, you're coming with us" Draden said.
Fang backed away frightened.
"We're not going to hurt you" Elsa said.
"I've been caught red handed I know, I accept my punishment" Fang said rather alarmed.

A few minutes later Fang was sat on the settee of the LittleBigPlanet Rangers' spaceship, of which Elsa and Draden were stood in front of him.
Loopy and Lion were now at the control posts on the flight deck.
"So how much money you gained out of stealing and why?" Draden asked.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth" Fang replied.
"Try us" Elsa said.
"All right, the authorities on the planet that I come from are evil and greedy for power. They take people off the streets they don't like and lock inside of this facility. It makes them look like bad guys but no one dares to stand up to the authorities and the main situation behind it. The authorities off to return the person they've taken for a large some of money. The money is not for myself but it's to save my best friend" Fang explained.
Draden and Elsa stepped away from Fang and walked over to an area to discuss the situation.
"What do you think Elsa?" Draden asked.
"Unusual story for a theif I have to admit, he seems honest and friendly enough. The girl that was still in there said he didn't have any intention of harming her so I really don't think he's some bad guy or really a crook" Elsa explained.
"Yeah my thoughts exactly, he also gave up to easily for a crook almost as if he didn't want to hurt anyone" Draden said.
"Let's find out what planet he's from and then let's see what we can do for his world" Elsa said.
"Yeah, let's get to that world and bring down their government, kidnapping innocent people off the streets and locking them inside some facility for no good reason what so ever. What kind of government does that?" Draden asked.
"Evidently the type that exist on his planet if he's telling the truth and somehow I believe him" Elsa said.
"All right let's find out what planet he's from, run a check on that planet and see what we can do to help him" Draden agreed.
Elsa smiled.
To Be Continued... .
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Heart of a Theif Empty Mr. Hamster

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 am

THE LITTLE BIG PLANET RANGERS
HEART OF A THEIF
CHAPTER 2
MR. HAMSTER

Fang was sat on the settee of the flight deck of the LittleBigPlanet Rangers' spaceship, of which Elsa and Draden had gone back to talk to him.
"What is the name of the planet you're from?" Draden asked.
"Catralis" Fang replied.
"SackRacer what information do we have on a planet Catralis?" Draden asked.
"The planet is ruled by a certain Mr. Hamster and that most people are living in fear of being taken to a certain education facility where people never return from" SackRacer explained.
"Thanks SackRacer" Draden replied.
"So you're going to help me out?" Fang asked.
"Of course" Draden replied.
TIL arrived on the flight deck, he went and sat down on the settee, he put his feet up on the coffee table but he didn't speak a word.
"You want to come and explore a planet TIL?" Draden asked.
TIL quickly picked up a book that was on the settee and opened it to make it look like he was reading something "I'm busy" he snapped in response once he'd opened the book.
"What a surprise" Draden said sarcastically.

On the planet Catralis was a huge facility with lots of guards that were only armed with whips. There were many frightened people being marched around the facility in certain areas.
A strange creature came down a corridor, it was human shaped but had the skin of a hamster it even had a hamster tail.
The guards in the facility smiled and bowed their heads to creature.
"Greetings Mr. Hamster" many of the guards greeted the creature as he walked by but Mr. Hamster didn't respond to them.
A girl was pushed onto the corridor from another corridor with a guard chasing after her with his whip raised ready to strike.
"What crime has this girl committed?" Mr. Hamster asked.
"She asked for more food" the guard replied.
"Five beatings with the whip" Mr. Hamster said and then he continued on.
"Yes Mr. Hamster" the guard replied, he then began to start his five beatings.
A woman walked on to the corridor that was dressed in a uniform and she walked up in front of Mr. Hamster.
"Mr. Hamster" the woman called to get his attention.
"What is it Gemma?" Mr. Hamster asked.
"There has been some strangers spotted outside in the wastelands along with Fang" Gemma reported.
"Right we'll leave immediately to collect the money for Fang's best friend" Mr. Hamster replied.
"Yes Mr. Hamster" Gemma replied and she bowed her head.

Draden, Elsa and Fang were stood in the wastelands of the planet, the sky was black but for some reason they could see clearly even though there appeared to be no light source anywhere.
"How come it's black and yet I can see?" Draden asked surprised.
"Yeah that's kinda weird" Elsa said.
As they looked ahead Gemma, Mr. Hamster and some guards came along.
"Where's the money?" Gemma demanded.
"He's not paying, we're taking you down and you're going to release his friends" Draden said.
"We're certainly not, we have no intention of releasing anyone for money anyway that's just our little trick to make a profit out of our work, we take the money and the person too" Gemma said.
"Why you..." Fang began angrily but he couldn't find the right words.
"Now you will down on your hands and knees" Gemma ordered.
Mr. Hamster pulled out his machine gun and fired it aimlessly around but keeping his fire power away from people and then he turned toward Draden, Fang and Elsa.
"I can shoot you faster than anything now you will obey and come back to the base with us or you will be destroyed here without mercy" Mr. Hamster threatened them.
"Such a horrible little creature you are" Draden said.
"Little...I'm the same size as you, I'm in mind to give you a beating" Mr. Hamster said.
"Come on then" Draden said and he clenched his fists ready for a fight.
"Gemma, give that young lad a beating with your whip" Mr. Hamster said.
"Yes Mr. Hamster" Gemma replied.
"What, you're not even going to fight me?" Draden asked Mr. Hamster.
"No, you'd be dead with a single blow from me" Mr. Hamster said and he giggled.
Draden laughed, he knew that Mr. Hamster wasn't that strong he could clearly see that, that's why he was asking Gemma to do the work for him.
"Guards take these into the base and see to it that they're punished, put Draden inside the sick machine" Mr. Hamster ordered.
"The sick machine" Draden exclaimed.
"It's a machine that spins you round so fast that when it's over you're sick" Gemma said.
"Sounds like fun" Draden said excitedly.
"You'll be saying that when you're vomitting all over the floor and having to wipe up your mess" Mr. Hamster said. He turned away and walked off giggling.
"That guy thinks he's so funny" Draden said annoyed.
"He'll get what's coming to him" Elsa insisted.
"We're all finished now" Fang sulked.
"It's not over yet" Draden insisted.

A few minutes later Draden was strapped into a machine, the machine was shaped like a circle. There were two people stood by the machine and they activated.
The machine spun round and even tipped upside down at times, they left this running for about a couple of minutes before they finally stopped it but when they did and opened it up Draden got out with a smile on his face.
"Hey that was fun, can I have another go?" Draden asked.
The guards in the room looked rather angry. It appeared it wasn't meant for Draden's pleasure but it seemed that it had worked out that way.
"We'll deal with you in another way, with pain" the guard insisted.
"No that's all right the machine is fine it's fun" Draden insisted.
The guards got even more angry and drew their whips ready to beat him.
To Be Continued... .
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Heart of a Theif Empty Destruction

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 am

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
HEART OF A THEIF
CHAPTER THREE
DESTRUCTION

A guard advanced toward Draden and was about to attack when Draden kicked him in the stomach. The guard cried out in pain as he bent over toward the floor.
A second guard charged toward Draden from Draden's right, Draden swung his right foot outward toward the guard and kicked him in the chest with his right foot.
The guard cried out in pain as he fell back on to teh floor due to the force from Draden's kick.
Draden looked round but that was all the guards in the room apart from Mr. Hamster that was just walking into the room.
Draden reached down over one of the guard's that had attacked him and picked up his whip.
"You wouldn't dare use that on me" Mr. Hamster insisted.
"You wanna bet?" Draden asked.
"It's not in your nature to beat someone with a whip" Mr. Hamster replied.
"Who said anything about beating?" Draden asked. He swung the whip toward Mr. Hamster's leg, of which he got the whip caught around Mr. Hamster's leg.
Mr. Hamster looked ahead worried.
Draden pulled on the whip and pulled Mr. Hamster to the floor with the other end of the whip around Mr. Hamster's leg.
"Like I said, I never said anything about beating you, like you said it's not in my nature" Draden explained. He dropped the whip to the floor and quickly left the room.
Mr. Hamster sat up on the floor slightly but he appeared to be very angry.
"He's going to regret the day he messed with Mr. Hamster" Mr. Hamster threatened.

Elsa and Fang stood near to the main entrance, of which there were no guards about or anything but there were some computer panels close to the entrance.
"Why do I get the impression it's still not that easy to escape?" Elsa asked Fang.
"It's booby trapped, step beyond the computer and we'll be punished with pain, some kind of force field or energy laser or something or so I've heard anyway. It's been reported that people have been killed trying to escape" Fang explained.
"Must be the computer, i we smash them up then it shouldn't be able to stop us from leaving" Elsa insisted.
Gemma entered the area with a gun in her hand just as Elsa was about to start smashing up the computer with a small pole that she had found near by.
"You will do no such thing, now get down on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness" Gemma ordered.
"Yaah" Fang cried out as he kicked the gun out of Gemma's hand.
The gun went flying across the room far away from Gemma and then Fang closed in more and kicked her in the stomach.
Gemma dropped to the floor in pain.
Elsa continued toward teh computer and smashed it up, of whcih it eventually started a fire.
Fang hit the fire alarm and an alarm sounded throughout the building.
"Let's get out of here" Elsa insisted.
Elsa and Fang ran out of the main entrance of the building, everyone in the building innocent and guards alike began running to leave the building. There was more than the entrance where Elsa had smashed up the computer. The fire slowly began to spread.
Everyone ran quite a distance from the building to escape the fire and once they were all a safe distance the building exploded.
Mr. Hamster was amongst the people that had escaped the building but he was really angry.
"Everything I worked for and all my money gone" Mr. Hamster snapped angrily. but there was no one close to him to hear him, he was alone.
The guards and many other people were in another area together away from teh building and they were all cheering including Gemma that had recently tried to stop Elsa.
"I don't understand, you tried to stop us" Elsa said surprised.
"It was my job, I'd be punished otherwise but now the building is gone, Mr. Hamster no longer holds a gun to my head. This planet can be rebuilt and Mr. Hamster no longer has a purpose here. I don't think I could thank you enough if you think I enjoyed working for that evil creature then you're wrong I only did what I was ordered to because I was scared of him" Gemma explained.
Elsa and Draden both turned to Fang that was happy to have seen the end of all the evil that had been happening on that world.
"Goodbye Fang" Draden said.
"Wait, you guys are the most awesome people I've ever met, I was just wondering if I may join you, I'm sure I will come in useful at some point" Fang said.
"Sure" Elsa agreed.
"Great thanks" Fang said excitedly.
Elsa, Draden and Fang soon left the planet. Once they had gone Gemma started to discuss how to continue on with the planet.
Mr. Hamster remained in the distance watching in anger.
"I will go after those rangers, I will track them down and destroy them. Yes from this point forward my main mission in life will be to destroy those rangers. They destroyed everything I'd worked for here" Mr. Hamster said in anger.

When Elsa, Draden and Fang had returned aboard the spaceship Elsa had decided to leave the flight deck to go and have a word with TIL. Draden laughed at her for thinking she might be able to talk to TIL with how he'd behaved just lately but Elsa had to try, she couldn't just leave him like that she felt sorry for him.
When Elsa reached his room she pressed the button to open the door and peeked inside.
TIL was lying on his bed doing nothing.
"May we talk" Elsa asked.
"Sure" TIL replied.
Elsa entered the room and shortly afterward the door closed behind her.
"I...I just want you to know that we're friends you know, we're all friends here and we all care about you no matter what and if you have something on your mind then we're here to help you...you know.. You don't have to keep things bottled up" Elsa explained.
"Those two girls back on my home planet that were killed we my best friends you know. I saw what was going to happen to them and warned them but they just laughed at me and teased me. They didn't believe a word I said, I couldn't convince them otherwise and now look, they're both dead. Sure I don't feel like I really belong here but you sure believe in my psychic power so maybe one day I might be able to save your lives" TIL replied.
"That's very thoughtful but you didn't have to come you knwo, we sure appreciate the company an all but you really don't have to do anything" Elsa explaiend.
"If I remain back on my world and something like that happens again, there will be nothing I can do because no one will believe me. Sure I feel I had no choice but to go with you because you're the only ones that believe in my psychic power but at the end of the day maybe I'll be able to do something to save you people" TIL explained.
"Well we're happy to have you TIL and we're here for you, all of us are we're a team, we stand by one another and look out for one another if you're having trouble with something please let us know" Elsa said.
"You make me feel too welcome here, I really miss my friends, I don't think I'll ever have friends like them again, we'd been friends for so long" TIL explained.
"I know it's hard and we're here for you TIL if you want to talk about it, please don't keep it bottled up to yourself. It will help you and make you feel better to just tell someone because that way you'll be letting your feelings out rather than hiding them inside of you" Elsa explained.
"You're right but still I need a few days to get over everything, will you give me some space for that time while I deal with everything?" TIL asked.
"Of course, you know where we are if you want us" Elsa said with a smile on her face.
"Thank you" TIL replied and for the first time since he'd been aboard the spaceship he actually smiled.
Elsa turned to leave the room when TIL called to get her attention.
"I should point out though that that doesn't mean I'm going to talk to Draden" TIL said.
"You really don't like him do you?" Elsa asked.
"He's too pushy, if it had just been you the other day then maybe I would have spoken to you more but Draden is very pushy and I don't like that, now please go and let me have some peace and quiet" TIL said.
"Sure I'll let Draden know you want to speak to him" Elsa said as a joke before she left the room.
TIL got angry for a second but then he grinned again, he'd used his psychic power to realise that Elsa was joking with him. He felt a bit happier now, he didn't feel a total stranger and like Elsa had said, he somewhat felt better for actually letting out his feelings to someone else.
Perhaps this was the first and good step that TIL needed to take to get over what happened on his own planet and to his best friends but still it would take him a while before he would get over it.
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Heart of a Theif Empty Re: Heart of a Theif

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: