Dream Elsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Page views
Free Site Widget
Latest topics
» Voyage Comics ENTƎRTAINMENT
Darkness and Light EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm by Silver

» Face of the Rock
Darkness and Light EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:43 am by Elsa

» Ring of Death
Darkness and Light EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am by Elsa

» War of Destruction
Darkness and Light EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am by Elsa

» Easy way to Fame
Darkness and Light EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 am by Elsa

» Underwater Adventure
Darkness and Light EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 am by Elsa

» April Newsletter
Darkness and Light EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 am by Elsa

» Hotel of Fear
Darkness and Light EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am by Blueninja_41

» Living Forest
Darkness and Light EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am by Elsa

» To Rescue Elsa
Darkness and Light EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am by Elsa

Contact an Admin
Vm administrators(Super Rangers);
Elsa
Blueninja_41

Darkness and Light

Go down

Darkness and Light Empty Darkness and Light

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:04 pm

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
DARKNESS AND LIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
VAMPIRE MYTHS

A group of people had a village built in a dark area of the forest where the sunlight was almost blocked out. People were running around the village happily.
A woman was sorting out some washing when a younger girl walked up to her. The woman sorting out her washing stopped and looked at the young girl.
"Lily, is something wrong?" the woman asked.
"No mother it's just that I'd like to venture out of the woods and have a peek at the light" Lily replied.
"Not a good idea Lily, the Light Rangers live in the world outside of this dark forest and they'll do terrible things to us we mustn't let them get the chance to get their hands on us" the woman replied.
"You tell her Tessa, she doesn't listen to me" another young woman called from close by.
"I take it this is something that Lily has spoken to you about" Tessa said to the other young girl.
"Many times but I haven't told anyone though I suppose with you being Lily's mother I should have told you about it...it's just that I didn't want to get Lily into trouble" the younger woman explained.
"That's all right Nyssa, I understand" Tessa replied.
Before the conversation continued a group of rangers dressed in black uniforms and armed with lasers charged into the village and began shooting at all the people in the village.
People screamed and ran in different directions besides the people that were hit by the lasers, they dropped to the floor instantly.
Lily froze on the spot in fright.
One of the rangers pointed his laser at Lily and fired.
Lily dropped to the floor.
Nyssa ran through the forest away from the village when another ranger jumped out from behind a tree blocking her path. The ranger didn't hestiate in pointing his gun at her.
"No please" Nyssa begged.
The ranger fired his laser at Nyssa and she dropped to the floor instantly.

Aboard the LittleBigPlanet Rangers spaceship Spa was stood at the flight-monitoring desk, Blueninja was sat at the teleport control desk and Draden was sat at the table on the flight deck.
"I say you rangers are quite in with LittleBigPlanet aren't you, anyone know what happened to that stupid popular LBP forum that was supposed to be friendly that disappeared?" Blueninja asked.
"There are approximately two thousand and sixty five LBP forums and a total of three hundred and sixty five that are supposed to be friendly" SackRacer explained.
"Well this forum that I speak of got destroyed, well more of disappeared I can't remember what it was called I know it wasn't properly maintained. The majority of its members were really nice but people could spam and troll on it, even hate because it wasn't maintained by anyone. The adminstrator updated the site regularly but had no rules for the forum and didn't take any time to deal with spammers or trolls. There was even one guy joined the forum that started writing level reviews, in each of his review he simply wrote "This level sucks" and then there was another guy that joined the forum that made a "LBP Hate" thread. These things were allowed" Blueninja explained but before he thought of other examples to continue SackRacer got back to him.
"LittleBigUniverse I think you're thinking of, it was from the planet Lenaxis, Dialacta used to have an alliance with them but they pulled out when the forum went down" SackRacer explained.
"What did happen to the forum and why did that make the Dialactians pull out?" Blueninja asked.
"The reason the forum went down was because it was the rulers of the planet that created the forum but it was there own people that were spamming and trolling on the forum so they decided that the only way to sort out these spammers and trolls were to remove the human emotion" SackRacer explained.
"You're kidding right? Is that even possible to remove all emotions?" Spa asked.
"That's why Dialacta pulled out.
Lenaxis created a drug to remove emotion that's why the forum went down, removing emotions also took away things like hobbies and interests" SackRacer explained.
"So people were no longer interested in games or entertainment" Draden realised.
"Confirmed" SackRacer explained.
"I used to love that forum" Blueninja said.
"Try LittleBigNetwork, MyPlanetForum or LittleBigPlanetRangers forum" Draden said.
"We have our own website?" Blueninja asked excitedly.
"Apparently so, SackRacer automatically creates us accounts on those three forums and when I went on to the LittleBigPlanet Rangers site, my inbox was full of messages from total strangers that were welcoming me as a new LBP Ranger" Spa said.
"I wouldn't think we would be that famous already" Draden said.
"You must be kidding with all the info I passed around about you to some of those planets, better get used it rangers because yes you are famous" SackRacer explained.
"Well if drugs can be made to destroy human emotion I'd hate to see what else could be created" Spa said after everyone had been quiet for a couple of minutes.
"The brain is very delicate and when one is born you could say the brain hangs in a balance of choices, good or evil, love or hate, happiness or sadness and over the time you make choices to decide between those factors but drugs can be created to enforce the brain to change the balance and move over to one of those areas. With modern chemistry and drugs available in space there's not only stuff to make people have no emotions, people can be made to be happy, sad, good, loveable, hateful, evil. The list goes on but nothing is impossible" SackRacer explained.
TIL arrived on the flight deck while SackRacer had been explaining all of that.
"Kinda like the Atrix, an alien race well not alien exactly they look human but they were born with a brain inbalance, so whereas people usually like light these people hate light and love the darkness. They brain chemistry and body chemistry is different, they could bite you and you'll become just as fascinated in the darkness as they are" TIL explained.
"Is that like supposed to be vampires or something?" Spa asked.
"No but the vampire myth is partly based off these creatures with their fascination for darkness not to mention one bite and you become just like them" TIL explained.
"You are referring to the Atrix, Trakina and iSlayer have typed in information about them on the computers and added the information to my databank but as you have stated, they were only myths and legends there is no real proof that these people even exist" SackRacer explained.
"They exist all right and I know where you can find them too, the planet DarkLight" TIL explained.
"Is that a fact, myth or your psychic power?" Draden asked.
"That's none of your business" TIL snapped back at Draden.
"All right TIL, Draden may put up with your lip but I'm not putting up with it now Draden asked you a question so you'd better answer it, now" Blueninja ordered in a forceful way.
"My psychic power of course and there is something going off on that world, we should get there and get invovled before it's too late. A war between Darkness and Light is about to break out" TIL explained.
"All right SackRacer you heard TIL, lets get to the planet Darklight" Draden ordered.
"Confirmed" SackRacer replied.

On the planet Darklight the people from the village were sat in a hall in the Light Rangers base of that world, of which their leader Nick was stood up on the stage to make an announcement.
"I apologise for frightening you all, the lasers only stunned you. We injected into you a chemical to correct the balance in your brain so that you look to the light rather than the dark. Don't worry we mean you no harm we have done this to help you and now you will come and stay in this city with us where we will protect you" Nick explained.
"I don't want this, I like my darkness, I want to be returned back to the way I was" Tessa shouted.
"Tough, this is your new life, get used to it and i should warn you I'll have my rangers covering the city so there will be no escape" Nick explained.
"Then you're kidnapping us" Nyssa said.
"Kidnapped if you like helping you is the appropriate word that you are forgetting now my rangers will sort you out with your new lives and accomodtions.
Welcome to Light City" Nick said.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Planet of Origin: : Zenneco

https://dreamelsa.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Light Empty The Light Rangers

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:05 pm

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
DARKNESS AND LIGHT
CHAPTER 2
THE LIGHT RANGERS

The LBP Rangers' spacecraft finally reached the planet Darklight, which was in Zee Space where the LittleBigPlanet Rangers had first started but Darklight was near to the back of the galaxy far away from many of the planets that existed more central to Zee Space.
On the way back they had taken Arven back to Zenneco where he had first came from.
Fang was sat at the teleport control desk, Loopy was stood at the flight-monitoring desk, Draden, TIL, Blueninja, Spa and Elsa were sat at the table on the flight deck.
"I'll miss Arven" SackRacer said.
"You're just a computer" Elsa reminded SackRacer.
"I am programmed to say that" SackRacer replied.
"So who is going to go and explore Darklight?" TIL asked.
"I shall take the lead, me, you and Elsa will go" Blueninja said.
"Oh...uh...sure" TIL replied.
"Be a good boy TIL" Draden said.
"Shut up" TIL snapped back at Draden.
"Well we'd better get going then since we've arrived at Darklight" Elsa said. She got to her feet and headed over to the teleport area.
"Of course" TIL agreed. He got to his feet and headed over there, of which Blueninja instantly followed.

A few minutes later, Elsa, Blueninja and TiL had been teleported down on to the planet just outside of a forest but they headed away from the forest with Blueninja taking the lead.
"We should find the main city" Elsa said as she followed Blueninja.
"That's what i'm headed for but I don't think we'll find it in the forest" Blueninja replied.
"I'm tired, I need rest" TIL insisted.
"We've only been walking less than five minutes" Elsa replied.
"Exactly, we've been walking nearly five minutes therefore I need rest" TIL insisted.
They soon came to a bench, of whcih TIL sat down on the bench and grinned.
"That's better, nice seat even though it's not very confortable at least I get to rest" TIL said.
"TIL we don't have time for this now get up" Blueninja ordered.
"Oh come on just five minutes" TIL said.
"Are we going to have this for every five minutes you walk?" Blueninja asked.
"Depends on when i get tired" TIL replied.
Blueninja sighed annoyed.
A group of Rangers quickly rushed into the area with their lasers trained toward the group.
Nick approached them and stepped past his rangers toward the LBP Rangers.
"Are you of the darkness tribe?" Nick asked.
"We're just tourists we don't mean anyone any harm" Elsa explained.
"That's right now put your weapons down and give us a more friendlier welcome" TIL ordered the Light Rangers.
"Take them captive for interrogation" Nick ordered.

Blueninja was sat in a room in the Light Rangers facility, of which the room was bright white with a white table in the room. Blueninja sat one side of the table and Nick stood the other side of the table.
"Now who are you and where are you from?" Nick asked.
"I am Dr. Blueninja and I'm not from your planets I'm from another planet" Blueninja explained.
Nick smacked Blueninja in the face with his right hand.
"Born yesterday do you think I was, now I'll ask again where are you from? Are you one of those Atrix people, you know the darkness people" Nick asked.
"I already told you I am Blueninja and you are not very friendly toward visitors by pointing guns them and then smacking them in the face with accusing them of lying" Blueninja said as he got to his feet.
Nick smacked Blueninja in the face again but this time with the back of his right hand.
"I'm losing patience, now where are you from? Are you from the forest of darkness?" Nick asked.
"I'm from another planet and I swear if you try to hit me one more time you are going to regret it, I have tried to be patient and polite but now you have angered me too much. I am Blueninja from a magical forest of a planet that has magic" Blueninja explained.
"Now that's even more rubbish" Nick said. He tried to hit Blueninja again but this time Blueninja blocked the strike and punched Nick in the face with his right fist.
"I did warn you that I will not tolerate this treatment any longer" Blueninja insisted.
"Very well" Nick said. He took a small bottle out of his pocket and placed it on the table.
"This reverts the Atrix back to normality of the light, it has no effect on normal people so you can prove you speak the truth by drinking from it" Nick said.
"Anything to prove to you that I speak the truth" Blueninja said. He took the drink and drunk from it, of which he put it down almost instantly.
"Yuck that's disgusting, what is it poison?" Blueninja asked.
"Nah, it doesn't taste very nice though I must admit, it's terrible but you have proven you are not one of the Atrix, I apologise for my behaviour and I will be more gentle on your companions" Nick replied.

A few minutes later TIL was sat in the room opposite Nick.
"What's your name and where are you from?" Nick asked.
"My name is This is Life but most people call me TIL and I'm a psychic from another planet, you are honoured to meet me" TIL said.
"Are you one of the Atrix?" Nick asked.
"Atrix no but I must complain this seat isn't confortable enough and after all the walking your rangers made me do to come here you should allow your guests to have something much more comfortable than this to rest on. You are most impolite indeed" TIL explained.
"I didn't bring you here to complain about the seating" Nick replied annoyed.
"Well that's tough because the seating in places is the first thing that I notice because I am a big fan of seats and comfort and that bench outside of time is not very good either. The bench was made of wood you should put something much more comfortable there for travellers to rest on" TIL said.
"You are one of the Atrix aren't you?" Nick asked.
"No I just want something more comfortable to rest on" TIL insisted.
Nick got to his feet with a needle and syringe and he injected something into TIL's arm.

Shortly afterward Elsa was sat in the room with Nick once Nick had finished with TIL.
"Who are you and where are you from?" Nick asked Elsa.
"I am Elsa, the planet I spent most of my life on would have been on Adante but I've travelled far across the universe to many different planets throughout most of my life" Elsa explained.
"Are you one of the Atrix?" Nick asked.
"No" Elsa replied.
Nick took another bottle out of his jacket and placed it on the table.
"Prove it and drink that, don't worry it's not poison even though it tastes like poison, it reverts the Atrix to normality while it does nothing to those who are already normal" Nick explained.
Elsa took the bottle and took a sip of the fluid inside.
"Yuck" Elsa said in disgust.
"You're all clean, I'm surprised I guess you really are travellers from another planet.
Please forgive me for my rude welcome, please feel free to wonder around and enjoy yourselves here in Light City" Nick said.

As the group walked down one of the corridors in the city, most of the doors to the rooms were open and had the persons' name on the door as to who lived in the room but they came across one door that was shut.
"Maybe they're out" Elsa suggested.
"No, they have no crime on this world, they all leave their doors open regardless of being in or out, this one won't answer or leave her apartment" TIL said.
"Well let's just see if we can get her to come out shall we?" Blueninja said. He advanced toward the door and knocked on the door.
blueninja knocked a few times but no one answered.
Nyssa came out of her room across the corridor and stepped up to the LittleBigPlanet Rangers.
"Lily won't answer the door she is terrified and to be quite honest after what the Light Rangers have done to us I really can't blame her but you can stand knocking all day, you won't get a response" Nyssa said and then she walked off down the corridor.
The LBP Rangers looked round, of which like TIL had said, Nyssa had left the door to her apartment wide open.
"Something is very wrong here" Blueninja said.
"Yeah, if we don't do something fast war will break out and it could be the end of this entire colony, we have very little time to come up with a plan and save it" TIL explained.
"Why?" Elsa asked.
"Battle between Darkness and Light, the people of the light have taken away the darkness from those that were of the darkness and those that are of the darkness will fight to get it back and the light will strike back unless we can do something soon" TIL explained.
To be continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Light Empty On the Inside

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:06 pm

LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
DARKNESS AND LIGHT
CHAPTER THREE
ON THE INSIDE

Elsa, Blueninja and TIL were outside in the main centre of the city sat on a wall, of which there were lots of people walking around but Elsa, Blueninja and TIL had to decide on their next move.
"Perhaps we should just leave these people to destroy themselves" TIL said after a while since no one had spoken or come up with any suggestions on what to do.
"Maybe we should ask around and see what information we can find out, perhaps that will help us out more" Elsa suggested.
"That means we have to go and talk to people" TIL complained.
"Yes and you will go and talk to people, you're psychic try and get that girl to open the door" Blueninja said.
TIL sulked.
"I'll go and ask around inside the main city and see what I can find out" Elsa said. She headed off back into one of the main buildings where people in the city lived.
"I'll ask around out here and I expect you to get that girl to answer the door" Blueninja ordered.
"Yes sir" TIL replied sarcastically.
Blueninja headed off and stopped near to someone close by, of which he soon engaged the person into a conversation.
TIL walked off back into the building.

Elsa walked through some of the corridors in the building until she came to a hospital area and she peeked in through one of the windows to one of the hospital rooms.
A doctor was stood in the room and there was a patient lying on the bed, with bruises all over her and a huge cut down one side of her leg.
The door closed in toward the woman and almost climbed on top of her.
Elsa quickly headed toward the room and walked inside just as the woman in the room screamed.
The doctor looked round and moved away from the woman.
"What are you doing to that woman?" Elsa asked.
"He's one of the Atrix, he was going to bite me and make me one of them" the woman panicked.
"And I shall make you one like me too and eventually we shall have dominion over this world" the doctor said.
Elsa looked round and there was a medical tolley near by, she grabbed the medical trolley and pushed it into the doctor.
Elsa turned round and ran off.
The doctor pushed the trolley aside and went chasing after Elsa.
Elsa ran down a corridor but the doctor appeared to be faster than her and he eventually trapped Elsa in a corridor. The doctor closed in on Elsa.
Elsa kicked the doctor in the chest with her right foot, of which the doctor cried out in pain and bent over.
Elsa grabbed the doctor and pushed him into the wall, of which she ran off afterwards but several people quickly blocked her pathway.
"Excuse me" Elsa said politely.
The doctor got to his feet and grinned.
"They're like me and there is no escape, it's biting time, darkness is coming you're way and sure you're not a bad fighter but you sure can't fight us all" the doctor said and he giggled as he advanced toward Elsa.

TIL walked down the corridor in the building when Azalea approached him from the opposite direction.
"Hello there I'm Dr. Azalea Smith and I must check to make sure you have not been bitten by any of the Atrix" Azalea said as she approached TIL.
"Check all you like but I have not been bitten and I will not allow myself to be bitten either because i am very sensitive to those kind of things" TIL explained.
Azalea looked closely at TIL's neck and bit him in the neck.
Footsteps came from down the corridor.
TIL quickly pushed Azalea away from him, of which it was Nick that was coming down the corridor.
"Get away from me, do you think I'm stupid I can sense an Atrix a mile away and you needn't think you are biting my neck" TIL shouted angrily at Azalea.
"Why you..." Azalea snapped in anger.
"Dr. Azalea Smith, I might have guessed, it's time to bring you back to the world of light" Nick said as he grabbed hold of Azalea and he looked at TIL.
"Are you all right, did she hurt you?" Nick asked.
"No I'm fine, just lucky you came along when you did or she might have bitten me" TIL lied convingly.
Nick took Azalea away and TIL headed toward the room where the girl lived that apparently would not answer the door to anyone.

Blueninja and Nyssa were sat on the wall in the centre of the city, of which there were still lots of people wondering about the area even some others sitting on the wall.
"Even as captives here part of my tribe managed to find away to turn themselves back and now they seek to make everyone in this colony the same so that the darkness will dominate over the light" Nyssa explained.
"And so a war will break out between darkness and light" Blueninja gathered.
"All because the leader of this city Nick is afraid of the Atrix and what he doesn't understand, we were a peaceful tribe we never did anything to hurt or threaten anyone and sure perhaps living in the darkness seemed strange to some but we still lived in peace. If only we could go back to living in peace back in those woods" Nyssa explained.
"You don't like it here do you?" Blueninja asked.
"None of us want to be here besides the people that were raised in this city the rest of us have been forced to live here and supposedly be cured of our evil infection. Nick refuses to believe that we just have differences in as to whether we like the darkness or light. To Him we are just like a disease that needs to be cured but we are no different" Nyssa explained.
"I know" Blueninja replied.
"Now some of my people are sneaking around slowly turning people back not to mention converting the people of this city as well, eventually it'll be a war between darkness and light.
The war is inevitable and many people will be injured or worse during it if only there was a way to restore peace between us" Nyssa said.
"There must be a way it's just a matter of finding it" Blueninja explained.
Elsa came out of the building and walked up to Blueninja and Nyssa.
"Elsa are you okay? That was fast" Blueninja said.
"Problelm Blue, the Atris really are bad one of them bit my neck and turned me into one of them and now I'm struggling to decide where I want light or darkness, I don't like what has happened to me I need to find those Light Rangers they have the cure I need" Elsa explained.
"No you mustn't, the Light Rangers will not take too kindly to that at all, I've never known anyone that has been bitten to request a cure and I'm pretty sure that those rangers will think it's some kind of trick" Nyssa explained.
"Nyssa's right, they'd probably think you were up to something" Blueninja agreed.
"I can't stay like this, it's the doctors in the hospital they are biting their patients and anyone who finds out what they are, I've got to find Nick and get the cure even if he does think it's some kind of trick.
I can't stand this, I feel like my brain is arguing with itself, i just feel like running and hiding in the dark but at the same time another part of me is saying that it's wrong and I shouldn't, I need help and I need it now before it's too late" Elsa insisted.

In Nick's main office, Nick was sat behind his desk when one of his rangers entered.
"What is it?" Nick asked.
"We discovered that Azalea had in fact bitten several of her patients in the hospital and has been spreading the disease of the Atrix and apparently there are more but getting Azalea to talk is near enough impossible she won't give anything away but from what she said or tried to hide we gather there is a whole operation at work here to make everyone like the Atrix" the ranger explained.
"Get my men together, if the Atrix cannot simply exist in the light and behave themselves then we'll just have to get rid of them permanently" Nick insisted.
"Yes sir" the ranger replied.
"Today, we shall destroy them completely and this world will no longer be threatened by their mind controlling evil" Nick insisted.
To Be Continued...
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Light Empty TIL's Plan

Post by Elsa Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 pm

THE LITTLEBIGPLANET RANGERS
DARKNESS AND LIGHT
CHAPTER FOUR
TIL'S PLAN

The Light Rangers had gathered together and quickly marched outside into the main outside area, of which they looked around but there were lots of people around, deciphering who was of darkness or light would be an extremely difficult job.
"Where do we start?" one of the Light Rangers asked the leader Nick that was leading them.
Nick looked around, he got them together and he knew he'd got to get rid of the darkness spread before it was too late but even he wasn't sure whether to start because he sure didn't want to hurt any innocents.
"Stop" Blueninja said as he rushed up to the rangers.
"What is it now?" Nick asked.
"You mustn't do this you are creating this war yourself and becoming destructive, you cannot let it end like this you need to sort something out between both tribes and you need to work together" Blueninja insisted.
"People of the darkness are evil and must be destroyed" Nick insisted.
"But what you need to do is get together and talk about this, you took the people of the darkness and forced them to the way of the light and all they want to do is go back to their darkness they don't mean anyone any harm" Blueninja said.
"But the people of the darkness are evil and corrupted" TIL said as he walked out of the bulding and he stepped up beside Nick.
"Exactly, once you are bitten you are infected with their evil, you are possessed and become a mindless evil creature that doesn't know any better. What I do is for the good of the people" Nick said.
"That's right, once bitten you turn completely evil straight away, the darkness must be wiped out" TIL insisted.
"TIL what are you doing?" Blueninja exclaimed.
"What I must" TIL replied.
Nick continued on looking ahead directly at Blueninja.
TIL looked at Nick and his neck.
"Keep him talking" TIL's voice echoed inside of blueninja's head.
Blueninja wasn't sure why he'd heard TIL without TIL opening his mouth but still, somehow he had a feeling that TIL had some kind of plan. He wasn't sure whether it would be of any good or not but Blueninja sure wasn't getting anywhere with trying to talk sense into Nick.
"You really do need to think more about this" Blueninja began to explain.
While Blueninja kept Nick occupied more with trying to reason with him yet again, TIL leaned forward toward Nick and bit his neck.
"Oow" Nick cried out.
TIL stepped back and the Light Rangers pointed their guns at TIL.
"Wait before you shoot, I bit Nick to not infect him but as proof that whether we are attracted to darkness or light we are the same, our emotions and feelings stay the same we are no different. We still have the same choices and mind before. Of course I want to be cured of this because I just feel drawn to the darkness for some reason and I don't like it" TIL explained.
"He's right, I feel like I want the darkness too but somehow I feel it's wrong and I want the cure too but he's right they are no different, they're not evil or diseased. Blueninja was right we should get together and talk to those people about this, we should not treat them like dirt or a disease like we have done" Nick explained.
"Please help me" Elsa called out as she ran out of the building.
The Light Rangers quickly turned and pointed their guns toward her.
The Light Rangers quickly noticed she'd been bitten.
"You've been bitten too!" Nick realised.
"They got me in the hospital area I was just exploring and one of them bit me, I know you have a cure and this feels wrong I shouldn't be like this. Please give me the cure" Elsa begged.
"No one has ever asked for a cure before and yet I want the cure too, the fighting is off I declare peace between us and those that light dark" Nick called out.
Everyone cheered with excitement.

A while later Elsa, Blueninja and TIL were leaving the Light City, of which Nyssa followed them from the city and they stopped near to the bench where TIL had rested once before, of which he rested there once again.
"I can't thank you enough for what you have done, after being cured I've actually grown to like this world so I'm staying and at the moment the Light Rangers are busy going around finding the infected that want cures and setting the ones that want to be of darkness aside so that they can have their darkness back and go to live back out in the darkest part of the forest" Nyssa explained.
"We're only glad to have helped" Elsa said happily.
"Yeah you should more of thank TIL, I don't know where he got his plan from" Blueninja said to Nyssa.
"I'm psychic remember, I knew that no matter what happens Nick wouldn't listen to reason and then when that Azalea approached me in the corridor I was shot a vision of her biting me and in that vision I realised I was no different so I realised the best thing to do was pretend that I was too clever to be bitten and let her bite me so that I could then later bite Nick as proof that people don't become monsters because of being drawn to the darkness" TIL explained.
"You were terrific TIL, very good, I'm very proud of you" Elsa said happily.
TIL smiled happily, for some reason he felt really good with what he'd done especially after hearing Elsa's words of appreciation.
"Yes TiL that was very smart good thinking now we can leave this world and let them continue on peacefully" Blueninja said.
TiL smiled even more now, the more people gave words of appreciation the happier he felt because he finally realised just how much it meant to people what he'd done.
"Well thank you rangers for everything and goodbye" Nyssa said and she left before anyone had the chance to say goodbye to her.
The End
Next Episode coming soon
Next up
The Secret of SackRacer
Elsa
Elsa
Super Ranger
Super Ranger

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Light Empty Re: Darkness and Light