Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
The Monster Realm EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
The Monster Realm EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
The Monster Realm EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
The Monster Realm EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
The Monster Realm EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
The Monster Realm EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
The Monster Realm EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
The Monster Realm EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
The Monster Realm EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
The Monster Realm EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

The Monster Realm

Go down

The Monster Realm Empty The Monster Realm

Post by Elsa Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 am

Okay so I'm an actress in this dream doing little stage performances in public plaaces with a few partners, now I'm meeting up with this guy to do a performance on a beach about some tree, lolz, yeah weird and funny just like my crazy dreams I guess.
Anyway the guy never turns up at this hall where I'm supposed to meet him and then I hear someone ranting about a ghost and seeing someone running about in a dangerous area that's filled with ghosts and monstesrs. This person that's ranting about it has also lost someone that she thinks ran into this dangerous area.
When the girl runs off I go after her, not to find any information or anything but to help her since she's running into a very dangerous area. I catch up to her and try to convince her to come back to the safe place but she won't listen.
I don't believe in these monsters or ghosts at all while I'm trying to get her back but while I'm trying to convince her I start hearing this strange spooky noises and eventually I get scared and decide to try and escape but when I do I come face to face with a ghostly looking creature.
I freak and run and me and this girl are soon on the run together and this girl knows a huge base of safety where people hide from the monsters so I follow her. While on the way there are other people that join us also running from the ghosts and monsters but when we arrive at this base it's all locked up tight.
There are lots of bolts and security on the outside that can be opened to unlock the building so we all immediately get to work in trying to get the building open. By the time we have finished the monsters are almost on top of us and it seems that we have no choice but to go inside and hope to find a way of fighting them since we don't have time to close the building up.
That's pretty much where the dream ended when we got inside and prepared to find some way of trying to fight off the monsters that were coming toward us in very large numbers, one after the other. Almost like a never ending army.

Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Monster Realm Empty Re: The Monster Realm

Post by iSlayer Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Its weird how random people just pop out of nowhere in dreams Razz

Ranger
Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Over there

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:29 am

Yeah, it's one of those things when I'm having a very vivid dream that actually makes me realise that I am dreaming, because it's just not possible for all these people to just appear or disappear it's in fact proof that it's only a fragment of your imagination but you have to be quite conscious during the dream to realise this

Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by iSlayer Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:22 pm

I usually think that its normal. Such random things happen in my dreams and I still don't realize I'm dreaming. Only after I wake up, I realize Razz

Ranger
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:58 am

Yeah I'm sometimes the same, I think it depends on how conscious you are when you're dreaming, whether you're conscious enough to know you're dreaming or not, or who knows? I actually had a dream a little while ago where I found myself leaving college in the middle of a town. I then decided to go to KFC for my dinner or at least until I realised I'd got no money so then I went to catch the bus but I'd got nothing for that either and then when I went to get my mobile phone that had gone too. I then realised in that dream, I wouldn't go out anywhere without my mobile phone, not on my own anyway. I repeated multiple times in the dream that I was dreaming before the dream actually finished but that was a huge raretity.

Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by iSlayer Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 am

Whoa. I wish I was that conscious in mine Razz Then I'd keep running in some random direction to see what would happen Razz

Ranger
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum